What's new

#ModiChaeWala Top Twitter trend in Pakistan.

I think Pakistanis do their stupid twitter trendings on week ends :D

chai wala hona koi crime nhi hai but modi is under fire in pakistan because of his threats to pakistan and his past

In fact he did not even commented on the Gurdaspur incidence when the whole of India was blaming Pakistan.

Lol don't forget what that same pussy cat did to your children :D

On topic- the funny thing is not that they are trending modi chaewala.
the funny thing is that the trend only consists of only 50 posts and most of the posts are repeated 2 to 3 times to add more and more posts to create a trend.:rofl:
So if you post only 50 posts in pakistan it automatically becomes a trend in pakistan:cheesy:
i guess i should have been in pakistan i would have created a trend for my shayaris in pakistan and become a famous personality.:(
but a trend in india requires 1000s of posts which then features in trending worldwide.:(:D
but i give full remarks to lakistanis for giving entertainment.
But one suggestion from me try not repeat posts and make a trend of maximum posts.:enjoy:
it actually shows their hate fear and frustation about NaMo his devotion to make india leader in world community

and to make india great by good governence and development and for that he is taking all the right steps in right direction by adressing and highlighting owr basic faults that we need to correct

now all these attribeutes are missing in their own polictical class and it is like a shock for them as to see a person from such humble background becoming PM of the biggest democracy in the world

so instead of making fun of pakistanies who are making fun of NaMo as he is a son of a chaiwalla we should show pity for them

Last edited:
CLJjycCUMAAlISa.jpg

CLJWt0hUEAA9Dgm.jpg

CLI9DFTUsAE8lug.jpg

:rofl::rofl::lol::coffee:

chai wala hona koi crime nhi hai but modi is under fire in pakistan because of his threats to pakistan and his past

Isn't shutting down terrorist hideout a better way for you to respond? It's like blaming the teacher for scolding you for low marks. Study and get better marks and the teacher stops scolding.....

India is a country where a fisherman's son can become the President (APJ Abdul Kalam) and a Chai-wala (tea vendor) son can become a Prime minister.
I am a proud Indian.

Pakistan is a country where a chai wala will forever remain so.

#ModiChaeWala.

Pakistani tweetries are simply hilarious :rofl::lol:

This remind me a talk show of Hasan Nisar with Maria Meman. He said maria Modi sahab daku nahi hai. Unke upar itane saal main ek bhi corruption ka charge nahi laga.

Professional ISI knows how to use Twitter to divert attention of Hub Bul Watan Pakistanis from the core issue of Mulla Omar, Gurdaspur Attack, Pak Sniper Killing BSF Jawan !!

Best of Luck to them :jester:

Just keep thinking about these core issues while sipping garma garam tea.

Here is Modi in 1980.

Not only is he a mass murderer, he is a peasant.

1381672_3609011279840_948654570_n.jpg
we are more proud of him then cause a person who was a sweeper has become PM of india onli shows that india is a true democracy which you people can onli dream of dont trust my word look around in your nation and origins of your poilitical class and how they treat normal citizens of pakistan ... but im still fully confident you cannot understand that ... am i right :azn:

Back
Top Bottom