What's new

Miss India Sayali Bhagat (Hindu) In love with Pakistani Cricketer Shoaib Malik(Muslim

so whats wrong here ??????

if a Hindu girl like a Muslim guy or a Muslim girl like hindu guy- nationality here makes an iota of difference too. I think its actually good.

Nothing wrong here!!

Just a gossip.. :P

lol boyzz and gossip!!!!???!!!! something seriously wrong here....:lol::lol:

who cares if she's hindu and he's muslim she's not hurting anyone we don't have any right to tell them who they can or can't love.
good for them whatever makes them happy.

Unfortunately; things are not simple as they seem. It is not allowed for a muslim to marry a hindu. Its written clearly in the Quran that do not marry a kafir until they have entered the fold of Islam.

That point withstanding; I think we need not care about the private lives of other persons; if they think they can work out a relationship; who are we to argue...? :cheers:

No, unfortunately she isn't :taz: If he is really dating her then kick him out. If she was Christian I'd have no problem but he is dating a Hindu, completely another religion from ours

Dating and religion do go together. Its one of those old folk tales in thses modern days, that 'you can only marry in your religion'. If she is dating him then I see no problem.

since when did DATING be considered alright...so before someone says HAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWW OOOOOOOOO and all the drama about hindu muslim taliban boyz please tell me since when did dating become arite...cuz u guys are making such a big drama about dating a non muslim but no one is talking aout DATING itself being wrong.....

the reason i think is cuz u boyz are choosing what you like and ignoring what you like.....

No, unfortunately she isn't :taz: If he is really dating her then kick him out. If she was Christian I'd have no problem but he is dating a Hindu, completely another religion from ours

:tdown:
who are you his mom ? He is a pakistani representing the country and has every right to stay there what law in pakistan says you should be kicked out if you date a hindu ? His romantic life is not yours or any of our business and he can date who the hell he wants ! he sure as hell doesn't need permission from you to date her. If u were really bothered by religion you should know there is no compulsion in islam .
See this is exactly why pakistanis have such a bad for horrible for minorities coz of people like you doing us no favours:angry::hitwall:

since when did DATING be considered alright...so before someone says HAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWW OOOOOOOOO and all the drama about hindu muslim taliban boyz please tell me since when did dating become arite...cuz u guys are making such a big drama about dating a non muslim but no one is talking aout DATING itself being wrong.....

the reason i think is cuz u boyz are choosing what you like and ignoring what you like.....

umm problem here is about muslim - hindu relationship...

and yes dating is not allowed in the islamic community :bounce:

Back
Top Bottom