What's new

most reliable car you ever owned? or least?

Azadkashmir

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
So what is the most reliable car you ever owned, tells us in a small paragraph or the least reliable?.

The most reliable I ever had was the 2006 Infinit G35 (sedan), never had any issues at all, all I did since I owned the vehicle from 2010-2015 was just oil change. Smooth ride and excellent pick up.

Till this day I regret selling it, but it had to be done as I needed funds to start my business, but it worked out nicely. :)

Honda and Toyotas are the most reliable car you guys will own. Its a non-negotiable fact of life. I prefer Honda over Toyotas because Hondas are more sporty.

American brands like chevy, ford etc are least reliable---especially their Hybrid versions. I am waiting for Turkish cars to hit the market. I'd buy one just to support the industry ( I hope they break into the US market. That will be yuuuuugeeeee for the Turkish industry).

Korean brands like Kia and Hyundai are the rising superstars of the car market. The best family SUV on the market right now is Kia Telluride. Americans LOVE that here (and that includes me as well!). Good job to Koreans.

Not a whole lot of "sporty" coming out of an inline 4 1.8 liter engine.
Which in Pakistan is so passionately called 1800cc.
Hondas are more sporty

2011 Hyundai Genesis love this thing.
Got it for $10k. Easily trumps any civic or toyota in Pakistan in terms of reliability and luxury.

Toyota carina i never owned it but friends had it as joyrider it was tough beast and will drink dirty petrol no problem.

@Azadkashmir European has some great options we miss out on in US market. Europe has really cool hot hatches and station wagons which are rare in US.

Oh yeah we cant get the unimog here too
:(:(

2011 Hyundai Genesis love this thing.
Got it for $10k. Easily trumps any civic or toyota in Pakistan in terms of reliability and luxury.
Well brother in Pakistan with the budget you mention we can only afford this piece of $...
Alto-AGS-1-798x466.jpg

Comparing cars that rest of the world is using with Pakistan is not a justice at all! Would you believe that most of cars from Suzuki in Pakistan were not even EFI 7-8 years ago. Sadly we are kept hostages to monopoly of car manufacturers and GOVT polices.

The most reliable I ever had was the 2006 Infinit G35 (sedan), never had any issues at all, all I did since I owned the vehicle from 2010-2015 was just oil change. Smooth ride and excellent pick up.

Till this day I regret selling it, but it had to be done as I needed funds to start my business, but it worked out nicely. :)

:o:

What about brakes? Air filters? Tires?

...AND the demand and dakyanoosi soch of Pakistani consumer only chasing resale value and other stupid things.
Well brother in Pakistan with the budget you mention we can only afford this piece of $...
Alto-AGS-1-798x466.jpg

Comparing cars that rest of the world is using with Pakistan is not a justice at all! Would you believe that most of cars from Suzuki in Pakistan were not even EFI 7-8 years ago. Sadly we are kept hostages to monopoly of car manufacturers and GOVT polices.

...AND the demand and dakyanoosi soch of Pakistani consumer only chasing resale value and other stupid things.
The problem is the price tag. When you make people buy something that would cost them the earning of a lifetime what else would expect? Bring the options under 1 million PKR and then things would change.

1991 Chevorlet Caprice V8 6800 cc ... The first car I owned in KSA.. Made 14hrs journey from Khobar to Jeddah multiple times in arabian heat.... wonderful car! In Pakistan, main tay honda ee lay saan :)

I've owned several BMWs. Great cars to drive but never reliable. I had a 93 Corolla as my first car - very reliable. My aunt has had a 2001 Honda civic for about 15 years. Nothing has ever gone wrong Other than maintenance. I bought it from her and now my wife drives it.

My current car AUDI A8 Executive 3ltr TFSI Quattro. I can leave it for weeks in the garage and starts as soon as I press the button. Never had to charge the battery when using my day to day runner. Cost £88,000 new though I bought it a year later second hand

Back
Top Bottom