What's new

Mixed-race Rola changing the DNA of Japanese pop culture

Status
Not open for further replies.
嶺南摭怪 and 大越史略 is more older.

Han chinese eat dumpling in north China first, then they copied wet rice planting techinic of Bai Yue. :enjoy:
嶺南摭怪 is not history and 大越史略 doesn't mention the Hung Kings.

I was just explaining the origin of the Japanese people, that's it.
and u have no right to do that. Since your Chinese i have not reported u but the other guy has been reported and might face a harsh ban. So u just need to stay calm and dont be judgmental.

You lie, read 大越史略 first, small historian bro.
What I mean is that it doesn't even bother devoting a chapter for the dynasty,the preface also mentions Huangdi,Yu,Zhou kings and Shu Pan does that mean they are Vietnamese?:cheesy:

You just dug your own grave,大越史略 doesn't mention the size of Van Lang,and fails to mention Xich Quy.

Repeat your lies as many times as you want nothing will change reality.

You can't even read your own history in its purest form,no wonder you always seek to distort it.

thanks for the article @Nihonjin1051 . she definitely is good looking and i agree that there is a distinctive Bangladeshi/south asian-ness in her looks, particularly the eyes and head structure somewhat. though i guess the hair is not natural, unless the one quarter russian genes turned out dominant. (could you also explain the fad with hair colouring in japan/korea? seems to be disproportionately common compared to in china/s.east asia)

it's an interesting trait of subcontinental folks that when they mix with other races, the offspring always retains a strong visual cue or affinity to their s.asian side. but it is less so the case when mixed with east asians or africans as compared to europe/mena people. also, the ones that are half british tend to be head-turners! :)

naomi scott (half gujarati, half english)

1336211552-023.jpg

zayn malik (half Pakistani, half irish-english)

zayn_m.jpg

KOREAN FACIAL PHENOTYPE

tumblr_m6zbsnSmhm1rsyypko1_500.jpg
:rofl: Koreans will be Koreans!

thanks for the article @Nihonjin1051 . she definitely is good looking and i agree that there is a distinctive Bangladeshi/south asian-ness in her looks, particularly the eyes and head structure somewhat. though i guess the hair is not natural, unless the one quarter russian genes turned out dominant. (could you also explain the fad with hair colouring in japan/korea? seems to be disproportionately common compared to in china/s.east asia)

it's an interesting trait of subcontinental folks that when they mix with other races, the offspring always retains a strong visual cue or affinity to their s.asian side. but it is less so the case when mixed with east asians or africans as compared to europe/mena people. also, the ones that are half british tend to be head-turners! :)

1336211552-023.jpg

zayn_m.jpg
Meet our very own Osman Khaid Butt of Kashmiri and Polish decent (Father is Pakistani of Kashmiri decent and Mother is French of Polish decent both Muslims). Born and brought up in Islamabad and very very Patriotic man. People say he is the future of Pak show-biz industry!

410968-Pic-1342799686-146-640x480.JPG

He is known as Orlando Bloom of Pakistan.......

article2_2.jpg

Meet his elder Brother who is a well known news caster of PTV world! Omar Khalid Butt with his mother who is French of polish decent settled in Islamabad with her family.

Osman Khalid Butt's brother Omer Khalid Butt & mother his mom who belongs to France and Father is Lahorie. He looks like Umer Abdullah @occupiedkashmir @sarath gangully

@Armstrong Butt sahab ye dekho

Last edited:
Japan still the most homo-gen society in the world, those mixed races community in Japan is still in small number and percentage against the whole population of your average Nihonjin (Yamato peoples)

If you're referring to Rola, yes, well she's a product of rich genetics. She's a mixture of Japanese, Bangladeshi and Russian.

Perhaps you're used to typical East Asian phenotype? Rola is not typical East Asian beauty, but she's beautiful nonetheless.

In my opinion, her Bangladeshi or South Asian eyes shines...I love her eyes and her smile. :kiss3:
An Indian-Taiwanese mix turned out quite well too :P

I am not sure but I have read in several blogs and a few websites in the Internet that many people in the Japanese non-anime entertainment industry are half-Japanese, half-other nationalities to an extent that they now make up the majority in the said industry. Is this correct?

As for the anime stuff, I guess because of the changes in preferences which for some reason, the current trends has jailbait girls in school uniforms, maids, gothic-lolita or jut completely weird dress.

Last edited:
What ?

Van Lang territory reached to Dongding Lake in Hunan, before Qins and Hans invaded to South.

Really? It looks like Jiaozhi must be reunified with their brothers in Hunan and Guangdong!

@Nihonjin1051 my friend in pakistan features depend on the area where people live. We have one of the most geographically diverse country in the world. So its natural that people will also have diversity in their looks. Some of us even have Caucasus looks because they are settled since the Alexander Armies came in our country.

Thank you @Umair Nawaz , yes I am in agreement of the diverse population in Pakistan. It truly is the cross roads of civilizations ! I'm just amazed of the presence of the Hazara people and have just begun to read about them. :)

There were no feudal lords in the actually mughal time. But yes after 17th century when british came they made them landlord in those areas which were under them.

Well said. I suppose that the way the British retained the loyalties of native monarchs in the subcontinent was to keep them in similar positions of power.

1336211552-023.jpg

zayn_m.jpg

Hello @pehgaam e mohabbat ,

You're very welcome and I'm glad you found the article elucidating. Yes, it reveals a general trend in Japan; namely the acceptance of mixed-race Japanese nationals. I personally think its a good thing in Japan because for a while our society used to look down on mixed-race people, and the movement towards acceptance of diversity is testament of our times. :)

Rola , indeed, has very uniquely South Asian beauty. I really admire how South Asian features tend to retain their semblance even when mixed with other East Asian, in this case Japanese.

As for your question about the hair dying; Its a fad the younger generation have ! When I was younger I used to dye my hair brown as well, but nowadays, am content with my black hair. lol.

Thanks for your input. :)

Last edited:
and yet whites are the ones coming up with the theory of relativity and sending people to the moon also developing nukes before any other nation
japanese are really talented people but your arguments are incredibly stupid and racist

Caucasian Whites have contributed a lot to science, modern medicine, and philosophy. Please don't take what that troll said seriously.

Well said. I suppose that the way the British retained the loyalties of native monarchs in the subcontinent was to keep them in similar positions of power.
Yup its the same tactic they used everywhere in Asia. Remember who betrayed the Japanese Gov in Singapore in WW2?

BTW Hazaras are Great People.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom