What's new

Mineral Wealth of Pakistan is Worth more than Six Trillion Dollars

Yeeeaaahhhh where have I heard this before? I wonder.

Aaj kal Asim Munir ka naya project agaya hai, and Hamid Mir is being wheeled around in Army helis and convoys to Waziristan and Balochistan and other places and getting fancy briefings by retired Majors and FWO and FF contractors to bas we suddenly stumbled upon 6 trillion dollars worth of stuff.

Koi nhn, yeh publicity campaign bhi aik do maheenay main beth jaye gi.

BTW, poochna tha is bar Samar Mubarakmand hi front man hai ya found someone actually competent?

Last edited:
You mean GHQ's wealth ? Peasant Pakistan's are only for work and die, Fauji's are the God's of Pakistan... Every Mosque in Pakistan should change its Qibla towards GHQ.

What good are all these reserves when the country is unsustainably overpopulated? Money should be diverted to population reduction and sustainability.

If we had a small population, we'd be rich or higher-middle income like Gulf Arab states. Cursed be our soil it too fertile.
Harping on population alone is not rational. Afghanistan, Myanmar and Nepal have smaller populations and are poorer than Pakistan. If by magic, all the people of Pakistan were transformed into Japanese, the population problem will go away and in a few years the world will be flooded with Toyota, Honda, Sony and Panasonic products.

as shown throughout modern history

resources are less important than human talent

the most valuable “resource” is human capital

the most abundant places are the poorest
I don't see that sentiment expressed here often. Everyone constantly harps on deficit of fiscal capital, but no one thinks much about human capital.

Harping on population alone is not rational. Afghanistan, Myanmar and Nepal have smaller populations and are poorer than Pakistan. If by magic, all the people of Pakistan were transformed into Japanese, the population problem will go away and in a few years the world will be flooded with Toyota, Honda, Sony and Panasonic products.

Afghanistan because of constant war. Myanmar same. Nepal other issues. Pakistan was a prosperous country before overpopulation.

Japan had lots of American aid plus it's population growth is under control thanks to it's geography & climate.

A picture means nothing.

It just shows that Pakistan needs better infrastructure.

Sure like New York. No wonder it's considered the world's most densely populated city:

27timessquare-lede-videoSixteenByNine3000.jpg

If you think that way just simply don’t have kids.
We’ll continue having many kids while you can be childless. It’s up to you.

Your kids will die of starvation and overcrowding. You can see that in South Asia. Humanity is screwed.

We have a lower population density than Ind, Ban, or Sl.

People per square mile

Pakistan - 780

Bangladesh - 3,020

india - 1,130

Not say that 780-800 isn't bad but it currently isn't at a critical level yet.
did you see the maps of the three countries?

amount of arid land (as a percentage of total area) in Pakistan is more (a LOT more) than the other 2 countries you specified.
and compared to them, our exports + productivity isnt that great either.

Your kids will die of starvation and overcrowding. You can see that in South Asia. Humanity is screwed.
No they won’t. No one says I have to be restricted to Pakistan. The whole world belongs to Allah. My kids will migrate if needed but will continue having many kids to add to the Ummah.

No they won’t. No one says I have to be restricted to Pakistan. The whole world belongs to Allah. My kids will migrate if needed but will continue having many kids to add to the Ummah.

Allah is not you. You are not Allah.

Go and breed like rats in a kuffer country. You will not be welcomed if that's your mentality. Your children will face backlash if they hold your mentality.

Even in Pakistan your kind have been shot & killed by army and paramilitary. Never forget Lal Masjid operation.

The Earth is finite in space & resources. There will be mass starvation and death in your lifetime.

Afghanistan because of constant war. Myanmar same. Nepal other issues. Pakistan was a prosperous country before overpopulation.

Japan had lots of American aid plus it's population growth is under control thanks to it's geography & climate.

Sure like New York. No wonder it's considered the world's most densely populated city:

27timessquare-lede-videoSixteenByNine3000.jpg
It wasn't just aid. Japan sat up and said, "How can we make money and fix our system?" I won't say that they got it perfectly right. They went into manufacturing and exploited that to grow their economy until the 80s. Their weakness is birth rates and an inability to figure out entrepreneurship. Everyone works for big companies in Japan and the SMB market is very limited there. They've basically tied their population to their workplaces and still don't understand how to make small businesses beyond retail work. Have they succeeded in making the economy strong? Oh yes, absolutely. But is Japan without fault, and will it last forever? No, they're headed into a steady decline now with a young generation that has limited opportunity to grow in a fully merit-based society and shackled by mountains of debt.

It wasn't just aid. Japan sat up and said, "How can we make money and fix our system?" I won't say that they got it perfectly right. They went into manufacturing and exploited that to grow their economy until the 80s. Their weakness is birth rates and an inability to figure out entrepreneurship. Everyone works for big companies in Japan and the SMB market is very limited there. They've basically tied their population to their workplaces and still don't understand how to make small businesses beyond retail work. Have they succeeded in making the economy strong? Oh yes, absolutely. But is Japan without fault, and will it last forever? No, they're headed into a steady decline now with a young generation that has limited opportunity to grow in a fully merit-based society and shackled by mountains of debt.

An economic model of constant growth has problems. Like the ecology, an economy can be sustained if it steadily grows & declines.

Sustainability is the main answer to problems. Japan's model in the long run has repercussions.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom