What's new

MIA SAB ARRANGMENTS TO RETURN TO PAKISTAN

Can some body please share how this figure of 3 million dollar has been calculated.

Do share the details.
these details have been shown before. but it will make no difference. As most of PMLN supporters are physcological slaves of N family. If these details are shown 100 times they would either say IK ne KPK mei kya kya, Or IK baught media or Its raw sasiyaash against one true leader of muslim world

What is the benefit of such useless threads? Do we seriously think that we will be able to bring truth in light and that it will have any difference at all? Will it help change the mentality and approach of some of us?
We are political extremists here and nothing, no amount of truth, facts and figures will make our people understand the hard reality of these leaders.
Yahan log arbon kha ka dakar ni marty, panama leaks ko defend karty han so what difference this 30 corer allegation do?

What is the benefit of such useless threads? Do we seriously think that we will be able to bring truth in light and that it will have any difference at all? Will it help change the mentality and approach of some of us?
We are political extremists here and nothing, no amount of truth, facts and figures will make our people understand the hard reality of these leaders.
Yahan log arbon kha ka dakar ni marty, panama leaks ko defend karty han so what difference this 30 corer allegation do?
Ok we have heard you now u tell us wht to do

Ok we have heard you now u tell us wht to do
What every other Pakistani is doing!!

Blame the politicians, criticize them, talk about how the system is corrupt, throw in a few "amreeka kutta" in there and that's it. Isn't that what we are all doing? How many of our people you see have "changed" themselves and are not just asking for a "change"? I don't see a lot!!

All we do is keep babbling about how messed up the situation is and never do anything to stop our own screw ups. If you think that some messiha will come and sort things out for us and till then we can keep up with our crappy doings and don't pay an iota of importance to doing something positive and constructive our self then just be prepared for even worst times.

What this "mian sb" does and how he does it is not right but do we our self do things right? I dont think so. Jis ka jitna haat parta haa wo utnaay ke chorri kr raha ha and that is the simple truth. Do i need to give you examples?

These people are sham less dear, they dont even bother about those billions of dollars worth proven corruptions so i do not see a 30million expenditure having any effect on there thick skin.

What every other Pakistani is doing!!

Blame the politicians, criticize them, talk about how the system is corrupt, throw in a few "amreeka kutta" in there and that's it. Isn't that what we are all doing? How many of our people you see have "changed" themselves and are not just asking for a "change"? I don't see a lot!!

All we do is keep babbling about how messed up the situation is and never do anything to stop our own screw ups. If you think that some messiha will come and sort things out for us and till then we can keep up with our crappy doings and don't pay an iota of importance to doing something positive and constructive our self then just be prepared for even worst times.

What this "mian sb" does and how he does it is not right but do we our self do things right? I dont think so. Jis ka jitna haat parta haa wo utnaay ke chorri kr raha ha and that is the simple truth. Do i need to give you examples?

These people are sham less dear, they dont even bother about those billions of dollars worth proven corruptions so i do not see a 30million expenditure having any effect on there thick skin.
I said to u to tell us what to do abd u gave a list of what people r doing now

I said to u to tell us what to do abd u gave a list of what people r doing now
I told you that too,, just read the first line, again!
Frankly, this is what we are capable of right now so i wont expect much else unless there is an actual change of mentality at the general public level.

57854bbfa253e.jpg

I told you that too,, just read the first line, again!
Frankly, this is what we are capable of right now so i wont expect much else unless there is an actual change of mentality at the general public level.
I totaly support your veiws and you should make a thread on this

PM's of all countries have special dedicated planes in all countries.
Why should that be the topic of discussion ?

PM's of all countries have special dedicated planes in all countries.
Why should that be the topic of discussion ?
Those planes remain with the country for example when obama leaves he wont take the airforce one but they are keeping this for themselves

We all know hundreds of achievements of N$ and his intelligence, caliber, and clean financial record.

For example lets go back to 1972 when Manager of Pakistan Railway Cricket team was given a Vespa Scooter as Bribe (Rishwat) to be selected to play the match. This tells us how financially clean this current PM had been ever since.

Then we know during a briefing on Pak-India conflict a Lt. Gen was making a presentation and Mian Sanp turned his head leftwards and asked "Woh Shabdeg Aa Gaye hai" without realizing his mic is not on mute. This tells us how much Mian Sanp can concentrate when he is hungry.

Then we all know that had Rangeela (famous Lollywood comedian) had not rejected Mian Sanp as too dumb to act in movies in Lollywood - history of Pakistan could have been better than what it is now. This tells us how intelligent he is.

We all know that who funded who through Gen Aslam Beg and Gen Durrani to topple Benazir. This tells us that Nawaz will consider anyone his Godfather who can bring him into power by hook or crook and also tells us what his principles are.

Then we all know who was the right hand man in the money transfers (money laundering) the same guy is his most favorite thesedays and he is hoping to become Governor SBP and also wants to be in limelight just like how Shaukat Tareen was in Musharraf era. Too bad his other brother is too vocal against present Govt., while his third brother is firing shots in the Govt., as Planning / Privatization wizard. This tells us that N$ is a businessman and will buy whoever is on sale for his own benefit.

There are umpteen reasons to abhor what he had done and had been doing - if someone is OK with such a sketchy character laced with every wrong attribute for leading a country then I question their faithfulness to Pakistan.

Mian Sanp is corrupt to the core, and if someone comes up within PMLN who has much cleaner record and wins the election without the Internal and External Establishment's support then I will be happy that system won over personality - in literal terms not speaking figuratively.

Can’t even say Happy Birtjday to Mian Sanp without knowing if his date of birth is real or fake.

However, in this his famous Vespa scooter rishwat gets duly validated - for future reference of his glorified past :)

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom