What's new

Metro creates Traffic jams in Lahore !

@darkinsky, MQM has done a lot of development work in Karachi. I can agree with that.

But there is another aspect of the whole development affair. Many political parties have a hissa in local businesses and this is detrimental to the overall commercial aspect of the country.

This practice of holding a company hostage is not limited to Karachi alone. Other citites have their own local deities that demand tribute.

Last edited by a moderator:
I knew it!

Just by looking at the pictures, while many here praised it, take 2-3 lanes out of a road and you will cause congestion.
Here in London, especially in and around the city, all it took was one bus lane on select streets only 100m or so long to cause congestion.

Poorly planned political stunt.

I knew it!

Just by looking at the pictures, while many here praised it, take 2-3 lanes out of a road and you will cause congestion.
Here in London, especially in and around the city, all it took was one bus lane on select streets only 100m or so long to cause congestion.

Poorly planned political stunt.

the biggest is that there is no way ambulances can cross the Jangli bus service except from the limited crossings places, neither on Jail road nor on ferozpur road, you have to go all the way to canal just to return back, imagine 10-15 extra minutes that too if traffic is normal !!

who gave you underpasses? who gave you bridges? perhaps you are the one living in banaras, sohrab goth, lyari, because except these areas MQM developed almost almost every area including cantonment areas like faisal cantonment

who gave you this?....
and countless other projects?

Karachi has a HUGE public transport problem. Much much much bigger than Lahores.

Let's see who can help with this.

I know you travel by car so the underpasses and bridges work for you.

But common man does not.

they need mass transit system even bigger and better than the one in Lahore.

And Altaf mota chor Bhatta khor has not helped.

That's the point.

May be this time we need to vote for IK and demand from him that he will help us if he gets to the form the national gov.

peace

Karachi has a HUGE public transport problem. Much much much bigger than Lahores.

Let's see who can help with this.

I know you travel by car so the underpasses and bridges work for you.

But common man does not.

they need mass transit system even bigger and better than the one in Lahore.

And Altaf mota chor Bhatta khor has not helped.

That's the point.

May be this time we need to vote for IK and demand from him that he will help us if he gets to the form the national gov.

peace

abe ******* who gave you this

have you seem transport mafia of karachi?

Last edited by a moderator:
abe ******* who gave you this

[video=youtube;SCa7zA5J0hc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SCa7zA5J0hc[video]

have you seem transport mafia of karachi?

Sumundar say milay
piasay ko shabnam

yeh bakhili hai
Razzaqi nahi

(too little too late)

Yes the only way to beat Altaf mafia and Transport mafia is to have a world class mass transit system.

peace

Sumundar say milay
piasay ko shabnam

yeh bakhili hai
Razzaqi nahi

(too little too late)

Yes the only way to beat Altaf mafia and Transport mafia is to have a world class mass transit system.

peace

hahaha

2 thousand projects in four years and this guy uses the word bakhili 'miser'

hahaha

2 thousand projects in four years and this guy uses the word bakhili 'miser'

If Mustafa Kamal is made the head of MQM, my vote is for MQM.

This is to say we want 4000 projects next time.

But Altaf mota chor bhatta khor would rather kill the good leaders of MQM instead of relinquishing his death grip onthe city and on the party.

So Mustafa Kamal zindabad.

I am sure he will start mass transit project as soon as he can.

He is the answer to IK in honesty, and in development of our beloved city/country.

peace

^^ Mustafa Kamal need money to do projects.. and he is still there in Karachi... and this 5 year he failed to do any thing.

It's one route from one corner to other corner of city

It is main artery and it suerly helps.

There may have been intelligent way to do it but... any thing on ground is better than better ideas.

Unfortunately, smart guys never make to the top.

It is main artery and it suerly helps.

There may have been intelligent way to do it but... any thing on ground is better than better ideas.

Unfortunately, smart guys never make to the top.

This is one smart thing they did. I wish more of these could have been built:

2013-02-22085958_zpsa18e74bf.jpg

IMAG0664_zpsfd30384c.jpg
[/IMG]
IMAG0647_zps0c1a4c6f.jpg

IMAG0651_zpsa4664360.jpg

This is one smart thing they did. I wish more of these could have been built:

2013-02-22085958_zpsa18e74bf.jpg

IMAG0664_zpsfd30384c.jpg
[/IMG]
IMAG0647_zps0c1a4c6f.jpg

IMAG0651_zpsa4664360.jpg

Right now these pedestrian underpasses are new. Just wait a few months and we shall see just how they become, just like similar facilities in the past, due to lack of maintenance and improper usage by the public.

And I just realized there is NO drain system in the metro lane... WTF !!

same is the case with the Ring Road, there is no draining out, when it rains the water stays there till it dries up !!!

such duffers, I considered Shabaz sharif a good thekedar minded person, lakin hay yeh bhi aqal ka ana !!

And I just realized there is NO drain system in the metro lane... WTF !!

same is the case with the Ring Road, there is no draining out, when it rains the water stays there till it dries up !!!

such duffers, I considered Shabaz sharif a good thekedar minded person, lakin hay yeh bhi aqal ka ana !!

Can you see the holes ?

2013-02-02140842_zpsd2299659.jpg

12-46F18560-1284339-800_zpsc5f776cf.jpg

531729_503382093033735_1518065318_n.jpg

IMAG1142_zps77372f0b.jpg

Back
Top Bottom