What's new

#ModiChaeWala Top Twitter trend in Pakistan.

Lets understand something.

In today's world kindness or goodness or turn the other cheekness is not a virtue. It is seen as a pathetic weakness of a pushover to be stomped on.

I remember Akshay Kumar's immortal lines from Baby on the ship, hands cuffed behind him, being whacked by the jihadi.

Yeh darr mujhe acha laga.

Yeh darr hona jaroori hai.

Professional ISI knows how to use Twitter to divert attention of Hub Bul Watan Pakistanis from the core issue of Mulla Omar, Gurdaspur Attack, Pak Sniper Killing BSF Jawan !!

Best of Luck to them :jester:

Any source of your jawan killed? Second, You have killed more of ours.

Lets understand something.

In today's world kindness or goodness or turn the other cheekness is not a virtue. It is seen as a pathetic weakness of a pushover to be stomped on.

I remember Akshay Kumar's immortal lines from Baby on the ship, hands cuffed behind him, being whacked by the jihadi.

Yeh darr mujhe acha laga.

Yeh darr hona jaroori hai.
that is HOLIDAY :partay::partay:

Claim your source and I will tell you how you have killed more of ours.
O.K. I believe you, that we have killed more. Further Gurdaspur attacks were carried out by Sikhs
Moreover Whole World believe that Pakistan's ISI has nothing to do with Osama or Mulla Omar or any Militants.
Happy Now. Have a nice day

Really that's why we were sad about peshawar.:D

Yes i am in the same way honest as pakistanis here are honest about peahawar.:D

Again extra points for your honesty

Tell me do you get off* watching footage of those muslim children being murdered ???

Must have given you a hard on !

#ModiChaeWala.

Pakistani tweetries are simply hilarious :rofl::lol:

What's new?

You Pakis are trending Modi for past week at a stretch.He has brutalised your national psyche and you people could not stop talking about him.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom