What's new

Modi indirectly admits superiority of Pakistan’s air force

i taught indian pilots were the best and they had the best war planes i.e. Su-30...

what happened?

Modi is finding out the hard way what the realities are.

I have never ever seen Modi down and out like this.

MKI got shot too.. No more trump card. I hope the French jerk up the price of Rafale , double it for IAF. :lol:
for sooooooo many years we heard about this supreme jet from the vedics. I guess they could have waited for Rafale.

India's decision to attack with missiles makes me think

They can not take just one loss (as per their claims) and didn't dare to cross again instead, thought about attacking with missiles clearly shows they don't have the stomach to take the losses in a full blown war

IAF is all talk, has no confidence in their strategy, equipment or personnel to counter our small sample offensive

Their "No first use policy" is crap, even a small loss will push them to start the nuclear war sooner than Pakistan

Saying that absence of Rafales is the reason for their losses, means they did use SU30MKI's and got spanked
They don't have any confidence in SU30's capabilities, or Modi just wants to get the huge kickbacks by buying more Rafales. Wants to divert the attention from kickback investigations on Rafales deal.

@Oscar @Bilal Khan 777 @Bilal Khan (Quwa) @Tps43 @CriticalThought @waz @xyxmt @DESERT FIGHTER

They can not take just one loss (as per their claims) and didn't dare to cross again instead, thought about attacking with missiles clearly shows they don't have the stomach to take the losses in a full blown war

IAF is all talk, has no confidence in their strategy, equipment or personnel to counter our small sample offensive

Their "No first use policy" is crap, even a small loss will push them to start the nuclear war sooner than Pakistan

Saying that absence of Rafales is the reason for their losses, means they did use SU30MKI's and got spanked
They don't have any confidence in SU30's capabilities, or Modi just wants to get the huge kickbacks by buying more Rafales. Wants to divert the attention from kickback investigations on Rafales deal.

@Oscar @Bilal Khan 777 @Bilal Khan (Quwa) @Tps43 @CriticalThought @waz @xyxmt @DESERT FIGHTER

There is no doubt that IAF used Su-30. How could any air force not use their prime fighter in time of war? There is no logical explanation for not using Su-30. They used it and were found wanting. They just don’t have the guts to admit, but we aren’t toddlers. The world is smart.

He doesn't have to admit it. PAF has shown repeatedly that it is superior to the IAF. Looking at the losses of IAF in every war will show that PAF is better trained (NOT better equipped) than IAF. Our pilots have been better than their pilots and we will remain better.

Modi just pushed Indian Airforce under the bus to save his political career.
Indeed. Its not good...entire service men feeling bad...they can't control his mouth spiting on his own people. Bad very bad.

The entire drama was political and it achieved political gains.

Wag the dog

Des this mean we shot down SU-30...…………. I am sure and we all agree on this SU-30 is on dam advance and great Jet...…………….. Why he is not talking about them...….. Su-30s are deploy near Pakistani border...……
Pakistani airforce are far superior then Indian airforce.
1971, Pakistanis inflicted heavy damage on Indian military.

"This airforce(the PAF), is second to none"
The air war lasted two weeks and the Pakistanis scored a
three-to-one kill ratio, knocking out 102 Russian-made Indian jets and losing thirty-four airplanes of their own. I'm certain about the figures because I went out several times a day in a chopper and counted the wrecks below." "They were really good, aggressive dogfighters and proficient in gunnery and air combat tactics. I was damned impressed. Those guys just lived and breathed flying.

In 1965, Pakistanis really whipped India's rear end.

Pakistan claims to have destroyed something like 1/3rd the Indian Air Force, and foreign observers, who are in a position to know say that Pakistani pilots have claimed even higher kills than this; but the Pakistani Air Force are being scrupulously honest in evaluating these claims. They are crediting Pakistan Air Force only those killings that can be checked from other sources.

Last edited:
The entire drama was political and it achieved political gains.

Wag the dog

It surely came at a very high price for Modi. After facing such a huge blow I don’t expect Modi to win the upcoming elections. Modi has committed suicide by attacking Pakistan.

Back
Top Bottom