What's new

Miracle Miracle - Farooq Sattar, Mustafa Kamal join MQM-P

villageidiot

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan

Almost all estranged leaders belonging to different factions join hands to give PTI tough time in elections​

After years of differences, Pak Sarzameen Party Chairman Mustafa Kamal and Muttahida Qaumi Movement Restoration Committee Chief Dr Farooq Sattar have joined the Muttahida Qaumi Movement-Pakistan (MQM-P) on Thursday.

MQM-P Convener Khalid Maqbool Siddiqui, addressing a press conference alongside the top brass of the party, said the "graveness" of the situation in Sindh's urban areas requires all people to join hands

Siddiqui said: "It is important that under the circumstances, the people, whose families laid down their lives for Pakistan's formations, should come together for a historic struggle."

The MQM-P leader said that the elements who wished to divide the nation are disappointed and vowed that the rejuvenated MQM-P would live up to the dreams of the masses and strive for urban cities' development.

"I welcome you all — Kamal, Sattar, and their aides. I hope that all of you will strive for the nation," the former federal minister for information and technology added.

In response to a question from a journalist, the MQM-P convener said that the party would not allow the staging of the upcoming local body polls — a move that will invite criticism from opposing parties.

'Important day'​

Speaking on the occasion, Kamal said this day will be remembered in history as an “important day” as certain decisions would be taken today that are “unthinkable”.

“If we [the MQM-P leaders] talk about ourselves, then we have taken such unthinkable decisions in the past as well, which were beyond people’s comprehension,” he said, recalling that when he left MQM founder Altaf Hussain on August 14, 2013, he was a senator and the member of the Rabta committee.

He clarified that he had no personal differences with Hussain and that the decision to leave the party was completely based on political differences.

Walking the journalists down the events that took place in the past, Kamal recalled that in October 2013, then-member of the Rabta committee Anees Qaimkhani left Hussain’s party, and for three years both leaders remained silent.

“On March 3, 2016, we [Kamal and Qaimkhani] came to Karachi and bluntly spoke the truth, which was once again in the wider interest of the Muhajir cause,” he said.

MQM-P warns PDM

A day earlier, leaders of the Karachi-based party asked Prime Minister Shehbaz Sharif to tell them whether or not he was responsible for the situation of the port city and Hyderabad so that the party could accordingly decide about staying with or leaving the federal government.

The party convener had said that the pre-poll rigging had been done in the urban areas of Sindh. The state could not conduct a proper census, he said, adding that the urban areas of Sindh earned 97% of the province’s revenue but others stole it.

He claimed that the Pakistan Peoples Party had made union committees (UC) inclusive of 30,000 voters in areas dominated by its supporters while the number of voters in a UC in Mohajir-dominated areas was more than 90,000. “This is clear violation of the law.”

More to follow…
https://www.thenews.com.pk/latest/1029889-farooq-sattar-mustafa-kamal-join-mqm-p

@Areesh , @El Sidd , @PaklovesTurkiye @Olympus81 @Jango @SQ8

Last edited:
Duh.

Did anyone think something else was going to happen?

He would just come back to Pakistan after 7 years of hiding for no reason at all, just to go to jail?

I wrote it on this forum or somewhere else when he came back that the case was going to be taken back by the state. Step 1 is almost at completion.

Farooq Sattar is already patching up with MQM-P. MQM-H is the next step, after that Mustafa Kamal will join his old buddies.

All this paves the way for Altaf bhai to make his grand entry, under the auspices of our establishment of course, with an updated software just like Hamid Mir.

Muhajiron ki nayi umeed ajayen gay. Just to keep PPP in check.

Bilawal would be the next big thing in Pakistani politics, and just like MQM and BAP and Q were there to keep a check on PTI, MQM and BAP will be keeping a check on PPP, to turn the screws when needed.

Welcome Farooq Sattar back to MQM-P guys.

This was just the penultimate step towards that.

If MQM-P, Farooq Sattar MQM, and PSP do not contest elections under the same banner, then I owe you a dinner.

Called it back then.

Well done establishment.

Dinner bhi bach gaya :P

Meanwhile, IK: the system is rigged, the status quo is rotten, the Establishment is above the law and out of control, political engineering is at its peak, the courts are powerless and can't protect you, the ECP is compromised (only an idiot could disagree with this assessment of Pakistan's situation)

Also IK: I will get elected through this system.

#logic

Called it back then.

Well done establishment.

Dinner bhi bach gaya :P
Sir, I was always a believer. In fact, the only one on that post :D

1673529443234.png

Someone bookmarked my post where I said warh gaye when Big B got an extension, and quoted it when this whole fiasco happened.

Bookmark this post as well, and quote it in two years.
🤯

Last edited:
ah, the Pakistani "maha-gathbandhan" aka great coalition !

small headache for Munir ji but I'm sure his team will prevail, calm things down, and eventually, even take things fwd with India.

This mix qorma of PDM, MQM, PTM, PMLN, PPP, ANP, JUI and their establishment handlers just can’t get rid of PTI.

Let’s see what their next move is.

The country is gone to the dogs but they still playing these games.

If at all PTI comes to power, IK should attack their finances. That’ll make sure they don’t have time to play these games.

This mix qorma of PDM, MQM, PTM, PMLN, PPP, ANP, JUI and their establishment handlers just can’t get rid of PTI.

Let’s see what their next move is.

The country is gone to the dogs but they still playing these games.

If at all PTI comes to power, IK should attack their finances. That’ll make sure they don’t have time to play these games.

Thought MQM was a terrorist organisation? As usual dirty politics being played

The only viable option for Karachi voters and one that has always been there from day one is JI.

Yet Karachites will ignore it, in fact scorn JI and then blame others for their miseries.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom