What's new

Modi's Clean India Drive & reality...

Sensible post. but I don't think that making new cities is possible in dense areas like India. Rejuvenating existing ones is the way to go , in my opinion. India also has development peorities bt held back by usual corruption and uneducated leaders and drama.

yay.. good job ramli.
The thing that is keeping the subcontinent backwards in our system. This type of British parliamentary system is keeping us back. And the slow and inefficient beauracracy... A doctor who after doing mbbs passed civil service exams by going to academies and craming and applying tricks, then he become beauracrat in economic division, town planning, forign office etc etc...the opposite of his Expertise...
We Pakistan and India need a presidential system, with efficient new govern e system..this system is working in India but but performing. It would never perform.
We are never great Britain where we can allow Scotland to go free if they want. Scotland is a sperate country by all regards while our provinces or States are not...

japland is more polluted because they know nothing about Vedic

India is more polluted. But to be fair when you have a population of 1.3 billion it is difficult to keep the place clean.

Anyways Japan is more technologically advanced than India is.

Interesting. Amritsar is only 7 miles from Pakistan border. Surprised that they even have man peddled rickshaws and there is so many of them. Anybody explain this riddle to me please?

This in a gizillion dolla economy???

well indians are crazy about physical exercise/climate change so they pedal.

Interesting. Amritsar is only 7 miles from Pakistan border. Surprised that they even have man peddled rickshaws and there is so many of them. Anybody explain this riddle to me please?

Tourists like them. Explains why there are so few in Lahore, because Pakistan does not get tourists.

Tourists like them.
Please. Don't be disingenuous. Every single rickshaw I saw was carrying a Indian and non of the rickshaws looked 'touristy'. You have 100,000s of even pulled rickshaws in Kolkatta, Delhi etc. Even Bangladesh has them. So try not explain away by using the tourist excuse.

And they don't have them in Lahore because man articulated rickshaws are banned by law at least since 1959 in Pakistan. Not because we don't have tourists. I know about this because I did a thread on this subject. What surprised me is you even have them in Amritsar.

https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/man-as-beast-india.402799/

surprised me is you even have them in Amritsar.
Amritsar is not some jungle, aboriginal region like Jharkand or Bihar or Bengal delta etc. But primarily a Sikh city right on the Pakistani border. That is reason for my surprise.

caste system , the job designation of lower caste

caste system , the job designation of lower caste
Thanks. That probably goes some way to explain this perverse phenomenon.

well indians are crazy about physical exercise/climate change so they pedal.
So let me get this. The reasons why men are being used as animals in India is -

• satisfy tourists
  • keep fit regime/exercise
  • climate change
  • save mother earth

lol!

LISTEN PORKI YOU CHINESE POODLE YOU WEAK WE VEDIC SUPAPOWA LETS ALL SING THE CHANBAHAR SONG
Please. Don't be disingenuous. Every single rickshaw I saw was carrying a Indian and non of the rickshaws looked 'touristy'. You have 100,000s of even pulled rickshaws in Kolkatta, Delhi etc. Even Bangladesh has them. So try not explain away by using the tourist excuse.

And they don't have them in Lahore because man articulated rickshaws are banned by law at least since 1959 in Pakistan. Not because we don't have tourists. I know about this because I did a thread on this subject. What surprised me is you even have them in Amritsar.

https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/man-as-beast-india.402799/

Amritsar is not some jungle, aboriginal region like Jharkand or Bihar or Bengal delta etc. But primarily a Sikh city right on the Pakistani border. That is reason for my surprise.

Yet this is the breadbasket and industrial heartland of India

Back
Top Bottom