What's new

Mixed-race Rola changing the DNA of Japanese pop culture

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hahaha! Amazing isn't it?

We are a huge nation, my friend, not just on paper. Always keep that in mind.

Our 56 races are not all east Asian, most are not. We have white, black, Arab, and any other race short of Latino.

She look east Asian to you?
2012-02-21_174020.jpg
2012-02-21_174047.jpg

Beautiful Ethnic Uyghur Model Gul Nazar Takes the Stage in China | RocketNews24

But she is 100% Chinese.

I wonder about racial discrimination in China. Is this an issue? Or not so much.

Please don't take this the wrong way but they seem a bit off. In South Asia none of these girls would be considered model/actress material. I think it's the how shallow their eye socket is and the shape of her eyes. All 2 billion South Asians have the same eye shape and depth. Any deviation from it not met with fanfare.

Hahaha! Amazing isn't it?

I wonder about racial discrimination in China. Is this an issue? Or not so much.
Racial discrimination?! We discriminate against the number of your bills not the color of your skin.

But seriously, there might be, Chinese villages are still rather closed off, but as more and more go from their home counties and into China's major cities, by major I mean Tier three, those have over a million population at least, they will be more accepted.

BTW, I don't mean they can't go into bigger cities I'm saying they are already there, and is accepted. Nobody cares about different looking people in Shanghai Beijing, etc, cause it's a big population.

Edit: Just like Indians in America, minorities are taking roles from Han Chinese in movies. lol, see how many can get that reference, I'll bet not many.

Please don't take this the wrong way but they seem a bit off. In South Asia none of these girls would be considered model/actress material. I think it's the how shallow their eye socket is and the shape of her eyes. All 2 billion South Asians have the same eye shape and depth. Any deviation from it not met with fanfare.

I believe it is their exotic appeal. We have a very curious attitude to foreign looks. :-)

Not all South Asians have deep eye socket, many also have large round eyes.

So please don't generalize everything.

As far as I know Gotoku Sakai of the football National team is half Japanese and half German.

Not all South Asians have deep eye socket, many also have large round eyes.

So please don't generalize everything.

Maybe I am not to sure what deep sockets are. Our eyes are large and round with double eye lids. She has them but her eyes are not deep enough into her face.

Also, I did not mean to generalize it's your ideal beauty standard is quite different from ours. If I offend I apologize.

Part-HKG-Hkg10016185-1-1-0.jpg

Maybe I am not to sure what deep sockets are. Our eyes are large and round with double eye lids. She has them but her eyes are not deep enough into her face.

Also, I did not mean to generalize it's your ideal beauty standard is quite different from ours. If I offend I apologize.

I don't think this girl can fit in either East Asia and South Asia.

But you claim that all South Asians have deep eye socket, i just wanted to fix it for you.

Here is the Indian model/actress with large round eyes.

This is the typical South Asian phenotype.

BMrzK63.jpg

But you claim that all South Asians have deep eye socket, i just wanted to fix it for you.

BMrzK63.jpg

Icic I stand corrected that is the typical South Asian phenotype. That is actually what I thought deep socketed eyes meant. I thought that was deep socket. Can you show me what deep socket eyes are?

Of course there will be a difference, my friend. She's not completely South Asian. She has Japanese and Russian blood, as well. These two variables' and their codon contribution play a role on the overall phenotype.

BMrzK63.jpg

she looks indian alright..

BMrzK63.jpg

Icic I stand corrected that is the typical South Asian phenotype. That is actually what I thought deep socketed eyes meant. I thought that was deep socket. Can you show me what deep socket eyes are?

It is the deep set of eyes like some Europeans.

I notice this kind of phenotype is more common for the West Europeans.

gRsnJpr.jpg

Pakistanis have generally a deeper set of eyes, while Indians have larger round eyes.

Another example of mixed South Asian and East Asian phenotype:

This is Arata Izumi, who is half Japanese and half Indian. He currently plays for the Peninsula, but played also for Japanese teams such as Mitsubishi Mizushima. His father is Indian and his mother is Japanese.

His face, has the typical Indian structure, and jaw. But he retains the almond eyes typical of Japanese race.

arata-1956485.jpg

01slide1.jpg

It is the deep set of eyes like some Europeans.

I notice this kind of phenotype is more common for the West Europeans.

gRsnJpr.jpg

Pakistanis have generally a deeper set of eyes, while Indians have larger round eyes.

Apart from the eyes.. the roundish nose..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom