What's new

MOHAN BHAGWAT IS RIGHT: India is a 'Hindu' Nation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
until 2 days ago ... we have Indian nationality. .. but Indrani declared us alien religion. ..
We are not against Christianity but against Missionary Zealots.Nobody will bother you if you kept to yourself.

I see only hindus in this forum,,no indians.
A real shame...............:confused:

The rest is stupid silent majority.:tup:
most come here to have fun,,baki logo ko kaam kaaj bhi karna hota hae,,
35 pages me jo jo bola ja sakta hae ,,bola ja chuka hae...apne dimag ki dahi banane ka koi fayda nai,,,leave the 5 cent army alone,,ignore kar

We are not against Christianity but against Missionary Zealots.Nobody will bother you if you kept to yourself.

Yesterday he was posting links claiming Puttaparthi Sai Baba as a murder. Today he is playing victim.

Hey we are winning, Soon Secularism will be done to death, the same way it was introduced by Proxy in 1974 by Indira Gandhi in Emergency.
Apart from the So called Secular hindus on Internet nobody in real world cares about Secularism nor know what it is, if you explain them the hypocrisy of Secularism where Majority is undermined by Minority,most hindus will immediately shift to right wing stance.
The rest intellectuals in Media are thinning out and they being sidelined day by day their voices made irrelevant and they are being replaced by Right Wing voices in their places.
In next 5-10 years you shall see a complete turnaround of India from a Secular Nation to a Right wing,Hindu Rasthra
The Next Generation born in the next DECADE will be die hard Right Wingers,already work is being done as we speak. :D
pseudo secularism alag bimari hae,,,,,usko toh khatam karna hi hae,,,lekin hindooooo hindooo chillaa ke kuch nahi hoga,,,,

Yesterday he was posting links claiming Puttaparthi Sai Baba as a murder. Today he is playing victim.
i didn't said any word against shirdi sai but puttaparthi sai baba... there are numerous mysterious murders of foreign women... and it was reported in news channels... prove me if am wrong. . the guy declared him as god.. and predicted that he will die at age of 96.. he said will appear in the moon .. but nothing happened. ..

may be some people doing it.. but not all...grouping everyone like that is bad... even mother therissa is a missionary. ..

i didn't said any word against shirdi sai but puttaparthi sai baba... there are numerous mysterious murders of foreign women... and it was reported in news channels... prove me if am wrong. . the guy declared him as god.. and predicted that he will die at age of 96.. he said will appear in the moon .. but nothing happened. ..

may be some people doing it.. but not all...grouping everyone like that is bad... even mother therissa is a missionary. ..

all babas are shady:coffee:
not slim shady though:D

Now u too are being silent majority like another religion:tup:

go and check in the annals of history who had the capacity when it was needed.
:coffee:
Not silent but kind of disappointed. We need to focus on economic development rather than such unimportant issues. I am not sure how would it benefit India by declaring it a Hindu Nation except soothing some people's ego.

pseudo secularism alag bimari hae,,,,,usko toh khatam karna hi hae,,,lekin hindooooo hindooo chillaa ke kuch nahi hoga,,,,
Bandar ko geeta doge to woh padhega nehi, usko khayega. Samjhe doctor :D

Not silent but kind of disappointed. We need to focus on economic development rather than such unimportant issues. I am not sure how would it benefit India by declaring it a Hindu Nation except soothing some people's ego.

Pseudo secular spotted here.

modi will loose in next election if this 5 cent army does not stop chanting hindutva mantras:coffee:

modi will loose in next election if this 5 cent army does not stop chanting hindutva mantras:coffee:
He himself would keep them on short leash. Modi is conscious about his international image now considering FDIs would play major role in his plan to bring back Indian economy on track, he won't let hardliners take over. Plus people are trolling here, so chill.

arey bhai,,,,it is important issue,,,,for some ppl.
they r not here to debate or discuss,,,,they have there own agenda
wo bhi theek se nahi kar patey :p:

is there any need to declare... Hindus, Muslims, Christians everyone contributing for Indian growth...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom