What's new

Moment Of Truth :---

Hi,

It is not because of economy---what d you not understand about that---. They had the funds---in mid 90's to buy 36-40 mirage 2 k's---. They had 5 billion dollars to buy F16's after 9/11---.

I do not know where you keep coming about no funds---.

Stop being brain washed---.

If they were short of funds---did they ever change their life styles to reflect the shortage of funds---.

All luxury cars were there---all luxury living life style of the seniors was there---a useless change of uniform for the air force was implemented and so many other things---.

If you have shortage of funds---no one lets to test their Grippen or Rafale for two years---.

Your info is wrong.

Hi,

Pilot training aside---fighter aircraft will also be shot down and that is the reality regardless of the training---.

Hi,

The deal was ready to be signed---that is why the french were talking to us---. If we did not have the funds---the french would not be talking to us---. That was the down payment or whatever---.
sir those funds were used in agosta-90b then .if we bought mk2 then no subs today to defend us .

Hi,

Budget and navy---they ordered 8 subs for how much---was it 5 or 8 billion dollars---they have ordered 4 type 054's and multiple other vessels---.

You keep talking about lack of funds yet you have no clue that the navy has about close to 10 billion dollars worth of equipment in the pipeline right now---.

Paf donated 5 billion dollars to earthquake relief funds in 2005---the money that was plundered---.
Our navy doesn't have in hand which was ordered. The major equipment will be here after 2024. PAF though messed up in 2004 but seems to be after a fifth generation bird. Same can be said about land forces who failed to get LR sam batteries. Either everyone of them is traitor or there are other factors that we don't know.

The same way IAF is also short of at least 11 squadrons, even the USAF complains of shortage of planes and funds. We need to understand that are resources are limited and have to play within those limits.

sir those funds were used in agosta-90b then .if we bought mk2 then no subs today to defend us .
Yes indeed, but where did the band wagon of lies about TOT? Simple there was none; it was just a knock down assembly process. Had this been the case, they would have been producing more Agostas vs buying unknown Chinese quantity and building the skills at home.

Who did the French pay off and why was there no oversight to ensure the program continued on?

Yes indeed, but where did the band wagon of lies about TOT? Simple there was none; it was just a knock down assembly process. Had this been the case, they would have been producing more Agostas vs buying unknown Chinese quantity and building the skills at home.

Who did the French pay off and why was there no oversight to ensure the program continued on?
it was another failure from lines of failures sir . i am agreed with you .

Hi,

The indian take over of kashmir has finally let the cat out of the bag---.

And the cat says that the Paf has been caught with its pants down and may end up letting the nation and people of kashmir down---.

The Paf is woefully short of frontline fighter aircraft by a number of 100-150 aircraft---. The reason being that the Paf did not believe that there would be a war with india---.

Paf intentionally kept the numbers down over the last 3 1/2 decades for the reason that with a full inventory---pak army would have waged a war and the Paf---self serving organization that it is---does not want to fight a war---.

Every opportunity that the Paf had of getting the aircraft was short listed and an excuse found not to get the aircraft in a timely manner---. Every opportunity was availed to stretch the purchase option till the line stretched so thin that it broke---.

Never ever was there any URGENCY shown on the behalf of the Paf to get the aircraft on urgent basis---.
$hut the #uck up.

it was another failure from lines of failures sir . i am agreed with you .
You have to hold the french by their necks until they give everything. Here in my prior life, we had zero tolerance for the french and their attitudes; ours was here is our fist if you dont deliver. Best thing our seniors did was to make them sign licence agreements with complete blueprint transfers for Atar9k which we could then take over.

how you manage to blame everything on earth to PAF ? its an art too man . you are master in it .
global warming - PAF responsible
climate change - PAF responsible
overpopulation - PAF responsible
sea level rising - PAF responsible
job cuts - PAF responsible
global hunger - PAF responsible
poverty - PAF responsible
religious conflicts - PAF responsible
lack of healthcare - jf-17 responsible
lack of sanitation - jf-17 responsible
food shortage - jf-17 responsible
low literacy rates - jf-17 responsible
Overconsumption - jf-17 responsible

Mujhe tu shak hai kaheen baba jee ek din Apni Paidaish bhi PAF pe na daal den :whistle:

You have to hold the french by their necks until they give everything. Here in my prior life, we had zero tolerance for the french and their attitudes; ours was here is our fist if you dont deliver. Best thing our seniors did was to make them sign licence agreements with complete blueprint transfers for Atar9k which we could then take over.
i am very happy that we got all 3 subs let alone tech :lol: corruption was involved and when Karachi blast killed french i was so worry that we will got subs on time or not .:D

The problem was not TOT, we never had the engineering or industrial base to make subs. The TOT part was there to mint money for Mr 10%

The problem was not TOT, we never had the engineering or industrial base to make subs. The TOT part was there to mint money for Mr 10%
Again I would point where were the leadership of the Navy or any Audit oversight? @MastanKhan is right. There is complicity from the very top in all areas. As I kept on saying PAF had a lot of syngeries with SAAF where Atlas could step in and provide complete turnkey solutions and turn the M3/5s into complete new aircraft; instead they chose to go with the French pimps.

Again I would point where were the leadership of the Navy or any Audit oversight? @MastanKhan is right. There is complicity from the very top in all areas. As I kept on saying PAF had a lot of syngeries with SAAF where Atlas could step in and provide complete turnkey solutions and turn the M3/5s into complete new aircraft; instead they chose to go with the French pimps.
The chief of Navy at that time was involved with Zardari in corruption and was later caught from USA in Muah era. My point is you need to have infrastructure in place and planning beforehand. The whole point of deal was to get kickbacks, and as you have worked with french you know they will surely oblige.

The chief of Navy at that time was involved with Zardari in corruption and was later caught from USA in Muah era. My point is you need to have infrastructure in place and planning beforehand. The whole point of deal was to get kickbacks, and as you have worked with french you know they will surely oblige.
absolutely. the same happened in the ROSE program; having gone to Cheetah you would have completely been on your own trajectory; it pains me to say it corruption and complete lack of foresight and vision.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom