What's new

Modi to flag off first train from Arunachal to Delhi

LOL,the people who still defecate in open and then eat without washing hands,practice caste system,female infanticide and religious riots are calling us "uncivilised"?We in south tibet had democracy (direct democracy like ancient greece) and the intelligentsia associated with it long before you ever had.
What a joke!!

I don't understand how people that used to throw spears to hunt less than 50 years ago, people that didn't progress past hunter-gatherers can possibly look down upon anyone. You're tribal people, something we left being over 2000 years ago. No wonder our ancestors used to call you mlechh, you know what that means?

I don't understand how people that used to throw spears to hunt less than 50 years ago, people that didn't progress past hunter-gatherers can possibly look down upon anyone. You're tribal people, something we left being over 2000 years ago. No wonder our ancestors used to call you mlechh, you know what that means?

You do realise that you are replying to a false flag troll right?

Ask anyone outside whether they would see Indians with their unhygienic,wild and dirty lives and social evils or us South tibetans with direct democracy and egalitarian society would be seen as more civilised and you would get your answer.Modernity isn't equal to civilisation you idiot.Drinking coffee and going on pilgrimages etc etc doesn't make you civilised.Rational and civilised mindset does,treating a human like human does and not as a piece of meat meant to clean your toilets.Don't mistake modernity for civility.You guys never left the "tribal" system.You just morphed it into something wicked and sick like the caste system.Any group on earth and I mean any,is more civilised than Indians,including arabs and africans,who aren't exactly doing the best right now in terms of being civilised.

You have only showed how clueless you are on what is mean by being "civilised" by your comments.

A.Any group on earth and I mean any,is more civilised than Indians,including arabs and africans,who aren't exactly doing the best right now in terms of being civilised.

You have only showed how clueless you are on what is mean by being "civilised" by your comments.
@Arya Desa
Arabs & Afrcians r civilised. U mean Al-Qaeda & Boko Harma

PS: Arya,there should be a IP check. A person's flag should match with the country's IP address

@Arya Desa

PS: Arya,there should be a IP check. A person's flag should match with the country's IP address

Apparently people that were tribal are more advanced than the oldest civilization in the world. Chucking spears> farming; tribal assemblies= democracy; eating dog meat= good hygiene. I don't doubt he is NE Indian, people with oriental blood have this victim mentality to them.

@Arya Desa

They certainly seem less uncivilised than you.Boko haram and al qaeda are fringe groups with some sort of popular backing.Like the Indian Bajrang dals and various other groups.Even in the group africans are far better as a society,so many races including Indians live and prosper in Africa with the natives.While in India these africans are treated as "cannibals" and shit
In fact why even go as far as right wing nut job groups.The human rights abuses and mass rapes by Indian soldiers like boko haram itself places you guys in the same league,maybe worse,as IA is supposed to an extension,an arm of the Indian establishment.

Last edited:
They certainly seem less uncivilised than you.Boko haram and al qaeda are fringe groups with some sort of popular backing.Like the Indian Bajrang dals and various other groups.Even in the group africans are far better as a society,so many races including Indians live and prosper in Africa with the natives.While in India these africans are treated as "cannibals" and shit
In fact why even go as far as right wing nut job groups.The human rights abuses and mass rapes by Indian soldiers like boko haram itself places you guys in the same league,maybe worse,as IA is supposed to an extension,an arm of th Indian establishment.
@Arya Desa
Many races in Africa live & prosper with the natives. Just shut up,Are the aware of the voilence in Zimbabwe against whites by the natives,now u will say this is a isolated incident.

Zimbabwe white farmers must fight or flee | Daily Mail Online

Kick out remaining whites — Mugabe - NewsDay Zimbabwe

There r reports of also exotrotion by militants groups,even kidnapping and rape. Whey r u silent on this.

PEOPLE LEAVE THE FALSE FLAG TROLL AWAY
Still have trouble digesting facts after all this time
@Arya Desa
Many races in Africa live & prosper with the natives. Just shut up,Are the aware of the voilence in Zimbabwe against whites by the natives,now u will say this is a isolated incident.

Zimbabwe white farmers must fight or flee | Daily Mail Online

Kick out remaining whites — Mugabe - NewsDay Zimbabwe

There r reports of also exotrotion by militants groups,even kidnapping and rape. Whey r u silent on this.
And?These stuff is fanned by mugabe to stay in power.He uses the boogeyman of "Evil white man" to stay in power.WHat of the rest of the countries in the continent of Africa?Places like SA and their civilised society?
Ask your fellow countrymen,planetwarrior himself on how he is treated in ZImbabwe and Africa and then ask an african student of how he is treated in India.The african lead over you Indians in being civilised and welcoming and being better as human being will be revealed crystal clear then.

SOME FLASE FLAGGERS HERE MAY PRETEND THAT THEY ARE INDIANS

SOME FLASE FLAGGERS HERE MAY PRETEND THAT THEY ARE INDIANS
I am not "Indian" though my citizenship is.Stop crying and accept the fact that I am from south tibet.Your countrymen have complained enough about me to the site administrators and they didn't find anything wrong with it.

What steps have AAPSU taken to stop BDESHIS flooding the NE & to be precise Arunachal

They had asked the ex-puppet-PM MMS to make provisions for this but nothing was done then.

I really hope there is something going on behind the scenes.

Still have trouble digesting facts after all this time

And?These stuff is fanned by mugabe to stay in power.He uses the boogeyman of "Evil white man" to stay in power.WHat of the rest of the countries in the continent of Africa?Places like SA and their civilised society?
Ask your fellow countrymen,planetwarrior himself on how he is treated in ZImbabwe and Africa and then ask an african student of how he is treated in India.The african lead over you Indians in being civilised and welcoming and being better as human being will be revealed crystal clear then.
U r simply a BIG IDIOT,A Highly confused fellow & a moron of the highest order. U say 10 different things at a time. First u r saying we r against Indians,then Nagas,then next door Assamese. U further wrote Arabs & Africans r civilized. When I pointed the civil war in Zimbabwe, u r talking about Mugabe. Are u aware how the blacks r treated in South Africa overall

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/03/23/w...h-africans-feel-unwelcome.html?pagewanted=all

The History of Apartheid in South Africa

BBC - History - Nelson Mandela 1918-2013 (pictures, video, facts & news)
Nelson Mandela led the struggle to replace the apartheid regime of South Africa with a multi-racial democracy,he was Imprisoned for 27 years,

Have u been to Saudi Arab,

Back
Top Bottom