What's new

Mitra the "made in India"Robot Greets PM Modi,Ivanka Trump at GES 2017

Here is an Idea.

A billion youths who have entered the job market but have no jobs but are point towards China and send on their way with guns in their hands to express their frustration.

Do you think Tibet will be a free land in the next 10 years ? you think Nukes and aircraft's can stop 200 million youths ? Especially with a neighbor who also has Nukes and aircrafts ?

Tell me, who has more to loose and more to fear ? India or China ?

Looks like you surely don't have a job......Don't worry, With progress of you country 200 million youth surely will have something...things are not that bad with your country's unemployment rate

https://tradingeconomics.com/india/unemployment-rate

This is such an original idea that made me write in this section for the second time of my entire presence in this forum.

And I do not know what to say.

India is expensive because the manufacturing quality is too high to hire?

and the cost of the raw materials too.

Does not matter what you see in the distance. It was you who claimed your slums are better off than India's middle-class standards. You are the second largest GDP who is always comparing yourself to India. should the second largest GDP in the world not have the highest, in absolute numbers, slums in the world?

and you also have lakes on fire:
River of fire: Chinese waterway becomes so polluted it bursts into flame after lit cigarette is thrown into it
article-2574714-1C143A3300000578-437_634x463.jpg

china-pollution.jpg

Yes our slums are actually better than this. And how can you compare a lake on fire with a drain with oil spillage on fire? Realise there is no rubbish in that drain, unlike Indian rivers. The whole Bangalore the tech city and bestest city in India has white foam. Realise that red water is actually dye, see the person testing it, we are trying to punish the perpetrator. The red color is actually better than BLACK GANGA waters.

7de34e0724b8688b8c2d1dd8508231f9.jpg

main-qimg-0104c13c8ba108c89483512c24b4e06b-c

220px-IndiaPollution.jpg

_85785340_7debasishghosh-vechilescoveredinfroth.jpg

dead-fish-wash-up-shores_3afe953c-e465-11e5-93d4-5ee5efee2841.jpg

For every pollution you try so hard to find and compare, we have 10 of these. What about India?:rofl:

stock-photo-xian-city-wall-it-is-the-largest-ancient-military-defensive-systems-in-the-world-located-at-xian-705480460.jpg

00221910da6c155b86ee11.jpg

stock-photo-beautiful-nanjing-scenery-of-the-qinhuai-river-at-dusk-china-224897038.jpg

1.jpg

You can't even clean a river in your capital. How can you clean other places?:disagree: At least in China most tier 1 cities are clean and tier 2 are getting better.

This is a typical Chinese slum. It's normally older neighbourhoods waiting for demolition, however some of these houses are 100s of years old. Unless you refurbish them like the hutongs of Beijing, they are decaying. You see rubbish everywhere? Even the pictures you posted, a dumpsite next to a building site, an oil spill in Qingdao getting cleaned up, have you been to QIngdao after we clean up the spill? You know what is the difference between my country and yours? We improve and clean it up, YOU ARGUE and create EXCUSES.

China_Slum_December_2006.jpg

Btw Mitra, I checked the source of your photos, it's a picture in 2005?

https://shanghai17.jimdo.com/slums/

Didn't tell the full story right, the government clear up the slums and built new lost cost housing. Btw, I checked the slums in Dongguan, that's almost 15 year old picture. This was the other view of that same slum. Compare that to the typical Indian slum, it's clean.

2008080403210078.jpg

IMG_0309.jpg

These are our slums, compare them with these.

Last edited:
Just curious what is the Difference between this Robot and Chinese Made Toy controlled by Remote Control..????

Nobody disputes India has issues. BUT you have the world largest number of slums and this after being the 2nd largest GDP.

lol- you are working overtime for the CCP propaganda machine today. You say no rubbish on your lakes?

the-red-river-in-wenzhou-is-just-one-example-of-the-water-pollution-that-has-been-running-rampant-in-china-for-years.jpg

chinas-economy-is-the-second-largest-in-the-world-and-its-getting-larger-with-that-growth-comes-more-factories-where-most-of-the-pollution-comes-from.jpg

china11.jpg

main___5.jpg

three-men-try-to-clean-out-rubbishes-from-a-heavily-polluted-river-E3RHY9.jpg

fen-river-pollution_155_990x742.jpg

26B9D65100000578-2998514-image-a-7_1426590216190.jpg

china-bad-pollution-climate-change-25__880.jpg
I did not say no rubbish in lakes, I said in your picture there is no rubbish in that canal which was fire. There is pollution in China, but what has it got to do with the quality of our slums and yours? Realise the in your pictures, it was showing effort to clean the rivers? And also notice the housing on some of those rivers, are those slums?:azn: Care to show me which is the largest slums in the world or Asia. Where exactly are these slums in China located?

https://www.habitatforhumanity.org.uk/news/blog/17/2/7/worlds-largest-slums

Pollution and Slums are 2 different things, you are showing me pollution, I want to see dharavi sized slums in China since you said we have the largest slum population.

I just shown you a typical 'slum' in China. Now compare it to this >
stock-photo-india-bihar-state-patna-december-slums-of-patna-bihar-410423725.jpg
1TH_INDIA_SLUM_CENSUS
slum-children.jpg
mumbai-slum-759.jpg

young-girl-scavenging-for-scraps-in-the-garbage-delhi-india-D7G5M5.jpg

Last edited:
Yes our slums are actually better than this. And how can you compare a lake on fire with a drain with oil spillage on fire? Realise there is no rubbish in that drain, unlike Indian rivers. The whole Bangalore the tech city and bestest city in India has white foam. Realise that red water is actually dye, see the person testing it, we are trying to punish the perpetrator. The red color is actually better than BLACK GANGA waters.

7de34e0724b8688b8c2d1dd8508231f9.jpg

main-qimg-0104c13c8ba108c89483512c24b4e06b-c

220px-IndiaPollution.jpg

_85785340_7debasishghosh-vechilescoveredinfroth.jpg

dead-fish-wash-up-shores_3afe953c-e465-11e5-93d4-5ee5efee2841.jpg

For every pollution you try so hard to find and compare, we have 10 of these. What about India?:rofl:

stock-photo-xian-city-wall-it-is-the-largest-ancient-military-defensive-systems-in-the-world-located-at-xian-705480460.jpg

00221910da6c155b86ee11.jpg

stock-photo-beautiful-nanjing-scenery-of-the-qinhuai-river-at-dusk-china-224897038.jpg

1.jpg

You can't even clean a river in your capital. How can you clean other places?:disagree: At least in China most tier 1 cities are clean and tier 2 are getting better.

This is a typical Chinese slum. It's normally older neighbourhoods waiting for demolition, however some of these houses are 100s of years old. Unless you refurbish them like the hutongs of Beijing, they are decaying. You see rubbish everywhere? Even the pictures you posted, a dumpsite next to a building site, an oil spill in Qingdao getting cleaned up, have you been to QIngdao after we clean up the spill? You know what is the difference between my country and yours? We improve and clean it up, YOU ARGUE and create EXCUSES.

China_Slum_December_2006.jpg

Btw Mitra, I checked the source of your photos, it's a picture in 2005?

https://shanghai17.jimdo.com/slums/

Didn't tell the full story right, the government clear up the slums and built new lost cost housing. Btw, I checked the slums in Dongguan, that's almost 15 year old picture. This was the other view of that same slum. Compare that to the typical Indian slum, it's clean.

2008080403210078.jpg

IMG_0309.jpg

These are our slums, compare them with these.

China's slums (now mostly disappear thanks to urban redevelopment and free housing provision to former slum dwellers) have at least basic infra, such as stable electricity and tap water.....

I have shared how slums in China's POOREST province transformed into normal city landscape.
https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/chin...-on-the-rapid-rise.449157/page-5#post-8708107

Before
79211832.jpg

10714268_225425.jpg

52536174201008232342132416933306550_004.jpg

Slums after redevelopment
https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/chin...n-the-rapid-rise.449157/page-16#post-10027382
屏幕快照 2017-11-19 20.56.16.jpg
屏幕快照 2017-11-19 21.08.22.jpg

https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/chin...n-the-rapid-rise.449157/page-16#post-10027382

I would urge all RSSers here, pls use photos of China 2017, since nearly all those formal slums have been transformed,
EVEN IN CHINA'S POOREST PROVINCE (which is richer than india's richest state)
The situation here is totally different from SP2012 which is a big slum according to Chinese standards.

Regards

Just curious what is the Difference between this Robot and Chinese Made Toy controlled by Remote Control..????
They just bought a toy....
Next time, they should come to proper Chinese robot manufacturers and order some real ones.

China's slums (now mostly disappear thanks to urban redevelopment and free housing provision to former slum dwellers) have at least basic infra, such as stable electricity and tap water.....

I have shared how slums in China's POOREST province transformed into normal city landscape.
https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/chin...-on-the-rapid-rise.449157/page-5#post-8708107

Before
View attachment 440674
View attachment 440675
View attachment 440676

Slums after redevelopment
View attachment 440678 View attachment 440677

I would urge all RSSers here, pls use photos of China 2017, since nearly all those formal slums have been transformed,
EVEN IN CHINA'S POOREST PROVINCE (which is richer than india's richest state)
The situation here is totally different from SP2012 which is a big slum according to Chinese standards.

Regards

They just bought a toy....
Next time, they should come to proper Chinese robot manufacturers and order some real ones.

79211832-jpg.440674

Look at the shanty buildings which were destroyed in the pictures you posted above. Those are the typical middle class housing in India, even in big cities. The point I am trying to make is if China has 180 mil slum dwellers, by our standards India is actually 99% slum. That's a billion plus slum dwellers.

He is trying to prove so hard that our slums reach their deplorable standards, all he could come up with were some polluted rivers next to decent housing. He showed someone harvesting lotus roots and call it pollution, he showed oil spill in Dalian port, which was cleaned up. This is how Dalian port looks like in real life, Dalian is one of the cleanest cities in China. He is even posting slum areas under demolition 10 years ago. The demolition rubles to him is prove of slum. This guy has never been to China and he thinks we are the same level as him. To him because Alaska has an oil spill, he thinks after clean up they are the same as slumdog India. This guy is trying hard to drag us down to the same level as them, so they can feel better about their pathetic state.:rofl:This is Dalian water front near the port. I have been here...one of the nicest place in China.

Dalian-Xinghai-Square-waterfront-Ashley-Wang.jpg

This is algal bloom in Qingdao, also some of the cleanest cities in China. It was due to temperature rise due to global warming and also nutrient from fertilizers flowing

qingdao-algae-08-3-r-net.jpg

This is algal bloom in US due to same reason.

AP_algae_emergency_03_as_160704_16x9_992.jpg

compare to the pollution due to shit and chemicals in India.

5TRFaN0.jpg

Last edited:
79211832-jpg.440674

Look at the shanty buildings which were destroyed in the pictures you posted above. Those are the typical middle class housing in India, even in big cities. The point I am trying to make is if China has 180 mil slum dwellers, by our standards India is actually 99% slum. That's a billion plus slum dwellers.
R u serious?
I do know indian middle class in China is the poor....
But I do not know it could be so low........

I have to say india's second world people are living in a barbaric manner....
But maybe it's not their faults...
First world indian RSSers do not give a damn about them...
And they also lie about those people

The following are historic photos of slums in my hometown....
There are still a few left, but will all disappear in the next 2-3 years.
(notice the A/C)
129022874_14644155756451n.jpg
129022874_14644155777171n.jpg

New housing will be built in situ and former slum people will get free housing.
(whilst apartments are being built, families will be given money to rent)

After slums' redevelopment plan in Wuhan
The entire area was built on sites of former slum.
Check 汉街旧城改造 by Wanda Group
15061222378bac382a92524fc9.jpg

雨后楚河汉街.jpg

Another one in 2015, also in Wuhan's former slum
http://bbs.fdc.com.cn/thread-18955572-1-1.html

2013 case in my hometown
http://wh.leju.com/news/2013-02-06/09152148100.shtml
@TaiShang @Bussard Ramjet

Different standards.

@Bussard Ramjet said A/C is luxury to the majority....
But in China, A/C is the basic.

btw, is this another example of being defensive by lying and restoring to fake information and false narratives @Bussard Ramjet? @ashok321

R u serious?
I do know indian middle class in China is the poor....
But I do not know it could be so low........

I have to say india's second world people are living in a barbaric manner....
But maybe it's not their faults...
First world indian RSSers do not give a damn about them...
And they also lie about those people

The following are historic photos of slums in my hometown....
There are still a few left, but will all disappear in the next 2-3 years.
(notice the A/C)
View attachment 440688 View attachment 440689

New housing will be built in situ and former slum people will get free housing.
(whilst apartments are being built, families will be given money to rent)

After slums' redevelopment plan in Wuhan
The entire area was built on sites of former slum.
Check 汉街旧城改造 by Wanda Group
View attachment 440690
View attachment 440692

Another one in 2015, also in Wuhan's former slum
http://bbs.fdc.com.cn/thread-18955572-1-1.html

2013 case in my hometown
http://wh.leju.com/news/2013-02-06/09152148100.shtml
@TaiShang @Bussard Ramjet

Different standards.

@Bussard Ramjet said A/C is luxury to the majority....
But in China, A/C is the basic.

btw, is this another example of being defensive by lying and restoring to fake information and false narratives @Bussard Ramjet? @ashok321
129022874_14644155777171n-jpg.440689

These are slums or shanties by our standard but in India, this is where normal Indians stay, most are many times worse than this. It's all over India, Chennai, Delhi, Bangalore and Mumbai, these are the 4 cities I went. It's common sense, how do you only have 20% slums when 50% of your population defecate in the open?

Our 'slums' have piped water, electricity, and sewerage. This is better than their so called 'proper' housing. Look at the picture below, the water is clear, this is in Guizhou, the poorest province in China, and this pollution is simple to clean, just provide proper dredgers and rakers to rake up the garbage floating in the reservoir. Most tier 1 and 2 cities have dredgers and raker boats to clean the rivers and lakes in the cities.

the-red-river-in-wenzhou-is-just-one-example-of-the-water-pollution-that-has-been-running-rampant-in-china-for-years.jpg

This river is slightly polluted and you can see they are dredging and beautifying it, the old houses are decent and traditional, if given some renovation, it will be good housing, there is electricity and running water there. This is our definition of slums. Old neighborhoods with old decaying houses

three-men-try-to-clean-out-rubbishes-from-a-heavily-polluted-river-E3RHY9.jpg

After cleaning, the rivers if maintained will be like this:

main-qimg-c478ba35c37eb78ba0b86ab0c882d65d-c

Compare to this a real Indian slum.

mumbai-slum-759.jpg

He is trying to prove so hard that our slums reach their deplorable standards, all he could come up with were some polluted rivers next to decent housing. He showed someone harvesting lotus roots and call it pollution, he showed oil spill in Dalian port, which was cleaned up. This is how Dalian port looks like in real life, Dalian is one of the cleanest cities in China. He is even posting slum areas under demolition 10 years ago. The demolition rubles to him is prove of slum. This guy has never been to China and he thinks we are the same level as him. To him because Alaska has an oil spill, he thinks after clean up they are the same as slumdog India. This guy is trying hard to drag us down to the same level as them, so they can feel better about their pathetic state.:rofl:This is Dalian water front near the port. I have been here...one of the nicest place in China.
That is the lowest form of false narratives I have ever seen.
Compare Chinese cities where GDP reach 15-20k US dollars (not PPP term) to indians slum people+ indian middle class people who live in abysmal environments.....

How do they even have their guts to write those rubbish?
Where is their consciousness and basic respect to their own compatriots?

@Kaptaan From the above photos, I now understand more why they do not have street views like google map in the west or Baidu/QQ map street view in China......
It will be a total shame if they agree with such services.....

i welcome them to check street view of the cities which they mentioned about in their slum-related posts.
One is Qingdao City
http://map.baidu.com/#panoid=090168...=1&shareurl=1&pid=09016800011604151220508636A
奥帆中心。.jpg

One is Dalian City
http://map.baidu.com/#panoid=090119...=1&shareurl=1&pid=09011900011605181409540758R
31537198.jpg

I also provide the link to the capital of China's POOREST province, the city of Guiyang
http://map.baidu.com/#panoid=090082...=1&shareurl=1&pid=09008200011509160303489296G

Feel free to navigate, good and bad corners, big and small streets.

Could any member provide me with a link about the street views of entire Mumbai/Delhi?
Thanks

@Bussard Ramjet @Echo_419 et al

Could any member provide me with a link about the street views of entire Mumbai/Delhi?
Thanks

Why do you want that?

Only select areas of major cities are developed & there are some exceptions like Naya Raipur & Chandigarh
By and large, most cities are garbage dumps with shitty governance standard. Urban governance in India are a mess.
Also, come to think how are cities governed in China?

Ignore RSSers, so pathetic RSSers try so hard to prove China is behind India level.:rofl::rofl:

That is the lowest form of false narratives I have ever seen.
Compare Chinese cities where GDP reach 15-20k US dollars (not PPP term) to indians slum people+ indian middle class people who live in abysmal environments.....

How do they even have their guts to write those rubbish?
Where is their consciousness and basic respect to their own compatriots?

@Kaptaan From the above photos, I now understand more why they do not have street views like google map in the west or Baidu/QQ map street view in China......
It will be a total shame if they agree with such services.....

i welcome them to check street view of the cities which they mentioned about in their slum-related posts.
One is Qingdao City
http://map.baidu.com/#panoid=090168...=1&shareurl=1&pid=09016800011604151220508636A
View attachment 440696

One is Dalian City
http://map.baidu.com/#panoid=090119...=1&shareurl=1&pid=09011900011605181409540758R
View attachment 440694

I also provide the link to the capital of China's POOREST province, the city of Guiyang
http://map.baidu.com/#panoid=090082...=1&shareurl=1&pid=09008200011509160303489296G

Feel free to navigate, good and bad corners, big and small streets.

Thanks

Why do you want that?

Only select areas of major cities are developed & there are some exceptions like Naya Raipur & Chandigarh
By and large, most cities are garbage dumps with shitty governance standard. Urban governance in India are a mess.
Need to see the read India, every region every street.

Why do you want that?

Need to see the real India, every region every street.

Back
Top Bottom