What's new

Model Tejas Mk.2 At Aero India

No canard is there in MK2 design. None of the modern plane has canard, F 22, T50 PAKFA, Su 35 etc....

dassault accepts that Canard is just for stability and not for maneuverability.

Su 35 is no modern design (unlike the Eurocanards) and you obviously didn't understand why these platforms don't use canards, but TVC, or movable LERX instead, if you do, you know why LCA won't use canards either (hint reduction of RCS).

P.S. It doesn't make sense to dig up old threads only because you are banned in the LCA thread.

Su 35 is no modern design (unlike the Eurocanards) and you obviously didn't understand why these platforms don't use canards, but TVC, or movable LERX instead, if you do, you know why LCA won't use canards either (hint reduction of RCS).

P.S. It doesn't make sense to dig up old threads only because you are banned in the LCA thread.

It is not digging up. All these threads are open and you can post what ever you like.

You are a senior and knowledgeable member. You can always guide us and add to our knowledge but that does not take my right from me Express my views. Many members are more knowledgeable than me and many less. We all discuss here because we are defense enthusiast.

It is not digging up. All these threads are open and you can post what ever you like.

It is, when you bring them up for no real reason. Older threads are normally used to add updated news , or to ask questions in relation to the thread, but you just take them to make a statement.

well dont worry about owr flops buddy when time comes they (IAF) has good enof preration ;)

It is, when you bring them up for no real reason. Older threads are normally used to add updated news , or to ask questions in relation to the thread, but you just take them to make a statement.

Statement containing information which was not there in earlier posts. So it confirms the criterions laid down by you for posting in old thread.

Sorry guys, but this is just a fan art and not something official from ADA.

There is very little chance of Mk2 having canards (though not totally zero.)

Canard configuration for LCA was studied during the early design phase and it was found to be unnecessary.

nal_wtmodels.jpg

Though a Leading Edge Vortex Controller (LEVCON) a la NLCA may be possible.

Though one thing is for sure I'm looking forward to AE 2011 more eagerly than ICC Cricket World cup!

---------- Post added at 09:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:46 PM ----------

Getting very close to their very favourite Grippen plane...

Back
Top Bottom