What's new

More Indians should listen to this lady

I can get 10 kashmiris on this forum to say similar things.. so chill dude.. What he is trying to say is that there are similar youtube snippets about any troublesome area in the world

10 is too much........ find 5 for us :lol::lol:

(you won't be able to find it unless news users join and they claim to be Kashmiris and originally from Bombay/delhi)

Seriously get a life...Finding Arundhati Roy's Videos?She is a self serving,Anti-Indian *****.cant you see from her eyes she is high all the time using weed.Regarding Sikh terrorists,no we do not have the Khalistan problem any longer,Things are much better in Punjab and Hariyana,Pakistanis sound so gleeful mentioning Red Corridor,as if they will be able to separate all these districts from India,Guess what,they are fighting for there rights and we as a democracy allow a place for peaceful negotiations ,as a result ULFA is putting down its weapons.South States were unhappy with Srilanka and they wanted humanitarian help delivered to Tamils in Srilanka which India did send.
What did Pakistan do?Oh yes,asking for international aid to help the internally displaced migrants from FATA and baluchistan.

Really you guys love other people's misery.First get your own house in order before peeping in your neighbor's

well i can show u lots of video about Baluchistan

flame topic

99% of Balochis are Pro-Pakistani! And are our Pakistani brothers/sisters.

99% of Kashmiris in Indian Occupied Kashmir are Anti-Indian! And the Kashmiris of Azad-Kashmir are all Pro-Pakistani, and have fought in the Army and have given their lives for Pakistan!

Indian tyranny will fail, Insha Allah! If you guys were smart you would listen to people like her!

Last edited by a moderator:
she has one stonecold point, historically india and kashmir are like chalk and cheese, they dont belong with one another, never have done.

this whole argument only exists because india are being bloody minded and saying we want kashmir and we will occupy it

its a suppression of free will, india have decided the land is theirs and have overlooked the people who have historical, ethnic, cultural and religious ties with the region - which india does not

.cant you see from her eyes she is high all the time using weed

Hey brother,I know how you feel when someone condemns your country,but relax,Post your comments in a constructive manner and without being emotional.And leave Pakistan out of this bro,its an Indian who is critising India,not a pakistani

99% of Balochis are Pro-Pakistani! And are our Pakistani brothers/sisters.

If I say the same about Kashmir, you'll get your big head and tell me how I am wrong, whereas you have no idea about Indian Kashmir. Why speak about something you don't know about? I never spoke about Balochistan cause I never talked to those people, I've never been there, I never took pains to understand the situation.

Same applies to you. Come to Kashmir, talk to people, live here for sometime and understand the problems, you'll then come to know what the situation really is like. Then we'll talk on this matter.

she has one stonecold point, historically india and kashmir are like chalk and cheese, they dont belong with one another, never have done.
this whole argument only exists because india are being bloody minded and saying we want kashmir and we will occupy it

its a suppression of free will, india have decided the land is theirs and have overlooked the people who have historical, ethnic, cultural and religious ties with the region - which india does not

Before partition in which country Kashmir belong to mate??She is entitled for her opinion but its lame stupid she is saying like this..Kashmir was never a part of India..there are different pictures posted by Xinix and Navtrek in different threads to shut those who said India was never a country.You can see Kashmir was a part of India in those pictures ..

Before partition in which country Kashmir belong to mate??She is entitled for her opinion but its lame stupid she is saying like this..Kashmir was never a part of India..there are different pictures posted by Xinix and Navtrek in different threads to shut those who said India was never a country.You can see Kashmir was a part of India in those pictures ..

a few marks mean nothing in the grand scheme of things

india did not exist until it was drawn up, kashmiri's have their own distinct and unique identity, ethnicity and history

let me repeat again, DISTINCT ETHNICITY AND IDENTITY

note indians rarely ever make an argument on these lines, what business does a south indian have with a kashmiri?

none.

they are chalk and cheese, they do not belong in the same nation, its an unnatural situation hence the brutal occupation.

kashmir is not some object 2 parties can squabble over, what happened to democracy in india?

what happened to respecting the will of the people?

kashmiri's may just want their own independence, hindu india will not accept it.

i have to laugh how there will be some south indians sitting typing away saying KASHMIR BELONGS TO INDIA, yet the only reason they do this out of sheer bloody mindedness, an imperial desire to control something that is not their's.

dont take the above as a slight to the south indians, but i ma merely highlighting the ridiculousness of the indian argument.

a few marks mean nothing in the grand scheme of things

india did not exist until it was drawn up, kashmiri's have their own distinct and unique identity, ethnicity and history

let me repeat again, DISTINCT ETHNICITY AND IDENTITY

note indians rarely ever make an argument on these lines, what business does a south indian have with a kashmiri?

none.

hey kid listen one thing very clear

Indian means Indian it doesn't matter where r from south north west or east

nation is first and the most above

if you like you can :argh::argh:

Back
Top Bottom