What's new

Mohammad Rizwan praying on NYC streets

Says someone who does not live in Pakistan and likely does not know a single Pakistani Christian. There was this one Christian chap who ran a restaurant in Lahore which was successful at first, until word came out that he was Christian and from there most of his customers stopped eating at his place as they didnt want to eat food cooked by a Christian. I can only imagine if a Christian screamed Hail the Lord or did a Catholic prayer on a street.

Article in French, you can translate it.

And those LGBTQ+ loonies get laughed at and mocked, just like Muslims doing public prayers and showboating their piousness, and rightfully so. Both are a public nuisance and no one wants to see it.
That is your opinion. If LGBT people can hold gay parades, then Muslims can pray publicly in USA.

USA is a free country you joker.

Your thoughts on this? is Rizwan being a public nuisance? or do you support his right to pray anywhere he wants to show off his piousness for Allah in front of others?

Its nothing but showmanship
You are not in a Muslim country, you are travelling, you can collect you prayers and pray at some proper place. Some misguided Muslims either do it for showmanship or they believe they will get bigger rewards.

They don't have to showcase it in front of the whole world, and how much of a difference does a few minutes take? religion is an affair between man and god, not some fashion label to show off to others.

That is one isolated incident of a bunch of lunatics, and even then you don't see consistent trends of Hindus praying on the streets or blocking traffic to pray. You won't find much Sikhs or Christians praying on the streets, they have the decency to keep their faith to themselves and pray behind closed doors.

Why is your azz on fire whether they show they pray or not?

What's the purpose of praying on the streets or in public? its NYC, there is a mosque on every other street corner within a 2 mile radius.
Its a fetish for some Muslims specially backwards ones to offer rituals in public where they get maximum exposure. This is the only way they can feel brave and contributing something to Islam.

Its a fetish for some Muslims specially backwards ones to offer rituals in public where they get maximum exposure. This is the only way they can feel brave and contributing something to Islam.

You’ve probably never been to NYC, so you don’t know wtf you’re talking about.

The faggot Indian you’re quoting is a liar. There is no mosque in every corner in the city. A simple google search reveals that.

A lot of Muslims that do their namaz in public are working and have little choice. They are manning street carts by themselves. Do you expect them to leave them to go to the masjid which can be blocks away?

Please use your brains..

Show off and a cheap public stunt.

Now for example, put the shoe on the other foot - let's say a Christian starts praying right in the middle of a popular street in Lahore or Karachi or Islamabad. What will happen?? IN ALL LIKELYHOOD HE WILL BE BURNED ALIVE BY PEOPLE !!!

US society is tolerant and is so tolerant that they allow such idiots and bigots to do such things openly in public. But it does not mean it is RIGHT !!

Last edited:
They don't have to showcase it in front of the whole world

We should and we will .. you can feel insecure all you want, you cannot do much about it, else you won't be creating threads on a public forum and complaining, or you can come join us and submit to ONE true CREATOR.

Why do I feel like you are not open in your hatred against Muslims and Islam .. come on don't be a hypocrite, express and say it openly. Don't be a sissy finding things like these to vent out.

religion is an affair between man and god

It may be for you, however that is not the case of Islam. Islam .. society collectively, severally and jointly .. humanity as a whole. The Holy Quran nowhere addresses a single person (except for Messenger Peace be upon him) but people as a group.

He can pray where he wants. Allah created this world and the only limit he placed on where we pray is that it's clean.

It's the mental burden of 1000 years of Muslim domination

Why is there such a commotion over a poor guy saying his prayers, bothering nobody?
If the same guy was kissing his wife and getting intimate at the same place, I guess your reactions would have been the same.

But I beg to differ, While personal spirituality and sexual expression are valid aspects of human experience, it is crucial to strike a balance between personal freedom and respecting the boundaries necessary for a harmonious society.

Regards

@hussain0216 : do check the starting/ending year of Muslim domination using a Georgian Calendar

Last edited:
it is a bit weird, sadak ke beech me, in a foreign country no less.. there's traffic, there's people .. these sorta ostentatious offerings of prayers etc.. why ?

why not get to your hotel room, or a mosque or whatever and bray, do your thing.

Hey guys , hari Krishna crew in the streets of England this morning , chanting and music .

shock horror

NO ONE GAVE A FLYING **** 👍🏽

Hey guys , hari Krishna crew in the streets of England this morning , chanting and music .

shock horror

NO ONE GAVE A FLYING **** 👍🏽
those are annoying af too

mostly goras there but, ISKON ones, followers of prabhupada (budhau searer is a devotee, I think)

A lot of Muslims that do their namaz in public are working and have little choice. They are manning street carts by themselves. Do you expect them to leave them to go to the masjid which can be blocks away?
fair, but then mat karo na

I thought there was no compulsion in religion ? :coffee:

this reeks of dhikawa, not devotion.. "look at me, everyone, I'm a muslim, I bray pointing to saudi arabia"

those are annoying af too

mostly goras there but, ISKON ones, followers of prabhupada (budhau searer is a devotee, I think)

Yes but who are you to tell someone outside of criminality what to do .

Do you own New York , do you know religious freedom act of America . It was drafted up to protect Americans & the British from people like yourself .

Think about that . There are crimes such as hate crime here , try stop someone praying & find out what law enforcement is .

You have to remember you and your fellow Indians thinking is abhorred in the free world . It is petty narrow mindedness.

I guarantee you if you were on the sidewalk and caused a scene shouting or making fun of rizwan praying a local joe public will tell you to shut up and let him be as he’s not hurting anyone , which you are .

I don’t have the mind , thinking or brain to even contemplate not letting the hari krishnas do what they do .
But I’d support there FREEDOM to worship .

Different schooling and up bringing I suppose

Yes but who are you to tell someone outside of criminality what to do .

Do you own New York , do you know religious freedom act of America . It was drafted up to protect Americans & the British from people like yourself .

Think about that . There are crimes such as hate crime here , try stop someone praying & find out what law enforcement is .

You have to remember you and your fellow Indians thinking is abhorred in the free world . It is petty narrow mindedness.

I guarantee you if you were on the sidewalk and caused a scene shouting or making fun of rizwan praying a local joe public will tell you to shut up and let him be as he’s not hurting anyone , which you are .

I don’t have the mind , thinking or brain to even contemplate not letting the hari krishnas do what they do .
But I’d support there FREEDOM to worship .

Different schooling and up bringing I suppose
find both of em annoying

Dawah and Hare Krishna guys both can go take a big long walk, idgaf

"Seeker" ka matlab pta hai ?

seekers will find their calling or whatever, whats this bs about sadak pe tamasha about your whatever religious bs but ? .. get lost.. do it in your temples and masjids

or, at the very least, don't be obstructing others as they go about

"im so pious, I make traffic jam" .. gtfo

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom