What's new

MOD to HAL: Build Tejas Mk.2 With Export In Mind

You know India can in fact ''import'' the LCA by cutting down the on number of fighter and fighter upgrade (ie the Mirage) and devoting more funds to inducting the LCA in greater numbers. This would be a good show of faith that India has trust in the LCA to perform which would in turn help exports.

This would also go a ways to appease the Americans because higher number of engine purchases.

If India rely on LCA instead of imports, than India air force is in trouble.

---------- Post added at 08:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:52 PM ----------

That is what I am talking about "Technology"! These Americans cannot even build something with technology.

Why should I twist the fact? The F-22 is poorly designed plane.There is no third party scrutiny over the weapons and those buy US weapons are forces to buy them as there is not other choice.

Huge chance. When HAL makes sufficient numbers for IAF than it will be exported.

This is by far the most pathetic comparison I've seen. Comparing F-22 to LCA and US to India just to demonstrate your weakness in logic. If F-22 is for sale, I'm certain everyone would want one. If LCA is for sale internationally, it would be sold at a big loss for HAL as LCA would cost too much for a previous generation plane.

but who will purchase this costly jet
the price of mk-1 is US$31 million
than u imagine the price of mk-2
only taiwan will be the option
the price of jf-17 is Block 1: US$15–20 million (estimated)
Block 2: US$20–25 million

nomi007... the price of blk-I is 20-25 million not 15 million... BLK-IIs price will be more.

but who will purchase this costly jet
the price of mk-1 is US$31 million
than u imagine the price of mk-2
only taiwan will be the option
the price of jf-17 is Block 1: US$15–20 million (estimated)
Block 2: US$20–25 million

Boss please get out of the very idea that JFT cost 15-20 millions..

Recently China sold trainer aircrafts to Bolivia, the rate is 9-10 million each...It just a trainer craft and generates only 16Kn power. An you are saying you will get a full fledged figher plane needed more than 80Kn power, should flu more than Mach1.5 only 15-20 million? ..yes dollar value is down but not by half..

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom