What's new

More Than EVMs, It Is 'the Hindu Mind' Which Has Been Effectively Rigged

A very good proposal. Had there been a Nobel prize for fooling the people, it would no doubt go to Modi, ten times over.
That has only one person whose name can be written on that prize

Rest assured...he, Modi is Napunsak...
Glad you found your type.

He needs to write a book on his revelations from meditatiin. It will have crores of followers and may one day become a religion. Lol..

What has been effectively rigged is the opposition, and they have rigged themselves . Modi has won due the complete absence of a national alternative.

Had there been one Modi would not have won with such ease.

The only party with a Pan India presence was the congress. They have a hole by sticking to a hereditary model of succession.

What has been effectively rigged is the opposition, and they have rigged themselves . Modi has won due the complete absence of a national alternative.

Had there been one Modi would not have won with such ease.

The only party with a Pan India presence was the congress. They have a hole by sticking to a hereditary model of succession.
/thread

lock this retarded trollfest of a thread now please.

Hinduism is dead now. People themselves will throw it away.
Once people start debating on a particular religion only then they can decide what needs to be done with that religion.

Only those religions will survive which satisfy the spiritual needs of an individual. Rest will fade away. Hardly anybody visits the beautiful Churches in west. Same will happen with other religions which fails to satisfy the internal quests of human being.

I think this vote is for Modi (not bjp as a party) who is being seen as a strong man and leader of hindus of india, he is assertive, cunning and daring and majority of hindus of india particularly those below age of 40 years are voting for him irrespective of their castes and geography. Other political leaders in india are being perceived as weak midgets compared to modi. No wonder he won with such landsliding majorities in indian national elections both in 2014 and now in 2019. It all boils down to strong leader image of modi among indian hindus particularly below 40 years age group. And modi does fulfil their expectations, he may be not be the "handsome" guy, he may not be "oxford degree" holder but he knows pretty well what he wants to do and how he will do it.

Last edited:
Once people start debating on a particular religion only then they can decide what needs to be done with that religion.

Only those religions will survive which satisfy the spiritual needs of an individual. Rest will fade away. Hardly anybody visits the beautiful Churches in west. Same will happen with other religions which fails to satisfy the internal quests of human being.
I had different idea to present.
See, Hinduism is taking shapes now. It's different now from what it was. With this victory, Hinduism is ready to jump down people's throat. It's already have started to show totally different colours.
So, that spiritual thing will be lost on the way, somewhere.

See, Hinduism is taking shapes now. It's different now from what it was. With this victory, Hinduism is ready to jump down people's throat. It's already have started to show totally different colours.
Unlike abrahamic religiins hinduism is not about God but about the self and the selfs relation with a supreme power . So it keeps adapting and thats why its withstood so many invasions and still standing

Unlike abrahamic religiins hinduism is not about God but about the self and the selfs relation with a supreme power . So it keeps adapting and thats why its withstood so many invasions and still standing
So who is RAM and Bholy Nath?

Hinduism transcends shape and size, you are misunderstanding us. We don't like wearing our religion on our sleeves, the India you don't know of is what i am referring to.

Do you really want to confront a Hindu India, is my simple question to you.

Hinduism transcends shape and size, you are misunderstanding us. We don't like wearing our religion on our sleeves, the India you don't know of is what i am referring to.

Do you really want to confront a Hindu India, is my simple question to you.
And the answer is, we don't have any choice, apearantly.

You know that I can produce at least that many or probably more anti modi news stories ranging from his bungling in currency crisis to farmers committing suicide to stalled infrastructure projects ... rafale fiasco so on and so forth...
So, let's leave it at what this leads to... he is the prime minister of India after all!

All stories.

He didn't bungle cash ban. More farmers have died under Congress rule than any other time post independence. Infrastructure projects aren't stalled, we are currently building highways at a faster rate than China is. Rafale is not a fiasco, both CAG and Supreme Court gave a clean chit.

Here's something much more interesting.

Explain this, buster.

Back
Top Bottom