What's new

MIG-21 crashes in Rajasthan, pilot dies

F-7 is based on Mig-21 but is atleat 20 years younger than the Mig. Talk to us may be after10 years.

f-7 will never seen in 2020 dear our replacement program is in advance stage .as you know it .

India should speedup the process to induct lca even in its basic form.

f-7 will never seen in 2020 dear our replacement program is in advance stage .as you know it .

F-9PGs will serve well for the next 7/8 years these were delivered in 2002 there is no reason to replace them so soon.

F-9PGs will serve well for the next 7/8 years these were delivered in 2002 there is no reason to replace them so soon.

No till 2014-15...... after tht PAF will stick to only 3 types of jets as per Chief of airstaff.

ok few PG for advance training its not harmful they will never fly daily CAP missions .but as per he tell us after 10 years its mean 2021 do you think we have f-7 in service 2021 ? no .its mean they are late 10 years in replacement plan .

The pilot was only a flying officer, so young......
RIP .......blue skies..........

How I wish there was some union or pilot association inside the IAF. They should take a stand that they will not fly this junks until the IAF comes with some alternate arrangement but there is a chance they could be branded traitors.

How I wish there was some union or pilot association inside the IAF. They should take a stand that they will not fly this junks until the IAF comes with some alternate arrangement but there is a chance they could be branded traitors.

there is already a union of mothers wives and sisters of IAF pilots which lose there lives in MIG-21 crashes . i watch a talk show before few months were a lady claim IAF put my son's life in risk .she claim my husband was pilot in IAF and he fly MIG-21 40 years before and now my son lose his life on MIG-21 .IAF use junk and kill our sons .

sorry i have no link of this as i see it on news channel not on INTERNET .

Just heard the news, the pilot is from Kerala-Flying Officer M S Pillai. RIP my brother.

Back
Top Bottom