What's new

MNS threat to have Shakil Siddiqui removed from TV Show

Lol. You are so dumb.

The people from konkan, Jalgaon, rest of Maharashtra shed their blood and sacrificed their lives for Mumbai. So they have every right on Mumbai. They pay their taxes to the state government, they vote for the government, they give their land for government. They do not illegally acquire taxi permits like Biharis. Hell, the Biharis even do not get taxi permits. They run taxis on bogus permits. To get the taxi permit you need to know Marathi (Read, Write, Speak), to be the resident of the place for more than 15 years as per the Motor Permits Law. These Biharis are fraudulent. They neither know Marathi nor do they have residence here.

Migration is Global Phenomenon so do the resistance to Migration, you fool.

Every Indian has the right to work anywhere in India so long as it is not against the law.

Employing outsiders in the industries as against the locals is illegal and against the law. 80% of the jobs in industries is for the local only and its by the law.

Running taxis without permits and without knowing Marathi is against the law.

So stop talking gas. You don't know anything about the law and the constitution.

I did not paid any fees for my schools. It was free. It was provided free by state government because the locals paid taxes for the school and they gave their land for free to build the school.

You better go to your school in Bihar if their is any.

You Biharis have screwed your state so badly , I don't need a lecture from a Bihari about beating people and bad mouthing them. Bihar is a cesspool you pseudo- nationalist. Where does this nationalist sentiment goes when employing people in Indian Railways.

:wave:

keep on your intellectual fart to yourself you pseudo-nationalist.

Absolute trash talk. I grew up in Bombay - my family has been here for 6 generations. Biharis are Indians - and right to freedom of movement is guaranteed in the Indian constitution. The myth of Marathis building Bombay is gibberish. The cultural and political capital of Maharashtra has always been Pune and to a lesser extent Kolhapur. The lingo of the ethnic resident of Bombay is not Marathi but Konkani. Bombay was built by the British with the help of merchants and businessmen including Parsis, Baghdadi Jews, Gujaratis, Bhatias etc. Unlike the rest of the nation which was always separated along caste and creed lines - Bombay stood out for its outward rather than inward looking attitude. Then Shiv Sena and MNS happened - Bombay became Mumbai and it's been downhill since then. In the 1960s Shiv Sena had a problem with Gujaratis, in 1980s they had a problem with South Indians and now it is Biharis - 20 years from now it will probably be the North East. I know more about Marathi culture than most Maharashtrians - what the Sainiks and MNS are doing is nothing but trying to outdo each other to garner more Marathi votes. Balls to them. Grow a backbone and realize that Bhagat Singh didn't hang for Punjab, Gandhi didn't take a bullet for Gujarat, Dadabhai Nowrojee was not fighting for Iran's independence and Savarkar and Tilak didn't spend time in Cellular Jail for Maharashtra. It was all for India buddy.

so we should wait till MNS kills 5000...eh..?

Absolutely, since you waited for congress and BJp to kill people, why not for MNS . First let the MNS kill people. Before doing anything you assumed MNS is going to kill people like Congress and BJP.

Grow some Grey cells. Hypocrite.

Absolute trash talk. I grew up in Bombay - my family has been here for 6 generations. Biharis are Indians - and right to freedom of movement is guaranteed in the Indian constitution. The myth of Marathis building Bombay is gibberish. The cultural and political capital of Maharashtra has always been Pune and to a lesser extent Kolhapur. The lingo of the ethnic resident of Bombay is not Marathi but Konkani. Bombay was built by the British with the help of merchants and businessmen including Parsis, Baghdadi Jews, Gujaratis, Bhatias etc. Unlike the rest of the nation which was always separated along caste and creed lines - Bombay stood out for its outward rather than inward looking attitude. Then Shiv Sena and MNS happened - Bombay became Mumbai and it's been downhill since then. In the 1960s Shiv Sena had a problem with Gujaratis, in 1980s they had a problem with South Indians and now it is Biharis - 20 years from now it will probably be the North East. I know more about Marathi culture than most Maharashtrians - what the Sainiks and MNS are doing is nothing but trying to outdo each other to garner more Marathi votes. Balls to them. Grow a backbone and realize that Bhagat Singh didn't hang for Punjab, Gandhi didn't take a bullet for Gujarat, Dadabhai Nowrojee was not fighting for Iran's independence and Savarkar and Tilak didn't spend time in Cellular Jail for Maharashtra. It was all for India buddy.

You nutcase. I am talking about the law here. The same law that gives the damn right to Biharis to roam around all over India. The same law gives the right to the local Maharashtrians the first right of employment for the jobs that are created in the state of Maharashtra.

Get this through your thick head. You don't know anything about the law nor about the constitution.

Constitution does not give any tom dick and harry the right of employment at any place of his liking.

Go read the law and the constitution.

I am not a Marathi but I live in Maharashtra for past 12 years, now in USA. MNS has some valid points that is why it is getting so much support from even literate Marathi people, try to understand this. I agree with there points but have problems with some of there implementations, like why beat a poor man. If they want to implement something I am fine with that but do not adopt violence to implement your goal, that too on poor souls. About taxi drivers they should try to learn Marathi, they are at fault if they are not doing it. When in Rome behave like Romans. However there are other issue, the labor class of Maharashtra is considered lazy, I was told this by my builder who is also a Marathi. When MNS drove out Bihari's and others from state it impacted the development. I asked my builder why he cannot hire locals, he said they work like officers, ask more money do less work. So my friend if you look economically lot of the building in Maharashtra was built by bihari's labors and if you really employ locals then both cost of construction will go and also the time making it more costly. Also MNS is just exploiting people, when it comes to their own implementation they do bang opposite.

where did you get this impression from..?
anybody from anywhere can apply for any post in India...after that
comes the exam and if a marathi clears it. he has all the freedom to work in BIHAR/UP/KARNATAKA or, TAMILNADU..

but the question is they have to clear the exams..now inability to compete with north-indian students is given another angle ...
then why the hell india doesn't have dual citizenship...

No you are absolutely wrong. The exams are conducted zone wise. The very idea of conducting the exam zone wise is to employ people from that zone. Mamata Banarjee has done this. Lalu did not.

For a Marathi to clear exam, the exam ads should be published in Maharashtra for the seats in Maharashtra. Instead the ads are published in Up and Bihar.

Don't start your mental masturbation telling that Marathis can't clear exams for TCs.

You have shown your true colors. Lol you are saying Marathis are so dumb they can't do a job of TC.

Give ad in Marathi Papers. Then you will see .

Marathis will get employment when they are competitive and not by gundaism. If it gets so dirty industries will not mind moving to other places where competitive able labor force is available.

No you are absolutely wrong. The exams are conducted zone wise. The very idea of conducting the exam zone wise is to employ people from that zone. Mamata Banarjee has done this. Lalu did not.

For a Marathi to clear exam, the exam ads should be published in Maharashtra for the seats in Maharashtra. Instead the ads are published in Up and Bihar.

Don't start your mental masturbation telling that Marathis can't clear exams for TCs.

You have shown your true colors. Lol you are saying Marathis are so dumb they can't do a job of TC.

Give ad in Marathi Papers. Then you will see .

if its zone wise then whats the problem, it will be vice versa isnt it.

hah,and MNS run riot all over mumbai at a time when they even dont have power,i cant even imagine what could b the disaster if they came into power

other sates,damn maharashtra is not some other republic,it is well within the boundry of this nation,and as a constitutional right of every india he can go anywhere to earn his lively hood

this phenomenon is occurring all over the nation,govt procuring land and setting up industries,maharastra is no exception,just visit any industrial area og gujrat and witness how many marathis r earning there lively hood there

go and ask those marathis to quit there job,because they r destroying the earnings of locals,i myself know what could b there reply,so i should bash each and every marathi present in m.p because they r destroying the jobs of my statesmen,is not it,i know u will agree

i will say ur nationality is hollow,i am myself a keralite,just visit the city of cochin,kotayam and trivandrum,60% of unskilled workers r coming there from bihar,U.P,assam and orissa,dont unnecessarily brag if u have no knowledge about it

so this is ur candid explanation for bashing non marathis,and this bal and raj a$$holds were among the people who were in arms against the visiting australian players because of indian bashing in australia,so what was there problem then,or is it any marathi got bashed in aus,what the hell only MNS and shiv sena got the right to bash indians,and how the hell they protested,these craps dont even have the right to point fingers

if national integration is a paranoia for u i cant say much,so take my middle finger and get lost,and change the indian flag there and post maratha flag,if ur maratha nation have any

I wish they come to power and burn some Bihari arse.

You Biharis have defecated all over your house and now want to go do the same in others house. If you can't keep your house clean then don't go to others place and stunk up the whole place.

No, the constitution guarantees the people of Maharashtra every right to preserve their land, language and livelihood. A bihari can not just come here and demand his right to job. The semi skilled, blue collar jobs are for the local people by the constitution and by the law.

I absolutely agree the Marathis working in other states have no business to be in there. You should remove them and if you want to beat them you are welcome. I support because the local people have the first right on the job.

You are keralite but you are bluffing . Lol 60% workers coming from Bihar. Don't pull out numbers from your arse.

If don't have problem with that I don't care. I have problem with people illegally employed in my state from outside at the cost of the natives.

If Indians are getting bashed in Australia they deserve it.

You can take your finger and put into yours and then smell. What flag to choose thats my prerogative. And Maharashtra does have its own flag like as Karnataka and AP.

If Kerala doesn't have its own flag then go get one.

Once again keep your National integration crap to yourself.

And one more thing tell Karunanidhi to speak in hindi and do some national integration.

You pseudo-nationalist are pathetic leeches.

if its zone wise then whats the problem, it will be vice versa isnt it.

No its zone wise. only thing is that the exam ads are published only in UP and Bihar. And thus only Biharis attend the exams in all zones.

Have you ever seen army recruitment, police recruitment.
They go and arrange camps in various places. There you can not come from Bihar for a camp in Maharashtra.

National Integration, my foot.

Its not national integration, its only Biharis getting integrated into rest of India.

So much for national Integartion.

Last edited:
Marathis will get employment when they are competitive and not by gundaism. If it gets so dirty industries will not mind moving to other places where competitive able labor force is available.

Lol. Maharashtra is one of the most industrialized state in India. And why industries come to Maharashtra because of skilled labour and other favorable things.

If Biharis are so competitive and smarter than others then why can't industries go to Bihar and set up plants and employ local people.

Lol.....Busted.......your Bihari arse and brain both.

Lol. Maharashtra is one of the most industrialized state in India. And why industries come to Maharashtra because of skilled labour and other favorable things.

If Biharis are so competitive and smarter than others then why can't industries go to Bihar and set up plants and employ local people.

Lol.....Busted.......your Bihari arse and brain both.

Watch you foul mouth, the way you speak it talks about who is stinking and shitting around in public forums.

done with u..

Watch you foul mouth, the way you speak it talks about who is stinking and shitting around in public forums.

done with u..

Then stay away.

You were acting smart when you were suggesting that people of Maharashtra are not competitive. Now when I busted the myth of yours, you get an attack of sanity and decency.

Last edited:

simple answer would be its not the marathis who industrialised it..it was because of the geographical location...Mharashtra being the land of Marathis, they got the opportunity first to develop.more industries kept coming and the environment became more suitable for industries and it started growing.

You people seem to be scared of these unsmart and unskilled Biharis...:lol:

BTW : Biharis ..you are welcome to Punjab brother....we need people to plough our lands.:D

Then stay away.

You were acting smart when you were suggesting that people of Maharashtra are not competitive. Now when I busted the myth of yours, you get an attack of sanity and decency.

Vasily Zaytsev some of your points i agree with and some i dont..but using foul language to win an argument is little inappropriate.. dont you think??

Absolutely, since you waited for congress and BJp to kill people, why not for MNS . First let the MNS kill people. Before doing anything you assumed MNS is going to kill people like Congress and BJP.

Grow some Grey cells. Hypocrite.

first learn how to talk without using personal attacking foul language...

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom