What's new

Mohammad Kaif To Imran Khan: 'You Don't Teach Us About How To Treat Minorities',Shows him mirror

as usual, avoiding real question and looking at pathetic symbolic things, The reality is Muslims are living under oppression in gangadesh where they are worst then (Adivasis). Thank You for proving every bit of 2 Nation theory in letter and spirit.

Well, if you have made up your mind then I cannot change it. But, please answer my question first, if they are getting oppressed then why their population grew from 4% to 25% (maybe 30% now). Can you please tell me what is oppression for you?

Well, if you have made up your mind then I cannot change it. But, please answer my question first, if they are getting oppressed then why their population grew from 4% to 25% (maybe 30% now). Can you please tell me what is oppression for you?

lol, my mind is backed by stats, not cosmetic symbolic BS, as for population, well Poor/backward people breed more then people who are well off, its universal fact.. look at the birth rate of Africa and Europe..

The official Population of Bharati Muslims =14.2%

lol, my mind is backed by stats, not cosmetic symbolic BS, as for population, well Poor/backward people breed more then people who are well off, its universal fact..

The official Population of Bharati Muslims =14.2%

Well, as per census data you are right. However, this is a debate in India regarding the real percentage of Muslims in India:
https://www.quora.com/Why-is-the-Mu...Buddhists-and-the-Sanatan-population-in-India

Now, since you believe in stats, my question is what was the Hindu population of Pakistan in percentage now and during partition?

Now, since you believe in stats, my question is what was the Hindu population of Pakistan in percentage now and during partition?

It was same as its today.. No Gujrat like state sponsored killing of Thousands of Hindus in Pakistani history.
Here is the First census of Pakistan 1951.

1951[edit]
According to 1951 census, Dominion of Pakistan(both east and West Pakistan) had a population of 75 million population, in which West Pakistan had a population of 33.7 million and East Pakistan( modern Bangladesh) had a population of 42 million.[17][18] In 1951, Hindus constituted 12.9% of the Pakistani population (this includes East Pakistan, modern day Bangladesh),which made Dominion of Pakistan second biggest Hindu-population country after India. In the 1951 census, West Pakistan had 1.6% Hindu population, while East Pakistan (modern Bangladesh) had 22.05%.[19] After Partition of India in 1947, two-thirds of the Muslims resided in Pakistan (both east and West Pakistan) but a third resided in India.[20]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Census_in_Pakistan

under se Indian Musalmano ki phaty huey hay aur uper se bharat mata ke jye kehney per mujboor.

Kaif baita beef khay ga ? :enjoy:
Someone make a meme of Amir Liaquat's "Aam khaey ga?" into "Beef khaey ga?" :rofl:

I bet there's more where this came from...there will be more Indian Muslims hungry for attention, saying similar shit like this...so that meme will come in really handy.

It was same as its today.. No Gujrat like state sponsored killing of Thousands of Hindus in Pakistani history.
Here is the First census of Pakistan 1951.

1951[edit]
According to 1951 census, Dominion of Pakistan(both east and West Pakistan) had a population of 75 million population, in which West Pakistan had a population of 33.7 million and East Pakistan( modern Bangladesh) had a population of 42 million.[17][18] In 1951, Hindus constituted 12.9% of the Pakistani population (this includes East Pakistan, modern day Bangladesh),which made Dominion of Pakistan second biggest Hindu-population country after India. In the 1951 census, West Pakistan had 1.6% Hindu population, while East Pakistan (modern Bangladesh) had 22.05%.[19] After Partition of India in 1947, two-thirds of the Muslims resided in Pakistan (both east and West Pakistan) but a third resided in India.[20]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Census_in_Pakistan

Interesting, since you are talking in facts:

1. Please google the primary reason for riots. If you slap someone, expect a rebuttal. (Though Gujarat riots were unfortunate, so were 1984 Sikh riots and 1992 Bombay riots)

2. In the 1951 census, West Pakistan had 1.6% Hindu population (agreed to your above post), however, In Pakistan, the Hindus constitute 1.6% of the population and estimated to be 3.6 million (36 Lakhs) in 2018. Well, the population growth is stagnant for more than 6 decades, that's good upliftment, compared to oppressed Muslim which have grown exponentially and become the fastest growing religious population:
What is the fastest growing religion in India?: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Religion_in_India

3. Please also inform me any minorities have been defence chief, PM or President of Pakistan, if not why so?

Interesting, since you are talking in facts:

1. Please google the primary reason for riots. If you slap someone, expect a rebuttal. (Though Gujarat riots were unfortunate, so were 1984 Sikh riots and 1992 Bombay riots)

2. In the 1951 census, West Pakistan had 1.6% Hindu population (agreed to your above post), however, In Pakistan, the Hindus constitute 1.6% of the population and estimated to be 3.6 million (36 Lakhs) in 2018. Well, the population growth is stagnant for more than 6 decades, that's good upliftment, compared to oppressed Muslim which have grown exponentially and become the fastest growing religious population:
What is the fastest growing religion in India?: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Religion_in_India

3. Please also inform me any minorities have been defence chief, PM or President of Pakistan, if not why so?

As for state sponsored killings of Muslims, well only your kind can justify that ridiculous explanations.

Well the highest population growth is among Pashtuns and Balochs, Sindhi growth is stagnant if you look at national trends and % of ethnic divide While Punjabis are on decline.

almost all Hindus in Pakistan happen to be Sindhi.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom