What's new

Modi Government Plans On Introducing A Cow Ministry, Says BJP President Amit Shah

Modi Government Plans On Introducing A Cow Ministry, Says BJP President Amit Shah
BJP-ruled Rajasthan is the first Indian state to have a minister in charge for the welfare of cows.
OUTLOOK WEB BUREAU
Cattle-ban5_2017053_600_855_630_630.jpg

The Telegraph quotes Shah saying that “there are many recommendations about a cow ministry. A discussion (about the matter) is on.”

According to the report, Shah did not specify what the mandate for the said ministry would be. It added that Uttar Pradesh CM, Yogi Adityanath was present with Shah at the press conference. Adityanath, who has been championing a ‘save the cow’ campaign, was reportedly the first to ask for such a ministry, requesting Prime Minister Modi in 2014.

BJP-ruled Rajasthan is the first Indian state to have a minister in charge for the welfare of cows. Prime Minister Narendra Modi rode to power in 2014 on a slew of promises, which include a national ban on cow slaughter. In April, the home ministry came out with plans to assign a unique identification number, Aaadhar, to cows. His home state Gujarat raised the sentence for cow slaughter to life term in jail.

In Lucknow on Monday, Shah described Modi as the "undisputed most popular PM" of India, claiming that the saffron party's government had succeeded in "ending the politics of family, caste and appeasement" in the country.

Shah claimed that if all the assistance extended to Uttar Pradesh were summed up, then it would be "2.3 times" more under the Modi government than what was given during the UPA regime.

Modi has come out twice in the recent past to condemn instances of lynching related to cow slaughter around the country. The issue has plagued the monsoon session of Parliament with the opposition particularly not letting Lok Sabha proceedings continue without a debate on the matter.

https://www.outlookindia.com/websit...-ministry-says-bjp-president-amit-shah/299961

This is what India has become under Modi. Humans are killed and cows are treated like Gods. They kill you on the mere suspicion of possessing and consuming cow meat. Not looking good for India. The educated Indians must confront Modi's intolerance. If not, this madness will continue to grow.

Yeah. I am saying, not only districts. Whole states and two countries have been specially formed for this purpose. A move there should be facilitated by the Central government and individual Indian states.
Whole states and two countries have been specially formed for beef consumption? I know about the two countries but which states do you speak of? I have a better solution, those who have issues with beef eaters can move to a different place, may be Antartica(won't suggest Nepal since I don't want that country to get polluted)

Whole states and two countries have been specially formed for beef consumption? I know about the two countries but which states do you speak of? I have a better solution, those who have issues with beef eaters can move to a different place, may be Antartica(won't suggest Nepal since I don't want that country to get polluted)
The states of Sindh, Bangladesh, Panjab, Balochistan etc.
No Hindu pollutant there. If necessary the Government should facilitate your move.

That is why Rajasthan is one of the under developed state that is pulling down the Indian economy.
Actually Rajasthan has performed much better than many other states in dairy production. Check the stats. And this improvement happened very recently.

Cows are more precious than most low-caste hindu and other religious groups.

No Hindu pollutant there. If necessary the Government should facilitate your move.
Aren't they the provinces of different countries. I guess gau mutr is taking a heavy toll on your cognitive skills.

I would prefer a place sans Sanghi filth and I hope the Government(the one which will replace the incumbent) would strive to get rid off them like Mallus are doing.

Muslims peacefully smashing Gau Rakshaks trying to stop illegal smuggling.

Maharashtra has BJP govt. .............. so what was the point of voting them into power if this was to continue ?

Why was police protection not provided for Taslima Nasreen when she attempted to speak in Auragabad ?

If BJP cannot protect Hindus, then why are they in power ?

Aren't they the provinces of different countries. I guess gau mutr is taking a heavy toll on your cognitive skills.

I would prefer a place sans Sanghi filth and I hope the Government(the one which will replace the incumbent) would strive to get rid off them like Mallus are doing.
Of course you would prefer an environment that is more suited to your culture and civilization. Which is why I pointed out to you the land that was partioned specifically to cater to Islamic sentiments.

Actually Rajasthan has performed much better than many other states in dairy production. Check the stats. And this improvement happened very recently.
So you support cow ministry? I thought thats why Dairy and Animal husbandry ministry was already there.

http://dahd.nic.in/

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom