What's new

Mixed-race Rola changing the DNA of Japanese pop culture

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apart from the eyes.. the roundish nose..

It would depend also on the different race of Indian. Indian Bengalis, and East Indians, yes. But Punjabis of India, and Rajputs would have deep eye sockets as well. Then that's not taking into consideration the Dravidians of South India, which look absolutely different from Western or Eastern Indians.

Another example of mixed South Asian and East Asian phenotype:

This is Arata Izumi, who is half Japanese and half Indian. He currently plays for the Peninsula, but played also for Japanese teams such as Mitsubishi Mizushima. His father is Indian and his mother is Japanese.

His face, has the typical Indian structure, and jaw. But he retains the almond eyes typical of Japanese race.

arata-1956485.jpg

01slide1.jpg

His phenotype is leaning towards South Asian, particularly Indians or Bengalis.

His phenotype is leaning towards South Asian, particularly Indians or Bengalis.

His lower facial structure, probably. But his eyes and forehead structure is definitely Japanese. He is also naturally lighter skinned.

20130131-2.jpg

01slide4.jpg

It would depend also on the different race of Indian. Indian Bengalis, and East Indians, yes. But Punjabis of India, and Rajputs would have deep eye sockets as well. Then that's not taking into consideration the Dravidians of South India, which look absolutely different from Western or Eastern Indians.

Yes but 2-3% punjabis or 2-3% rajhistanis dont represent northern india either.

Could you give us an example?

Pakistani soldiers
28MHiHT.jpg

Indian soldier
j7xtW9Q.jpg

Yes but 2-3% punjabis or 2-3% rajhistanis dont represent northern india either.

The Bollywood usual tends to use Punjabi/Northwest Indian phenotype to represent India overall, but in reality they are just a tiny minority among the 1.3 billion Indians.

Indian Punjabi
sikh.jpg

Indian Rajput
Mens-Latest-Kurta-Fashion-Trend-2013-By-Emraan-Rajput-1.jpg

Indian Kashmiri
DE03-P03_S_C_G1_DE_1540426g.jpg

Northwestern Indians have a greater abundance of distinctly Caucasian features; such as deep eye sockets. Larger jaw line.

Depends. I don't have deep eye socket and my laugh is like the mongoloid people.
My eyes seems closed to others when i laugh but I can see perfectly :lol:

Not the best pictures to compare, but the eyes pretty much look the same.

Indians in general seem to have more Australoid/Veddoid influence, while Pakistanis have more Iranid influence.

I think this has something to do with the geographic proximity.

Here is the pure Iranid phenotype among the Chinese Tajiks, and i think you will definitely find someone similar to her in the northern Pakistan.

ay2No5g.jpg

Yeah, the equipments look outdated from the 1990s.

Indians in general seem to have more Australoid/Veddoid influence, while Pakistanis have more Iranid influence.
I think this has nothing to do with the geographic proximity.

It has everything to do with geographic proximity. India is a union state that includes people of many races. You have African-looking Dravidians in South India, with very dark skin, and almost curly / kinky hair. To the East, there are Bengalis who have rounder eyes, then to the far east, you have Tai ethnics in Assam, Nagaland, Sikkim who look more like Burmese and Thais and Laotians. Then you have more Caucasian looking Punjabis and northern Rajputs. So with that said, one has to understand the differences in Indian phenotype. There is no such thing as an "Indian phenotype" actually. Since there are many races in India.

You would have to differentiate what type of Indian ethnic. Because an Indian from Sikkim will DEFINITELY not look like a an Indian from Kashmiri. They are totally different races. One, the former is of the Mongloid Race, the other is of the Caucasian race.

Indian Sikkimese
rupf1.jpg

Indian Dravidian
6801147814_f34ba72ea9_z.jpg

Indian Kashmiri
DE03-P03_S_C_G1_DE_1540426g.jpg

It is the deep set of eyes like some Europeans.

I notice this kind of phenotype is more common for the West Europeans.

gRsnJpr.jpg

Pakistanis have generally a deeper set of eyes, while Indians have larger round eyes.

Oh icic tyty. I thought that was a promenent browridge trait. Ty for the correction.

It has everything to do with geographic proximity. India is a union state that includes people of many races. You have African-looking Dravidians in South India, with very dark skin, and almost curly / kinky hair. To the East, there are Bengalis who have rounder eyes, then to the far east, you have Tai ethnics in Assam, Nagaland, Sikkim who look more like Burmese and Thais and Laotians. Then you have more Caucasian looking Punjabis and northern Rajputs. So with that said, one has to understand the differences in Indian phenotype. There is no such thing as an "Indian phenotype" actually. Since there are many races in India.

You would have to differentiate what type of Indian ethnic. Because an Indian from Sikkim will DEFINITELY not look like a an Indian from Kashmiri. They are totally different races. One, the former is of the Mongloid Race, the other is of the Caucasian race.

I made a typo, i was to mean "it has something to do with the geographic proximity".

There are even some remaining descendants of the Roman deserters in the Northwest China.

Even after thousand years of mix, this girl still possesses a big Italian nose and strong Italian vibe.

She is also naturally a brunette and her skin is olive as well.

9W6GaPI.jpg

T6IEovf.jpg

gAHBHXi.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom