What's new

Miss India Sayali Bhagat (Hindu) In love with Pakistani Cricketer Shoaib Malik(Muslim

I am amazed at the responses we are getting on this.

Just my 2 cents isn't this the same Gentleman who was alleged to have performed Nikaah with a girl in Hyderabad, India while on a tour.

No matter how mature your children gets, You still are his parent isnt it? When they are grown up you can only advise them about certain matters...

Religion according to us muslims is more important than anything, we are told not to obey even our parents if they ask you to do something which is against the teaching of Islam...So yes we love our religion (not culture) more than our children and our parents...

And by religion I mean the true face of Islam and not the one of any Mullah!

Thats when you have these terrorists raheel..!!! They are told that the teachings of islam is to kill kafirs.. and the war they wage is for allah..!!! Dont you think that we come above these religions.. as your interpretations of a religion might not be mine.. and mine not be yours... cant we base our human relationships just based on love.. equality and compassion..!!!!??? wots wrong in it???

It is quite strange that we have waisted 10 threads on someone dating someone. WHATS THE BIG DEAL, HI THATS WHAT GUYS DO.
Yup.. we are not discussing the personal lives of the thread subject.. but the influence of religion in relationships..!!!! ;)

living in australia you might not be able to understand living values.

Yep! As you suspect we are all full of good clean debauchery.
Day time, Night time, Any time is the right time :rofl:

Living in Australia has Sweet F-All to do with understanding living values.
Pathetic comment on your part.:tsk:

Wake up.:agree:

Thats when you have these terrorists raheel..!!! They are told that the teachings of islam is to kill kafirs.. and the war they wage is for allah..!!! Dont you think that we come above these religions.. as your interpretations of a religion might not be mine.. and mine not be yours... cant we base our human relationships just based on love.. equality and compassion..!!!!??? wots wrong in it???

the meaning of Kafir is not just non-muslims but it includes everyone who is aganist humanity .
don't those PA people who killed and raped bangaladeshis during 1971 war were kafirs , surly they were.

on your other comment on " human relationships just based on love"..i must say there is thin line between love and LUST , if we are talking premarital relations , and most of the time it's lust only.

living in australia you might not be able to understand living values.

Yeh mate may be living in bang-le-dash. you dont know what life is all about ? all this airy fairy thought of what goes on there will change.

If you ever get lucky and Aussie visa dept. guys take easy on you. you got to see aus for once and realise what FREEDOM is all about and how a true block live it down town. its a total anti - to what happens in subcontinent. . :cheers:

Last edited:

This Exactly why we need Islam or any other religion for that matter in its original shape, In Islam we are taught that One who kills an innocent life (muslim or non muslim) has killed the humanity..

Its not religion that is creating problems, Its their followers who interpret it according to their own agendas...

I agree that we should not involve religion in our day to day dealings with other human beings because religion is a personal matter to every one.

if we are talking premarital relations , and most of the time it's lust only.

:angry::angry::hitwall::hitwall::hitwall::hitwall:

THANK YOU SIR!!!!! for giving lust as the reason why people date and hang out together.....but i can assure you two people don't just approach each other and say get down right now!!!! you seriously need to date boy!!!!

you know now i know what kind of people stare at couples as they walk past them....

this thread is really good makes me see how people think the extremists,the extreme libreals & the HYPOCRITES...and very very few normal moderates....who maintain a balance.....

as for RATUS well see anyone who comes to a foreign forum i consider him to be 1% of his community who either knows something about the society or is trying to understand a foreign culture and mentality....and not just live on what the media is feeding him.....

so saying "YOU ARE AN AUSTRALIAN WHAT WOULD YOU KNOW" is very naive of you...

you think dating is wrong ISLAMICALLY...agreed no doubt about it....but then you do alot of other things that are wrong too....but you don't mind doing them because as a person you are a hypocrite!! and if you do nothing wrong and are a proper practising muslim then good for you ELEVATE yourself to a position where people wish to become you LEARN FROM YOU!!!

instead of you forcing your views get yourself to the pedestal where people wish to follow you or be like you.....

ALLAMA IQBAL said "KHUDI KO KAAR BULAND ITNA KEE HAAR TAQDEER SEE PEHLE KHUDA BANDEE SEE KHUD POOCHE BATA TERI RAZAA KIYA HAI"

translation: ELEVATE YOURSELF SO HIGH THAT BEFORE WRITING ANY FATE GOD ASKS YOU FOR YOUR WISH....this is to the best of my knowledge....

so Mukti instead of giving out VERDICTS that this is right this is wrong make sure you establish your credibility that people will listen to you!! :cheers:

Please Friends .. stop typing in this post .. The Interwebz is leaking AIDS

Back
Top Bottom