What's new

Modi to flag off first train from Arunachal to Delhi

South Tibet is an integral part of India?? :lol::lol: stop your none sense even Japan has proven that you Indian don't have any legitimacy on this land that why they turn down to do any infrastructure projects and as I said before noone back India's claim nor deny chinese claim over this contest land, you can continue to keep saying thae same as so many indians in this forum but it will never change the fact that is an contested land.

As for the rest of your crap I dont even bother to reply...it will just an waste of my precious time.

ciao.
For god sake you are on PDF , what hell you are talking about wasting your time:hitwall::hitwall::hitwall:
You have not given any response to my question and dismissing it by you don't change the facts. As i have said before get you tube and Google in your country so that you entertain yourself with other means :smitten::smitten:otherwise you will come on PDF with frustrated mind and simply troll, which you are doing on this thread with more than 30 comments. Grow up:taz::taz:

For god sake you are on PDF , what hell you are talking about wasting your time:hitwall::hitwall::hitwall:
You have not given any response to my question and dismissing it by you don't change the facts. As i have said before get you tube and Google in your country so that you entertain yourself with other means :smitten::smitten:otherwise you will come on PDF with frustrated mind and simply troll, which you are doing on this thread with more than 30 comments. Grow up:taz::taz:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::cool:

AAPSU should be worrying about the miyas that have been allowed to come to their state without anything by congress rather than worry about fellow Indians.

Abotani, you are most welcome to move to Yunan. Although you already are from that side
Don't tell us what we have to do or not to do.Better watch your own home that will be culturally,ethnically annexed by Indians.Mias or bhaiyyas,doesn't matter.We are opposed to both of them.SOuth tibet doesn't belong to them and we will slowly minimise the number of Indians here.ILP or not.

Please stop sprouting nonsense about my locations and flags,not everyone is a weak sell out like you.

These railways have been made inspite of our opposition towards it.We don't want more Indians here.These trains are just a ploy to push immigrants into south tibet to culturally annex it.Period.

Locals oppose proposed Rajdhani Express to Arunachal Pradesh - Economic Times
The Sentinel

Arunachal Pradesh Home Minister Tanga Byaling said the state government has already started the process of granting ILP online and was talking to the students union to convince them about the benefits of Rajdhani Express.

"The online ILP obtaining process will be hassle-free. Police will verify each of the applicant, his or her purpose of visit, duration of stay, local address etc. After the verification, the ILP will be issued. If there is an efficient and foolproof system, I am sure the students will not oppose it," he told PTI.

But the AAPSU President said they want the checking and verification process to be proper and feel the online verification is not enough.

"A person entering Arunachal Pradesh should be photographed, his local address recorded and must leave the state once the validity of the ILP is over," he said.

ILP and Protected Area Permit (PAP) are required for non-Arunachalis entering Arunachal Pradesh, which shares border with China and Myanmar, as it comes under the restricted area category. A person entering Arunachal Pradesh is given an identity card (ILP) as per the mandatory provisions under Bengal Eastern Frontier Regulation Act, 1873.

ILPs are required by Indians other than natives of Arunachal Pradesh for entering any place in the state.

This permit is issued by the state government offices at Delhi, Kolkata, Tezpur, Guwahati, Shillong, Dibrugarh, Lakhimpur and Jorhat.

A foreigner requires PAP or Restricted Area Permit (RAP) for entering Arunachal. They can obtain the permit from all Indian missions abroad, Foreigners Regional Registration Officers (FRRO) in Delhi, Mumbai, Kolkata, Chief Immigration Officer, Chennai, Home Ministry, Delhi, and Arunachal Pradesh Home Commissioner's office at Itanagar.

Minister of State for Home Kiren Rijiju said a mechanism should be put in place so that passengers do not face inconvenience on one hand and the concern of the students on ILP is also resolved on the other.

"Once such a mechanism is in place, I do not think there will be any problem. We must encourage people from other parts of the country to visit Arunachal Pradesh," he said.

First u read the article which u have copied & pasted, I also have read the article

The Locals don't have any problem if any visitor visits AP with ILP & goes back,their concerns r genuine & valid. I would definatley like to visit AP but with ILP and go back. I am well settled in Bombay & I have no intentions of settleing in North East.

U also read the statemetns by Home Minister Kiren Rijju
"Minister of State for Home Kiren Rijiju said a mechanism should be put in place so that

passengers do not face inconvenience on one hand and the concern of the students on ILP is also resolved on the other.

"Once such a mechanism is in place, I do not think there will be any problem. We must encourage people from other parts of the country to visit Arunachal Pradesh," he said."

U r a false flagger,please change yr flag. Secondly people migrate to towns,cities where there r better oppurtunities. What oppurtunities does AP offer. On the contrary many students from North East come to Bombay for jobs & education. I have met several students & even interacted with them[/QUOTE]
Sure:D,ILP is just an excuse.The real issue is of Indians like you defiling our ancestral lands.We don't want your kind here even for short visits.Stay in your places,for they are beautiful too.
SUMA and other student organisations have and will continue to drive out even those withILP who are not deemed necessary.

Don't tell us what we have to do or not to do.Better watch your own home that will be culturally,ethnically annexed by Indians.Mias or bhaiyyas,doesn't matter.We are opposed to both of them.SOuth tibet doesn't belong to them and we will slowly minimise the number of Indians here.ILP or not.

Please stop sprouting nonsense about my locations and flags,not everyone is a weak sell out like you.

First u read the article which u have copied & pasted, I also have read the article

The Locals don't have any problem if any visitor visits AP with ILP & goes back,their concerns r genuine & valid. I would definatley like to visit AP but with ILP and go back. I am well settled in Bombay & I have no intentions of settleing in North East.

U also read the statemetns by Home Minister Kiren Rijju
"Minister of State for Home Kiren Rijiju said a mechanism should be put in place so that

passengers do not face inconvenience on one hand and the concern of the students on ILP is also resolved on the other.

"Once such a mechanism is in place, I do not think there will be any problem. We must encourage people from other parts of the country to visit Arunachal Pradesh," he said."

U r a false flagger,please change yr flag. Secondly people migrate to towns,cities where there r better oppurtunities. What oppurtunities does AP offer. On the contrary many students from North East come to Bombay for jobs & education. I have met several students & even interacted with them
Sure:D,ILP is just an excuse.The real issue is of Indians like you defiling our ancestral lands.We don't want your kind here even for short visits.Stay in your places,for they are beautiful too.
SUMA and other student organisations have and will continue to drive out even those withILP who are not deemed necessary.

Ne Indian look different than Indians. Under the caste system, NE Indian are schedule tribes and are look down upon by Indians. No wonder NE AIndians like you are foreigners in your own country.

Last edited:

Please stop sprouting nonsense about my locations and flags,not everyone is a weak sell out like you

Not everyone tries to use common tribe affiliations across the border to speak for the entire state.

No one from Arunachal is a Chinese sellout, unless someone lives across the border here. Keep your naive assumptions to yourself.

Not everyone tries to use common tribe affiliations across the border to speak for the entire state.

No one from Arunachal is a Chinese sellout, unless someone lives across the border here. Keep your naive assumptions to yourself.
Yea right.Go sell that load of barnacles to someone else.You are a sell out and a traitor to your own ancestors.Simple as that.You are naive and a liar to boot,constantly trying to garner the attention and approval of mainland Indians by licking their boots.We tanis on the other hand don't.We used to and will continue to support China,just as we did in 62.

Ne Indian look different than Indians. Under the caste system, NE Indian are schedule tribes and are look down upon by Indians. No wonder NE AIndians like you are foreigners in your own country.

Keep your little assumptions to yourself, buddy. There is a little problem in Delhi because of some idiots just like there are tensions in China between different groups. But there are good people as well who stand by us in trouble.

We are one country & I suggest you to visit India before ranting about what you don't know. Every crime here against our people is not racism, unlike what our stupid media projects.

Some are just crimes which everyone suffers from in all countries. Nothing different here..

Yea right.Go sell that load of barnacles to someone else.You are a sell out and a traitor to your own ancestors.Simple as that.You are naive and a liar to boot.Constantly trying to garner the attention and approval of mainland Indians.We tanis on the other hand don't.We used to and will continue to support China,just as we did in 62.

Looks like he flagger just got pissed.

Stay happily in China like you are right now, but you have no right to speak for the entire Tanis.

Traitor.

Keep your little trashy assumptions to yourself, buddy. There is a little problem in Delhi because of some idiots just like there are tensions in China between different groups. But there are good people as well who stand by us in trouble.

We are one country & I suggest you to visit India before ranting about what thou don't know. Every crime here against our people is not racism, unlike what our stupid media projects.

Some are just crimes which everyone suffers from in all countries. Nothing different here..

You are a total traitor to your own people. Look up the term Uncle Tom and you fir that role perfectly. But in the end, you are only a tribal caste in the eye of Indians and a foreigner in your own country.

Looks like he flagger just got pissed.

Stay happily in China like you are right now, but you have no right to speak for the entire Tanis.

Traitor.
Sure,race traitor.Our actions spoke our minds in 62 and even now.Why is a nepali like you taking the trouble to speak for us?If anyone is a traitor here,it is you.
We are one country & I suggest you to visit India before ranting about what thou don't know. Every crime here against our people is not racism, unlike what our stupid media projects.
Every person from NE will slap you for this factually incorrect statement that you made,once again,to lick the boot of Indians for their approval.You suffer from self hate if you try to curry favour and approval as you seem to do throughout this forum

Sure,race traitor.Our actions spoke our minds in 62 and even now.Why is a nepali like you taking the trouble to speak for us?If anyone is a traitor here,it is you.

Every person from NE will slap you for this factually incorrect statement that you made,once again,to lick the boot of Indians for their approval.You suffer from self hate if you try to curry favour and approval as you seem to do throughout this forum
They are at least safer than shias in Pakistan. Who are constantly killed by govt back groups.

They are at least safer than shias in Pakistan. Who are constantly killed by govt back groups.
Why should I care how Shias are treated or not?Apart from sympathising with them as a human being,their condition has no bearing on my people and our lands under illegal occupation and colonialism of India.

I knew there r several holes in yr theory,Secondly u r a false flagger,the locals r not against tourists bcoz there bread,butter depends on tourism,there r no factories,industries in AP.If tourists don't come to AP,the locals would be unemployed.The concerns of the locals r genuine,they want tourists(Both Indians & Foreigners) but they r against outsiders trying to settle in AP.

So finally u have been caught,please don't laugh. Don't try to make a monkey out of nothing
I know for day one that u r a false flagger

PS: Please give me your contact number & yr email id,u must be a Pakistani

I knew there r several holes in yr theory,Secondly u r a false flagger,the locals r not against tourists bcoz there bread,butter depends on tourism,there r no factories,industries in AP.If tourists don't come to AP,the locals would be unemployed.The concerns of the locals r genuine,they want tourists(Both Indians & Foreigners) but they r against outsiders trying to settle in AP.

So finally u have been caught,please don't laugh. Don't try to make a monkey out of nothing
I know for day one that u r a false flagger

PS: Please give me your contact number & yr email id,u must be a Pakistani[/QUOTE]
LOL,pathetic Indian declaring self-victory.
First,No we do not want "tourists" or more specifically Indian tourists.We don't mind westerners or anyone else coming.In fact we welcome it,but are strictly opposed to Indians and even the next door assamese.

Secondly,Tourism is not our bread and butter,you ignoramus.Trade,agriculture and forest products are,as they always have been.In fact tourism if anything is restricted even by GOI because any outsider requires a RAP (restricted Area permit) to visit and the INdian government being paranoid as it is doesn't hand them out easily.In fact relatives of americans who fought in WW2 are still struggling to find and bring back home the remains of their relatives.

Now bugger off before you make more of a fool of yourself

Back
Top Bottom