What's new

Modi using Tibet against China in border dispute: Duowei

we can either way settle the borders oe settle the score,

That's what we have been telling the Chinese. Maybe you can advice your govt.

Japan should stand aside China for we are both oriental and India just an alien nation.

:woot: .......

6aae907df89b532b59e5935bd11359e2._.jpg

India must put Tibet as a major priority over China. We share our border with Tibet and not China. Neighbours first.

Sure you should put priority over Tibet :lol: because you guys are crying at daily basis over China's intention to divert the water in Tibet. I dare to say that India's future in on our hand, you don't have much to bargain with us.

India should be wary of China's thirst for water - The Times of India

Unfortunately for China India will not be the only party in this dispute, Bangladesh will be the one which will get effected the most. We already have our own River Linking project.

India doesn't share any border with China, it is Tibet and hence Tibet must get our full attention.

Unfortunately for China India will not be the only party in this dispute, Bangladesh will be the one which will get effected the most. We already have our own River Linking project.

India doesn't share any border with China, it is Tibet and hence Tibet must get our full attention.

:lol: It's undeniable that Tibet is at the center of India's atttention because you know that we have the leverage over you, the fate of over 600 millions Indians are dependant of Tibet's precious resource for survive.:coffee:

:lol: It's undeniable that Tibet is at the center of India's atttention because you know that we have the leverage over you, the fate of over 600 millions Indians are dependant of Tibet's precious resource for survive.:coffee:

One more reason why we must do something about Chinese occupation of Tibet. May be we won't have to do a thing and PRC will implode like the USSR did.

UN should solve Tibet and Uighur issue. This can't continue like this. I think threats of boycots can force China to act more reasonably.

UN should solve Tibet and Uighur issue. This can't continue like this. I think threats of boycots can force China to act more reasonably.

Lol Antatolia is crying so hopelessly into UN :lol: ...and talk about boycots, I'm pretty sure that your house is full of "made in China" stuff, what an hypocrite.

Last edited:
lol In the pass, it doesn't cost anything to get India to declare "one China" but if you think to use AP as bargain than you shall see how China will play the "one India" declaration game. you can repeat in your media as many time you want that AP is your but ask your government come to say directly into Chinese official's face if you have the gut...as I said I'm not interested of wasting time on debate, I only want to see the outcome of the negociation.

What 'gut gut' you are blabbering about? India has said it multiple times, even sitting in China, that AP is an integral part of India, directly, publicly, on your face.

h
What 'gut gut' you are blabbering about? India has said it multiple times, even sitting in China, that AP is an integral part of India, directly, publicly, on your face.

And why you still need to say multi-time when you are so convince that the message went through? :lol: I have never seen a official text message that Indian leader tell Chinese leader on the head to head meeting that AP is integral part of India beside blabbering in your media...if you have any, care to prove.

such as "Indian External Affairs Minister Sushma Swaraj tell Wang Yi that AP is part of India"..show me an article saying that

Last edited:
And why you still need to say multi-time when you are so convince that the message went through? :lol: I have never seen a official text message that Indian leader tell Chinese leader on the head to head meeting that AP is integral part of India beside blabbering in your media...if you have any, care to prove.

such as "Indian External Affairs Minister Sushma Swaraj tell Wang Yi that AP is part of India"..show me an article saying that

I don't entertain stupidity. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom