What's new

Mitt Romney: Palestinians want destruction of Israel

Paan Singh

BANNED
Reaction score
Republican Mitt Romney’s campaign hit more trouble on Tuesday when another video surfaced in which he accused Palestinians of not wanting peace.

The videos, including the one where he speaks about American voters, taken at the same closed-door fundraiser in Florida in May, have knocked Romney’s gaffe-plagued campaign even more off stride and raised fresh questions about whether he can come from behind in the polls and win the White House in November.

“I look at the Palestinians not wanting to see peace anyway, for political purposes, committed to the destruction and elimination of Israel, and these thorny issues, and I say there’s just no way,” Romney said in the latest video clip published by liberal Mother Jones magazine.

Romney was already in damage control from the first clip. The videos capped a difficult two-week period for Romney, who has fallen slightly behind Obama in opinion polls.

The leaked clips hit two of Romney’s perceived weaknesses: a lack of foreign policy experience and being out of touch with most Americans. Obama has opened up a small but consistent lead of about 5 percentage points over Romney in polls since the Democratic National Convention two weeks ago.

The clips come seven weeks before the November 6 election .

Meanwhile, grandson of ex-US President Jimmy Carter, James Carter IV, says he persuaded the source to release the video.

Says Palestinians don’t want peace, want destruction of Israel - Indian Express

But Israel has already destroyed Palestine. Where is this part of the news which has happened ALREADY?

Sounds like he just wants to appease the Israeli/Jewish lobbyists.

Sounds like he just wants to appease the Israeli/Jewish lobbyists.

You hit it right on the head, trying to make the Jewish US voters think Obama is not the right choice for them and it would work too except then people realize the only other choice besides Obama is Romney and they relent. :cheesy:

You hit it right on the head, trying to make the Jewish US voters think Obama is not the right choice for them and it would work too except then people realize the only other choice besides Obama is Romney and they relent. :cheesy:

jews are less then 2% :rolleyes: in voter list

jews are less then 2% :rolleyes: in voter list

Who are you rolling your eyes at? They might be 2% but that does not mean people will disregard their votes entirely, every vote counts last I checked. Also you forget that even though Jewish voters are only 2% of the population the well off Jews usually donate graciously to their candidate. Lastly I would know more about this since I um live here. So :rolleyes: yourself.

Who are you rolling your eyes at? They might be 2% but that does not mean people will disregard their votes entirely, every vote counts last I checked. Also you forget that even though Jewish voters are only 2% of the population the well off Jews usually donate graciously to their candidate. Lastly I would know more about this since I um live here. So :rolleyes: yourself.

I just said that numbers matters and jews dont provide numbers.May be another kind of influence..

I doubt it's about the 2%
rather it is about the $$$ and getting to the white house, the entire power structure in the US is infested with pro-israel nuts and jews, meaning you better please both sides if you want to become the next president in the false democracy called US and A

Interestingly, most Jewish-Americans are Democrats.

Only a moron would vote for that moron (Romney).

No offense to the other morons here (if any).

Back
Top Bottom