What's new

MOHAN BHAGWAT IS RIGHT: India is a 'Hindu' Nation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually,Who are you??..Tamil,Malayali,Telegu,Marathi,Hindi??
You don't even know your proper identity..now shitting about operandi

The real question is why are you so obsessed about my identity :lol:

Do you know what OCPD is ?

don't reply to these paid people man................

Now tell me, When I asked him about Nuking Vatican, why did danger007 run away ? :devil:

The real question is why are you so obsessed about my identity :lol:

Do you know what OCPD is ?

Now tell me, When I asked him about Nuking Vatican, why did danger007 run off ? :devil:

na,,please do tell:rofl:

No, I have heard Sardars are extra smart, you figure it out and tell us :lol:

He is a doctor but he suffers from bipolar disorder. During his maniac phase he surfaces on PDF and makes bombastic posts, the other times he is banned and suffering from suicidal depression.

Nobody had the choice of choosing their religion of choice while on womb.

A geography, a land mass with deserts, mountains, rivers and all ,,,,,,doesnt belong to any particular group of people.

A country or a nation is of and for all those who resides inside its landmass.

A few religious retards of any religion does nt deserve attention for any type of divisive speeches and opinions.

He is a doctor but he suffers from bipolar disorder. During his maniac phase he surfaces on PDF and makes bombastic posts, the other times he is banned and suffering from suicidal depression.

He just a classic punju, dumb and attention seeking. I don't take him seriously.

yeah right...........:rofl:

He just a classic punju, dumb and attention seeking. I don't take him seriously.

right,,and what are u??
classic chaddiwalah uncle?:lol:

A geography, a land mass with deserts, mountains, rivers and all ,,,,,,doesnt belong to any particular group of people.

A few religious retards of any religion does nt deserve attention for any type of divisive speeches and opinions.

+100000000000000000000000000000000000000000

right,,and what are u??
classic chaddiwalah uncle?:lol:

chicken-funny-advertisement_thumb%5B28%5D.jpg

Is it the same reason why there are 100+ Christian nations and 55+ Islamic nations around the world and only one nation Bharat is Secular while the rest arent.Why this selective outrage only for Hindu homeland?And why should we be Secular while others aren't?
Isn't that like saying "I will be what i want, but you shouldn't be what you want, and you have to be what i want you to be"

Is it the same reason why there are 100+ Christian nations and 55+ Islamic nations around the world and only one nation Bharat is Secular while the rest arent.Why this selective outrage only for Hindu homeland?

:disagree:

What is wrong? Why should we be Secular when others proudly proclaim themselves as Christian and islamic nations and their foundations based on Abrahamic values?
Why is it bad for Hindus to declare the only homeland of hindus as Hindu Rasthra?While others are right to declare as they see fit?
Are we Thekedars of Secularism in the world?Why should we be?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom