What's new

Modi should commemorate 1971 war triumph in Dhaka

na na..lol...ami ta bolini...what i mean is..the joke is lost..i mean you said the right translation..i'm just bored...brrr.... @DREY da.

also, that did not sound right. i hope u know what i mean..sounds funnier in bangal.is all..

Now that the ice has been broken, I have
a suggestion: Modi must make it a point
to be in Dhaka on 16 December to remind
Bangladeshis about what India has done
for them.

Subverted their freedom and turned them into a colony, with their own help. Hindu India certainly has alot to celebrate from helping to break up a Muslim country.

Nobomir raate maia na dekhe, pdf korle tai hoi.:rolleyes:

ektu aagey amar gf baari galo...bason koshon o mejey gachey...boltey nei...ekhaney nobomir dorkaar nei...everyday maagibaaji day :lol: sorry drey da na @scorpionx da..

ekhaney nobomi prochur khorchaar bepaar...tumi bangalorey thako ?

ektu aagey amar gf baari galo...bason koshon o mejey gachey...boltey nei...ekhaney nobomir dorkaar nei...everyday maagibaaji day :lol: sorry drey da na @scorpionx da..

ekhaney nobomi prochur khorchaar bepaar...tumi bangalorey thako ?

Aage thaktam. Akhon noi.Happy puja to you :-)

Subverted their freedom and turned them into a colony, with their own help. Hindu India certainly has alot to celebrate from helping to break up a Muslim country.
it's better to become indian colony rather becoming umeriki colony :lol:

Otaar maane tai ?? Aami to kichu onno hi bhablaam :o:
Did you think this?
Bhab=friendship.
Therefore the translation could be, 'look at the friendship'.....in a mocking way.

'Bhab' could mean 'friendship' or 'attitude'.......translation would depend upon the context.
IMHO, In this context, by 'bhab' he meant 'friendship', 'bhabkhana' would mean 'attitude'.....

Last edited:
Correction: Helped a people gain freedom from oppression, tyranny and genocide that was being subjected on them in the name of Islam by Pakistan.
----------------------------
On topic:
We owe Bangladesh a lot for what they have done in recent years - cracking down on the snake Jamaat-e-Islami and their Pakistan obeying cohorts.

Bangladesh and India have a massive shared interest in the collective prosperity of our region and people. We must get the LBA ratified by Parliament as soon as possible. That is the best gift we can give them.

The Indian security establishment’s first priority is to ensure that Hasina, who is so well disposed towards India, completes her new term as PM, which began this year.

Look at the mentality of this shameless Indian who wrote the article. For him BD is meant to be an Indian play ground. No wonder the maggot is the executive editor of daily sun.

If Teesta Pact and Land Boundary Agreement is signed, then welcome! Otherwise, va te faire foutre!

Read the last 2 paragraphs of the article. Hallmark of hegemonic mentality.

As for the butcher commemorating 71 war "triumph" in dhaka, don't u think that it would be one of the greatest humiliation of post-independence BD. The non-awami version of 71 history asserts that 71 was victory of BD alone achieved by the struggle of BDs alone. That's what the nationalist version essentially is. Even from a neutral perspective India took part for its own strategic interest and commemorating it in Dhaka would be like adding salt in the wound of Bangladeshis considering the fact that an slave mentality Indian dalal is at helm of Dhaka, not to mention the atrocities India committed against BD post-71 including the heinous pilkhana massacre.

Look at the mentality of the low life who wrote the article. Epitome of a slave mentality dalal.

Read the last 2 paragraphs of the article. Hallmark of dalali.

As for the butcher commemorating 71 war "triumph" in dhaka, don't u think that it would be one of the greatest humiliation of post-independence BD. The non-awami version of 71 history asserts that 71 was victory of BD alone achieved by the struggle of BDs alone. That's what the nationalist version essentially is. Even from a neutral perspective India took part for its own strategic interest and commemorating it in Dhaka would be like adding salt in the wound of Bangladeshis considering the fact that an slave mentality Indian dalal is at helm of Dhaka, not to mention the atrocities India committed against BD post-71 including the heinous pilkhana massacre.

i think, but i maybe wrong...the humiliation was reserved in '71 for pashtuns and punjabis...beaten into surrender of over 90,000 soldiers.

i maybe wrong...what did your madrasa teach ? india was humiliated in 1971 ?

The impotent last gov of India failed to deliver what they promised. Lets see what Modi can deliver.

I hope Modi wont do something stupid to ruin present friendly relationship between both the countries.

We dont want to see any nuisance for Indian Muslims calling them Bangladeshi.

Looks like indians are desperate to invite themselves in Dhaka, what a desperate bunch. Indians keep ling in the past while try to mask indian killing and looting from Bangladesh. India sure can celebrate with hindutva partner Awami League but not welcomed by Bangladeshi people who suffer from india aggression against Bangladesh everyday.

Very good point by author - It would be an honour for Bangladesh as a nation if a great personality like Modi were to commemorate their war triumph. Lets see if Modi thinks Bangladesh is deserving of such an honour.

As if we care what Modi thinks or not. Hate self bragging Indians like you.

Back
Top Bottom