What's new

Mitt Romney says Israeli Culture is more superior than Palestinans

He is not going to win anyway...:lol:
Oh, my dear, you haven't met Republicans. Right now, in their little forums and shows, they're calling it the bravery of Romney and the treachery of Obama who didn't recognise this

When they are presidential hopefuls, they try to out compete their rivals in licking Israel's back end. Once they are president, they slavishly submit to Israel interests. But their bravado and their fury only descend on muslim countries.

They are not as big as many of us believe them to be. But they have a lot of capacity to destroy - both lives and countries.

obamitt.jpg

Only you Soheil. :rofl: On topic he still won't become President.

Oh, my dear, you haven't met Republicans. Right now, in their little forums and shows, they're calling it the bravery of Romney and the treachery of Obama who didn't recognise this

Romney is incompetent and the Republicans know this too. He was just sucking up to the Israelis for donations. The only hope the Republican party had was Ron Paul.

Romney is incompetent and the Republicans know this too. He was just sucking up to the Israelis for donations. The only hope the Republican party had was Ron Paul.
Your statement is nearly correct, you just have to reverse "Ron Paul" and "Romney". Romney was an accomplished governor for years whereas if Ron Paul could successfully microwave a baked potato with cheese that would be a real accomplishment.

He was expected to say such flowery things in Israel, he needs to reassure the Jewish lobby here of his support and pledge to Israel. The Jewish lobby is a parasite on the US Government and really it should be purged. Israel is a parasite that feeds off its host the US. With Jewish corporate and banking power they are able to influence political decisions in Washington in the form of PACs, specifically AIPAC which sets the tone for US and Israeli policy.

For Pakistanis there is no need to jump in front of the jewish-Arab-American pileup on the global highway. What a mess especially for Arabs.

For those who are interested in war and history, there is an description of Jews vs. Arabs in a book by Col. (retd) Mohammad Khan. In his lighthearted WW-II-biography "Bejang Amud" (The War cometh), he writes the following (forgive me if I make translation mistakes).

----------------
Year 1942

Our military convoy is heading from Iraq to Egypt (in the battle against German General Rommel ). We pass through Jordan and West bank. I see these nice and clean well maintained Jewish farms. Jewish men and women come to the road side and wave at us full of smiles. Women seems like mermaids and fairies. Then we drive through Arab areas that look pretty shabby. Arab children surround us begging for cigarettes.

Our convoy stops near Haifa. In the evening I and my fellow British officers make a point of visiting Jewish city of Haifa. the bars here serve the best orange juice I have ever tasted. Someone tells me that oranges for the juice are grown in the local Jewish farms.

-------------------

So this was the condition of Jewish and Arabs many years before the Arabs-Jewish wars of 1948, 1967, 1973 etc. and the way things are it is the same $hite today.

May be Romney should have used different words. May be he should have said few nice things about Arafat.

But that would not change the condition on the ground. Israel is and it has been way ahead in every aspect compared to the surrounding Arab countries.

Time again so many Pakistanis love to lick the Palestinian behind, and sadly they refuse to see the reality.

peace.

Actually Pakistan can learn a lot from Israel. How to survive and prosper in adversity. But we can only learn if we leave behind the (justified) sentiment for Palestinian suffering for a while and see how people in difficult surroundings make a place for themselves that envy for everyone.

For the prosperity in Israel, you have to applaud Jewish work ethic. They are honest, hard working and very highly educated. Do we honestly have any of the traits to truly become a strong and prosperous nation? I m not pessimistic but it only helps to be honest and keep the mind open and learn good things from where ever you can :)

Back
Top Bottom