What's new

Mitt Romney says Israeli Culture is more superior than Palestinans

well actions speak louder than words and you will get the facts if you compare the innocent Palestinians killed by Israeli and innocent Israeli killed by Hamas..
For the sake of a better "story" the news media like to equivocate. That doesn't excuse us human beings from making just judgments based on facts rather than prejudice.

sack.jpg

Everyone knows that Israel is the hidden US state in the middle east. One just has to look at the US dollar bill and find out the star of David above the eagle's head like the Damocles sword.
Its military was getting its salaries directly from the pentagon for at least a few decades, while the civilian aid was in the hundreds of billions of dollars.
Actually I still remember the figure of 40 billion dollars annually as donations from American Jews to Israel on top of all the American aid.
So this poor guy was just stating his truth that American culture, "mostly" the Jewish financial one is far more superior to the Palestinian one.
The message is clear to everyone, not only the scapegoat (Palestinian culture), but all cultures should follow the American "cultural" example in order to succeed. But we all know what American culture is about and that it has failed in a merely 200 years of existance.

well actions speak louder than words and you will get the facts if you compare the innocent Palestinians killed by Israeli and innocent Israeli killed by Hamas..

Oh brother! Aren't you tired of repeating these "innocent" stories?

Just remember one thing

If a guy shows up with knife to a gun fight, you don't call him innocent. You call him "stupid" or put mildly a "simpleton".

Humass bloody well knows that fire-crackers thrown at Israel are not going do $hite except spreading terror.
Humass bloody well knows that Israel's response will be devastating and will destroy Pali homes and businesses.

Then Humass does the $tupid firing anyways. Don't you think these comic and yet tragic bunch of jokers must be called what they really are?. bunch of @sses or Hum@sses.

Hope you get this.

peace.

Everyone knows that Israel is the hidden US state in the middle east. One just has to look at the US dollar bill and find out the star of David above the eagle's head like the Damocles sword.
Poor example, that's just an artistic way to arrange thirteen stars representing the thirteen states of the original U.S.A.

Its military was getting its salaries directly from the pentagon for at least a few decades, while the civilian aid was in the hundreds of billions of dollars.
You're mixing up Pakistan with Israel. After the Arab states cut off trade and expelled most of their Jews (without compensation) in the late 40s and early 50s Israel nearly starved to death whereas Pakistan received U.S. military and economic aid. (Though I don't think either Pakistan or Israel received "hundreds of billions of dollars" in the first few decades of their existence.)

Actually I still remember the figure of 40 billion dollars annually as donations from American Jews to Israel on top of all the American aid.
We Jews give heavily to charity. I'm curious if you can source this figure - please respond with a link.

So this poor guy was just stating his truth that American culture, "mostly" the Jewish financial one is far more superior to the Palestinian one.
You really need to read the "Start-up Nation" book, or at least my Durant excerpt.

how did he come to such a conclusion?

And please don't compare him to Herman Cain.
Even sarcasm has it's limits.

My question to Mr. Romney is simply this:

Have you no shame, Sir ?

Every politician PANDERS to Israel but Mitt Romney has take the Shameless Pandering to a new level.

Every Muslim politician panders about Palestine, so why not Romney panders Israel...?

Poor example, that's just an artistic way to arrange thirteen stars representing the thirteen states of the original U.S.A.

You're mixing up Pakistan with Israel. After the Arab states cut off trade and expelled most of their Jews (without compensation) in the late 40s and early 50s Israel nearly starved to death whereas Pakistan received U.S. military and economic aid. (Though I don't think either Pakistan or Israel received "hundreds of billions of dollars" in the first few decades of their existence.)

We Jews give heavily to charity. I'm curious if you can source this figure - please respond with a link.

You really need to read the "Start-up Nation" book, or at least my Durant excerpt.

That is a Jewish free masonry symbol, and your answer is stupid and laughable, do try to hide the truth with something more deceitful, you Jewish people are supposed to be good at deception.

Not at all, I am pointing out to Israel, so you do not need to drag Pakistan into this, the subject is clearly Israel.

You confirm it yourself, you Jews give heavily to Jewish charity (to save on Taxes- you see I know the Tax Laws!), and by the way you give a lot to politicians too, only to get it back exponentially multiplied in contracts and other commercial and political benefits for the Jews of course.
You can find that figure in Books or just go to a library ad try to find 20 years back and older articles, today the tactics have changed, you live on American and European transfers of technology(as aid and donations), but you act as labour and fraudulent businessmen, Your hypocrisy has no limit, you are still getting a few billions in overt financial aid, and a lot of billions from all kind of mischiefs.

You should spend the rest of your life reading books to come and argue against the truth, but by that time you won't want to argue anymore, since the truth will hit you so badly that you will not want to be Jewish anymore.

With all my respect to the very few respectful Jews if they still exist.

Back
Top Bottom