What's new

Ministry Prepared Judgments for the Tribunal

@kobiraaz ...he started having criminal case now at student life...what does it mean for his future on BD perspective :) ?

Well, there's no point of worrying about things we are unable to control now isn't it?

Throwing cocktails at stuff doesn't help their cause one bit but strengthens the ruling AL and their lackeys no matter how mentally retarded they may be.

And another victory for the AL:
http://www.defence.pk/forums/members-club/280737-most-important-influential-language-after-english-2.html

Last edited by a moderator:
Are you sure...these don't make popularity low in Bangladesh? If that was the case these 2 parties would vanish long ago. Talk to a BAL supporter, they count whole last 5 years as success and talk to general public, they already forgot share scam. Now many see BAL as positive on false economic growth data which directly collide with World Bank like 6.X growth while they say it's not more than 5.8.

the city corporation elections show the will of the people...

Well, what would you have the BNP leadership do? Another hartal won't benefit the BNP's cause one bit. It'd rather help the ruling AL more.

before I engage with you on this discussion, how much do you know about grassroot politics and BNP and Awami league internals? Fact that standing up to Awami oppression only means hartal to you begs the obvious question I have asked.

the city corporation elections show the will of the people...

That may be so but Awami League is fully prepared to hijack general election and anyone drawing parallel that like city corp election, BNP will win, are working for indio awami interest in disguise - plain and simple.

before I engage with you on this discussion, how much do you know about grassroot politics and BNP and Awami league internals? Fact that standing up to Awami oppression only means hartal to you begs the obvious question I have asked.

That may be so but Awami League is fully prepared to hijack general election and anyone drawing parallel that like city corp election, BNP will win, are working for indio awami interest in disguise - plain and simple.

that is so, thus the bnp wont be participating in the general election without the cg. BNP has no firepower of her own; only the support of her voting base. Lets see what jei and hei can do.

BNP has no firepower of her own; only the support of her voting base.

That is far from truth. BNP had and has firepower to make changes- struggle and resistance throughout 80's are proof of that. What you are stating as opportunist here is version that Awami-Indian elements within BNP are exercising over BNP top leader and made BNP worthless. You are looking to save your own bacon at cost of mass suffering and now looking for others to shed their blood for your power - this is despicable and as bad as Awami league. If BNP top leader does not know what to do and forgot about 80's struggle then they should leave and save people from opportunist who are living off their blood.

That is far from truth. BNP had and has firepower to make changes- struggle and resistance throughout 80's are proof of that. What you are stating as opportunist here is version that Awami-Indian elements within BNP are exercising over BNP top leader and made BNP worthless. You are looking to save your own bacon at cost of mass suffering and now looking for others to shed their blood for your power - this is despicable and as bad as Awami league. If BNP top leader does not know what to do and forgot about 80's struggle then they should leave and save people from opportunist who are living off their blood.

well, whatever firepower BNP has will be seen after the 24th. What do you want BNP to do? their leadership that is based in bangladesh are riddled with court cases and surrounded by RAW. Speaking out against India will bring nothing. BNP has to bite her tongue and wait for the right moment, that is after the 24th....straight after the 24th, the government employees will almost stop working, their output will be atleast one third of what it is now...law and order will deteriorate.

I admit, I was pretty clueless about grass roots politics in Bangladesh.

But I have come across some interesting experiences. Including how dalals got a hold of power and how utterly idiotic BNP dimwits were.

This isn't the 80's anymore. It took years of meticulous planning to install them, unlike the chaotic and unpredictable environment back in the Mujib days. If one can have a certain degree of control over the environment, they can do anything.

And no offense, the BNP-JI were a stupidly predictable bunch during their term. I doubt if they even had a proper strategy to begin with.

So I ask you again: Under the present circumstances, what do you want the BNP to do? I do not think we'd ever get a leader like Zia Rahman ever again.

One can shoot in all directions, but what is the use of wasting ammo? It can become counter productive for the BNP.

Their best strategy? Wait. Timing is everything.

And if BNP/JI do come to power, the AL will cease to exist - permanently.

well, whatever firepower BNP has will be seen after the 24th. What do you want BNP to do? their leadership that is based in bangladesh are riddled with court cases and surrounded by RAW. Speaking out against India will bring nothing. BNP has to bite her tongue and wait for the right moment, that is after the 24th....straight after the 24th, the government employees will almost stop working, their output will be atleast one third of what it is now...law and order will deteriorate.

So I ask you again: Under the present circumstances, what do you want the BNP to do? I do not think we'd ever get a leader like Zia Rahman ever again.

One can shoot in all directions, but what is the use of wasting ammo? It can become counter productive for the BNP. Their best strategy? Wait. Timing is everything.

And if BNP/JI do come to power, the AL will cease to exist - permanently.

What BNP needs to do is simple, lead people resistance and more importantly a PROLONG ONE. And to do that BNP organizations have to have succession plan who can lead once top brass arrested. BUT KZ and people surrounding her kept all organizations chatradal, jubodal and others crippled by keeping Alal and Aman like people on the top who had been sold out.

Instead of being one trick phoy, if BNP and its leadership can not adapt to new realities and come up with strategyto resists, they dont deserve to be there. On top of that, these dalas KZ surrounded herself with make sure no effective idea can get to her office.

Don't bring excuse that leaders has cases against them and are reluctant to go in the street. These leaders should be packing home anyway, they dont deserve to be in politics, period. Perhaps, BNP should learn thing or two from Jamaat as far as how organization should be run and how in face of arrest and killing, successive leaders carry on resistance.

What BNP needs to do is simple, lead people resistance and more importantly a PROLONG ONE. And to do that BNP organizations have to have succession plan who can lead once top brass arrested. BUT KZ and people surrounding her kept all organizations chatradal, jubodal and others crippled by keeping Alal and Aman like people on the top who had been sold out.

Instead of being one trick phoy, if BNP and its leadership can not adapt to new realities and come up with strategyto resists, they dont deserve to be there. On top of that, these dalas KZ surrounded herself with make sure no effective idea can get to her office.

Don't bring excuse that leaders has cases against them and are reluctant to go in the street. These leaders should be packing home anyway, they dont deserve to be in politics, period. Perhaps, BNP should learn thing or two from Jamaat as far as how organization should be run and how in face of arrest and killing, successive leaders carry on resistance.

people resistance? its quite unpractical in this scenario, this government is highly strong with a 2/3 rd majority. This is not the 80s anymore, the police simply open fires and kills protestors, already 300-400 have been killed.....wait until the 24th, it is likely the armed wing of the shibir will come on the field and the military will takeover..

people resistance? its quite unpractical in this scenario, this government is highly strong with a 2/3 rd majority. This is not the 80s anymore, the police simply open fires and kills protestors, already 300-400 have been killed.....wait until the 24th, it is likely the armed wing of the shibir will come on the field and the military will takeover..

No, It is Only Practical . To Erupt The Name Of League From BD , BNP need to develop relation with Great China, Pakistan & Other Powerful Anti Indian State , Specially Those have Atomic Technology . A Chinese Base , like US Base on South Korea , in this case would be very important.

Even needed , why not US base on Bay Of Bengal ?

No, It is Only Practical . To Erupt The Name Of League From BD , BNP need to develop relation with Great China, Pakistan & Other Powerful Anti Indian State , Specially Those have Atomic Technology . A Chinese Base , like US Base on South Korea , in this case would be very important.

Even needed , why not US base on Bay Of Bengal ?

maybe there is....who knows

people resistance? its quite unpractical in this scenario, this government is highly strong with a 2/3 rd majority. This is not the 80s anymore, the police simply open fires and kills protestors, already 300-400 have been killed.......

Unless you live in some isolated world, Awami League has hardly any support, let alone 2/3rd. And in 80' police ran trucks over students and many died in the street as well (may not be this scale). But nonetheless if BNP unable to adapt to current realities and can not device strategy to lead resistance than they should step aside. We can understand why you are taking opportunist line like may surrounding BNP chief, their goal is to keep personal asset and comfort intact even if takes to keep Awami League in power. And BNP opportunist are also afraid that once popular movement underway their opportunist hijacking scheme over mass population will come under fire. But none of these opportunist reasoning are good enough for greater good of the country and people.

Back
Top Bottom