What's new

Mohajir province need of the hour: MST

Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually seeing the posts of people like Omar, I think the silent majority hates them and few people like him give voice to it openly. They are looked as outsiders in a country that they envisioned and helped form.

Pkistan would not have formed if AIML was formed in Bengal and had its power base there.

The Panjabi feudals and Sindhi Waderas would have been happy in United India if their private jagirs had not been touched.

Trust me Muhajirs are despised outside of Karachi. PDF is just another example of the Muhajir hatred in Pakistan. This is the reason why most Muhajirs refuse to move to anywhere other than Karachi in Pakistan. I personally don't care since most Muhajirs technically run the Pakistani economy. Our literacy rates, income, standard of living is at the top in Pakistan. As long as my people are not killed I could care less about being hated. Haters are just jealous and are our motivators.
Also some people on PDF need to grow some balls and just admit they hate Muhajirs instead of hiding behind the anti MQM stance.

Actually seeing the posts of people like Omar, I think the silent majority hates them and few people like him give voice to it openly. They are looked as outsiders in a country that they envisioned and helped form.

Pkistan would not have formed if AIML was formed in Bengal and had its power base there.

The Panjabi feudals and Sindhi Waderas would have been happy in United India if their private jagirs had not been touched.

Just a few minutes ago there was an indian who started thread about making india hindu state and force others to convert their religion or kick them off. Should i consider silent majority of hindus hate other religion and few people like hime give voice to it openly?

Trust me Muhajirs are despised outside of Karachi. PDF is just another example of the Muhajir hatred in Pakistan. This is the reason why most Muhajirs refuse to move to anywhere other than Karachi in Pakistan.

Sorry if it seems that way, but it's not true. No sane non-Mohajir Pakistani hates you lot, but we do hate Altaf Hussain, which is like a snake tearing the fabric of unity and peace.

Only real trouble is, Mohajirs feel very defensive of MQM because its the only political party that seems to prioritise you, and you lot fail to see a Pakistan beyond Karachi.

And the only reason we feel that a Mohajir province should not be created is because it'll create more divisions among Pakistanis, which is not what we need here. Also, if a Mohajir province is created, chances are you'll be played in the hands of MQM and prolly want separation....which is obvious that we don't want that.

Just a few minutes ago there was an indian who started thread about making india hindu state and force others to convert their religion or kick them off. Should i consider silent majority of hindus hate other religion and few people like hime give voice to it openly?

you need to back it up with evidence, otherwise your post is useless

Sorry if it seems that way, but it's not true. No sane non-Mohajir Pakistani hates you lot, but we do hate Altaf Hussain, which is like a snake tearing the fabric of unity and peace.

Only real trouble is, Mohajirs feel very defensive of MQM because its the only political party that seems to prioritise you, and you lot fail to see a Pakistan beyond Karachi.

And the only reason we feel that a Mohajir province should not be created is because it'll create more divisions among Pakistanis, which is not what we need here. Also, if a Mohajir province is created, chances are you'll be played in the hands of MQM and prolly want separation....which is obvious that we don't want that.

Yes as if Altaf Hussain ordered Army to crack down against Muhajirs from 1992-1996?? Altaf Hussain was the reason for the fall of dhaka, Altaf Hussain is the reason for destruction of great national institutes such as PIA, Railways, SteelMills, etc. You guys are simply unbelievable & have altaf phobia, although i don't like altaf hussain too but the thing i hate more is when people post comments that makes no sense at all. When MQM came into power they completely changed the face of Karachi, the amount of work done by them in 4 years was 8 times more than what was done in Karachi for last 60 years.

As for the Muhajir province MQM doesn't support it at all, MQM has always opposed it. And abt separation it is just your stupid mentality, history says Muhajirs have given their blood whenever their motherland required, be it 47 or 71 in former E Pakistan. None Muhajir has ever dream of separation. There is no we without Pakistan.

Never heard of this MST before and as far as their demand for new province is concerned, this is pure nonsense.

This is why they made this demand so media will give them attention and now they are famous.

Trust me Muhajirs are despised outside of Karachi. PDF is just another example of the Muhajir hatred in Pakistan. This is the reason why most Muhajirs refuse to move to anywhere other than Karachi in Pakistan. I personally don't care since most Muhajirs technically run the Pakistani economy. Our literacy rates, income, standard of living is at the top in Pakistan. As long as my people are not killed I could care less about being hated. Haters are just jealous and are our motivators.
Also some people on PDF need to grow some balls and just admit they hate Muhajirs instead of hiding behind the anti MQM stance.

Funny for the guy who is calling others haters his whole post is full of hate against others. oh by the way if you ever leave Canada and go on to all Pakistani cities you will find Urdu speaking Pakistanis all over Pakistan.

If i were you i wouldn't go to Retired general Musharraf that he isn't a Pakistani while he is Wearing his gun you might not like the hole between the eyes he will give you.the man took an oath to serve Pakistan and did so till the day he retired and there are 1000s more like him serving in Pakistan army they aren't your people they or my people they are Pakistanis.

Yes as if Altaf Hussain ordered Army to crack down against Muhajirs from 1992-1996?? Altaf Hussain was the reason for the fall of dhaka, Altaf Hussain is the reason for destruction of great national institutes such as PIA, Railways, SteelMills, etc. You guys are simply unbelievable & have altaf phobia, although i don't like altaf hussain too but the thing i hate more is when people post comments that makes no sense at all. When MQM came into power they completely changed the face of Karachi, the amount of work done by them in 4 years was 8 times more than what was done in Karachi for last 60 years.

As for the Muhajir province MQM doesn't support it at all, MQM has always opposed it. And abt separation it is just your stupid mentality, history says Muhajirs have given their blood whenever their motherland required, be it 47 or 71 in former E Pakistan. None Muhajir has ever dream of separation. There is no we without Pakistan.

Yes but the same MQM are ruining the peace for the rest. What about the recent unrest at Karachi, which makes it arguably the most dangerous major city within Pak? Who's responsible for that?

IF Mohajir province is made, Altaf can easily make it look like the Mohajir are opressed people within Pak, and that they (the Mohajir Suba) should become independent. What then? How do you know this isn't going to happen? Altaf has plenty to gain from such scenario. MQM (being the biggest party in Karachi) is led by the same bastard who called the creation of Pakistan a blunder, I'm sure you would'nt want to trust such a guy (or his party) in charge of the new province.

Sure Mohajir have been very pro Pakistan, but if MQM does becomes successful in creeping feelings of belittlement into their (Mohajir's) hearts (and like I said before, they'd gain alot by doing so), the Mohajir would be ready to push for separation. Human loyalties chance just like that, I'm sure you know.

Please understand and don't expect too much from this guy.

EDIT: Just to clarify...I don't really support creation of provinces along linguistic and ethnic lines at all. I believe new provinces should be created on administrative bases, from Punjab, Sindh, KPK and Balochistan, and that AJK and GB should be given province status. That's it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes but the same MQM are ruining the peace for the rest. What about the recent unrest at Karachi, which makes it arguably the most dangerous major city within Pak? Who's responsible for that?

Please understand and don't expect too much from this guy.

Yes & do you know who created that mess???? MQM left the alliance & in return PPP & ANP unleashed terror in Karachi, first learn the facts & than start jumping.

About that video, i will only say that why you guys forget Zulfiqar Mirza when he said that he will separate Sindh from Pakistan after BB death, what about ANP whose leader portraits photos of Bacha Khan who strictly opposed Pakistan & called Jinnah a wolf. Why love to pick out only one?

Last edited by a moderator:
well the idea of having separate Mohajir province was not incepted by MQM... so why people are thinking like that? MQM is strictly against creating more provinces in Sindh... they just want to see Punjab and Khyber-Pakhtunkhwa in smaller provinces so they could get credit of tabling such resolution on the floor of the parliament and also extend their network of supporters beyound the boundaries of Sindh.

How people are assuming that Altaf hussain is demanding for separate mohajir province?

well the idea of having separate Mohajir province was not incepted by MQM... so why people are thinking like that? MQM is strictly against creating more provinces in Sindh... they just want to see Punjab and Khyber-Pakhtunkhwa in smaller provinces so they could get credit of tabling such resolution on the floor of the parliament and also extend their network of supporters beyound the boundaries of Sindh.

How people are assuming that Altaf hussain is demanding for separate mohajir province?

Yea this seems a bit fuunny, any event happens with respect to Karachi or Muhajirs all fingers come to MQM. This is ridiculous.

Can't comment about the topic but let me tell you guys one thing - it's just disgusting to hear that family of people, who sacrificed for Pakistan and migrated to their new home in 1947, are still called immigrants (Mohajirs) today. For god sake, it has been decades since their ancestors moved to Pakistan so why still call them immigrants.

I think this is pure discrimination and need to be stopped. They should be called simply Pakistanis not Mohajirs or some thing else.

Can't comment about the topic but let me tell you guys one thing - it's just disgusting to hear that family of people, who sacrificed for Pakistan and migrated to their new home in 1947, are still called immigrants (Mohajirs) today. For god sake, it has been decades since their ancestors moved to Pakistan so why still call them immigrants.

I think this is pure discrimination and need to be stopped. They should be called simply Pakistanis not Mohajirs or some thing else.
this isn't true :hitwall: if you don't know something then refrain from commenting

Pakistan should have 20 provinces based on no language

Based on population !!! Their budget should be reflective of the amount of funds they pay in taxes

;)

Weak provinces should be given less taxation rates so they can create new businesses and pay more taxes in long run ;)

We do however need to integrate Afghania province into Pakistan as soon as possible

this isn't true :hitwall: if you don't know something then refrain from commenting

What exactly is not true? are they not still called Mohajirs (migrants)? Refresh my knowledge if I am wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom