What's new

Modi comes to tamil nadus rescue

IFB

Reaction score
Country
India
This happened a few weeks ago....jayalalitha was talking to modi and she casually told him about 1216MW shortage tamil nadu is facing to which modi replied that he has 630MW to spare and he can supply it if she wants....soon amma dispatched top officials to gujrath to finalize the deal.I dont know what happened to jayalalitha she is acting like she has completely changed....in another instance her party officials gave her a list of top officials who aided traitor karunanidhi during election.... she gave the list back saying "people elected us to serve them not for settling scores".In my village there is 3hrs of power cuts during traitor karunas regime now its reduced to 2 hrs...i think this a good sign.....thank you modi :cheers:.

@mods dont know where to post this so please dont delete this thread move it to the correct section thank you.

In Gujarat, we have thousands of surplus MW Power. Currently Gujarat Govt. is asking power producer to reduce production because we have already double capacity than we need. Even for 30 minute power cut, company has to notify in all major newspapers in Gujarat. Whether its village or City, in Gujarat there is no power cut.

This happened a few weeks ago....jayalalitha was talking to modi and she casually told him about 1216MW shortage tamil nadu is facing to which modi replied that he has 630MW to spare and he can supply it if she wants....soon amma dispatched top officials to gujrath to finalize the deal.I dont know what happened to jayalalitha she is acting like she has completely changed....in another instance her party officials gave her a list of top officials who aided traitor karunanidhi during election.... she gave the list back saying "people elected us to serve them not for settling scores".In my village there is 3hrs of power cuts during traitor karunas regime now its reduced to 2 hrs...i think this a good sign.....thank you modi :cheers:.

@mods dont know where to post this so please dont delete this thread move it to the correct section thank you.

Thats good to know. But I don't believe she has changed. She was vowed not to step into the new assembly building and is going to let the $200m building rot!

In Gujarat, we have thousands of surplus MW Power. Currently Gujarat Govt. is asking power producer to reduce production because we have already double capacity than we need. Even for 30 minute power cut, company has to notify in all major newspapers in Gujarat. Whether its village or City, in Gujarat there is no power cut.

Unbelievable, One person can make such a dramatic change... Modi is doing injustice to other state. He should lead each state for at least 1 term... He should hand over Gujrat charge to some one equally capable..

Modi and Dhoni: Miracle Boys...

even in karnataka we have bjp, we have no power shortage... Well you know about bangalore,nothing to say more

Mr. Modi should become India's Next PM. He is an able administrator, Honest politician and works on development very hard. In Last 10 years, Gujrat performed very well vis-a-vis most of the other states.

even in karnataka we have bjp, we have no power shortage... Well you know about bangalore,nothing to say more

A bit of exaggeration in your post. It has very little to do with the BJP. Bangalore did not become famous during the BJP's period of governance & as for power, while there is shortage which is commonly noticed in rural areas, Karnataka gets a huge portion of power from Hydel projects. We have been lucky with the rains the last couple of years. A bad year & Karnataka's power situation will be almost as bad as TN though Karnataka has a large number of small private producers who are presently supplying to TN because Karnataka does not buy from them except in summer.

Why doesn't Karnataka sell electricity to TN? That way there would be lesser transmission losses as compared to transmitting electricity all the way from Gujarat.

there is no power shortage in bangalore....... big joke..........

From the two units with a total capacity of 2,000 MWe, Tamil Nadu's allocation will be 925 MWe, Karnataka 442 MWe, Kerala 266 MWe, Puducherry 67 MWe and the unallocated is 300 MWe.

hings are getting set for the commissioning of the first unit of 1000 MWe of the Kudankulam Nuclear Power Project (KKNPP) in Tamil Nadu by the end of September or in October this year.

The Hindu : Front Page : Preparations under way for hot run of Kudankulam nuclear reactor

This is not entirely true... Bangalore has power shortage, but not much.. In a month you can get 2 or 3 days when you can have power cut for 3-4 hours... other wise its good...

After S M Krishna , this is the only government who is thinking bout state (Karnataka), Roads are widen (Not only in bangalore but in rural area also, I have seen the work in Belgaum, Athani, Bagalkot and many places.), Water supply is regular, more work is going on basic infrastructure...

The pace is little slow, but the wheel is moving... BJP is good for INDIA...
BJP+LOKPAL Bill = Developed India...
British national Kongress - Lokpal Bill = Poor India, rich Kongress

A bit of exaggeration in your post. It has very little to do with the BJP. Bangalore did not become famous during the BJP's period of governance & as for power, while there is shortage which is commonly noticed in rural areas, Karnataka gets a huge portion of power from Hydel projects. We have been lucky with the rains the last couple of years. A bad year & Karnataka's power situation will be almost as bad as TN though Karnataka has a large number of small private producers who are presently supplying to TN because Karnataka does not buy from them except in summer.

hey Bangalore you will have to give credit to shobha here.. before she became power mister there was lot of load shedding in Bangalore.

Back
Top Bottom