What's new

Most savage move ever: Aliyev

But now the red line is very clear, there won t be a corridor between Azerbaijan and Turkiyeh.

But Why???

Because Iran has said so.

Have you learn? don t you dare guys...

Sooner or later the corridor will be opened

and backward Iran can not do anything

1695534180705.gif

Oh yes, especially when you were bombing Baghdad with israeli supplied missiles. I guess Hathemi fought against Zionist when his and Soleymanis emissaries negotiated what you going to get in exchange for your help to USA in regards of Afghanistan and Iraq, he ( Hathemi ) bragged about that on your TV. I guessed that Good Ol Uncle Sam gave you Iraq in return and acces to Syria. Good old Iranians, on Friday Prigozhin was fighting USA globalist, day before Zionist Wahsbis in Syria ( I wonder why you needed him, after all you are great Persians) then on Sabbat all if sudden he becomes Zionist traitor.
I also may add , you get the sens of yourself when Arab Mullahs like Majlisi inspired your nationalism in order to to destroy Sunnism in Iran. Before that ,it wasn't going as planned.
What a stupid comment!

We bombings baghdad with scud missiles.
These were from libya and North korea.

Why we should love dictatorial regime of savage saddam?
Also i don't think backward talibans are good for Afghan people.

you even didn't know Majlisi was persian.

Last edited:
Sooner or later the corridor will be opened

and backward Iran can not do anything

If it's opened on sovereign Armenian soil as stipulated by the 2020 ceasefire agreement, no problem. I hope the sides manage to settle their differences in this regard. A sound solution would reside in Erevan allowing Iran to station forces along the route and to guarantee its functionality. Iran would make sure to keep it unobstructed.

If however the Aliyev regime thinks it can illegally occupy / annex that stretch of land through force and get away with it, then watch "backward Iran" put Baku in its place.

For the time being this "soon" has been rehashed for several years, but it's never translated into ground reality. Understandably, nobody is in a rush to provoke or threaten an otherwise patient "backward" Iran beyond tolerable boundaries.

Last edited:
@Mehdipersian Both Iran and Pakistan are modern states, but old civilizations.
No, Iran is not just a modern state. Iran is one of oldest nation-state in history of humanity.

Pakistan and many other countries like Egypt, Iraq,... had great civilizations but it's not related to their current state.

But Iran is different, we can understand language of sassanid kings, our DNA is almost same with achaemenid kings, our religion (islam and zoroastrianism)Is not much change from 3000 years ago until now, our territory is almost same with old iranic clans kingdom,...

Last edited:
What a stupid comment!

They were from libya and North korea.

Majlisi originated from Lebanon, one funny thing he said about Mullah Sadra that Sadra doesn't believe in omnipotence of God, he himself didn't believe in Qur'an. Anyway I am old enough to remember on TV that everyone could had seen the remnants of the missiles with writing on them Made in Eretz Israel. So don't dramatize.
Now get educated about the languages of Anatolia. Urartian, Katraveli, Hurrian and Guttian were stand alone languages, not related to Persian or Greek nor Armenian. Till maybe 13th century, most probably Eliamit language was spoken in Ahvaz and surrounding area. Not related to your language but you used it lot.
You see , you like to call people stupid, now let me paraphrase Shaykh Shirazi " Even the smallest ant in the kingdom of ants has more intelligence then Shia" ,well he was a persian like you. I can quote Rumi and other Persians about that. If your own greatest people call you dumb, why not me?
Ps Shirazi is not related to nowadays Ayatollahs Shirazi who are Sikhs but it is better then Talaghanis who are Jews.
Now I wonder , where I left that picture of Kashmiri Hindu Khomeini kissing the hand of Soraya?

Last edited:
If however the Aliyev regime thinks it can illegally occupy / annex that stretch of land through force and get away with it, then watch "backward Iran" put Baku in its place.

its only a transportation corridor between Azerbaijan and Nakchivan

There will be legal agreement to open a corridor in Armenian territory
and Russians will provide security for this corridor

btw ,
Baku is not alone ............. BAKU-TEBRIZ-ANKARA put Taheran in its place

its only a transportation corridor between Azerbaijan and Nakchivan

There will be legal agreement to open a corridor in Armenian territory
and Russians will provide security for this corridor

btw ,
Baku is not alone ............. BAKU-TEBRIZ-ANKARA put Taheran in its place

Before that transport went through Georgia and Iran, now Armenia as well. Iran has no objection to transport route through Armenia.

Last edited:
Majlisi originated from Lebanon, one funny thing he said about Mullah Sadra that Sadra doesn't believe in omnipotence of God, he himself didn't believe in Qur'an. Anyway I am old enough to remember on TV that everyone could had seen the remnants of the missiles with writing on them Made in Eretz Israel. So don't dramatize.
Now get educated about the languages of Anatolia. Urartian, Katraveli, Hurrian and Guttian were stand alone languages, not related to Persian or Greek nor Armenian. Till maybe 13th century, most probably Eliamit language was spoken in Ahvaz and surrounding area. Not related to your language but you used it lot.
You see , you like to call people stupid, now let me paraphrase Shaykh Shirazi " Even the smallest ant in the kingdom of ants has more intelligence then Shia" ,well he was a persian like you. I can quote Rumi and other Persians about that. If your own greatest people call you dumb, why not me?
Ps Shirazi is not related to nowadays Ayatollahs Shirazi who are Sikhs but it is better then Talaghanis who are Jews.
Now I wonder , where I left that picture of Kashmiri Hindu Khomeini kissing the hand of Soraya?
What a stupid comment!!
One of majlisi ancestors was from jebel amel Others were persian he always call himself persian,his mother language was persian.

No you are stupid enough that think israel have scud missile!!!

Anatolian language were indo european and they are not related to language of turk and mongols.

Elam language is not related to other language but what this even related to Iranic people? You don't even know who are iranic peoples!!!!

Other sentences of your comment is so funny. I don't know you live in real world or in your imaginary world that khomeni kissed soraya hand!!!!!!!!!!! And some are jews and sikhs!!!!!!molla sadra didn't believe in God power!!!! And other ridiculous claims.

Your stupidity level is incredible !!!

Perhaps your teacher was a drunk Wahhabi

Last edited:
What a stupid comment!!
One of majlisi ancestors was from jebel amel Others were persian he always call himself persian,his mother language was persian.

No you are stupid enough that think israel have scud missile!!!

Anatolian language were indo european and they are not related to language of turk and mongols.

Elam language is not related to other language but what this even related to Iranic people? You don't even know who are iranic peoples!!!!

Other sentences of your comment is so funny. I don't know you live in real world or in your imaginary world that khomeni kissed soraya hand!!!!!!!!!!! And some are jews and sikhs!!!!!!

Your stupidity level is incredible !!!
He's their Intellectual :lol:
But if you ask him isis where shia or sunni he will be muted

Wahhabie hate Iran and shia so much. They fool their followers with so many lies because they know their believes are not correct.

Someone who lies alot is definitely not a good person.
Parrots supported by highly trained seals , claping themselves to the oblivion. It goes with the usual tedious slogans and etiquetting, it is natural occurancie in the case of lack of the answers. Urartian was spoken in Anatolia before, you existed, Hurrian which is related to Urartian even before. Guttian was spoken in Zagros before your existence. Semetic languages were spoken in Anatolia and Southern Iran before your existence. Achemedian Empire written documents at least in beginning were written in Eliamit cuneiform and mostly in Eliamit language etc. It is interesting that in Turkish there are a quite bit of Sumerian words( not grammar) , it is known that Sumerrians weren't the original population of Mesopotamia. Yes , indo European language like Hitit was spoken in Anatolia but it has not much to do with Iranian , Greek or Armenian ( no toponims for example).
Yes oh yes I watched those Israeli missiles in Baghda , the reporter name was Sabahudin and he was a friend of my late father. Contra Gate Affair, does it ring the bells?. Jebel Amar is in Syria. We Muslims count thing by father not mother. Majlisi was great friend of Arganzeb , real hater of Shia haha. Kamal Haydari, your cleric, calls Majlisi " masterpiece " extremely dangerous book , it is book which regulates your brains.
Tell us why the Mullahs poisoned Ali Sheriati? He was your ideologist after all , what was that about ?His theories about black and red shiaism? Maybe because he was the great admirer of Ahmad Kasravi? Sunni? Who was killed by the guy who fought for the unity of Sunni and Shia, Navab Safavi, for the reason that Kasravi went from Shia to Sunni? Anyway Nvab is still remembered, metro station in Tehran is named by that fighter for the Muslim unity .As usual, even I thar, you are fake, your early guys were inspired by Ikhwan.
As the journalist of Le Figarro said " When Khomeini didn't answer me in Arabic and I asked him in Arabic then I knew that he is an ordinary nationalist, I conducted the interview in French and Godzadeh was translating" . Previously , the French guy interviewed Shah , who informed him that Khomeini was Kashmiri Hindu origin. Hahaha

Parrots supported by highly trained seals , claping themselves to the oblivion. It goes with the usual tedious slogans and etiquetting, it is natural occurancie in the case of lack of the answers. Urartian was spoken in Anatolia before, you existed, Hurrian which is related to Urartian even before. Guttian was spoken in Zagros before your existence. Semetic languages were spoken in Anatolia and Southern Iran before your existence. Achemedian Empire written documents at least in beginning were written in Eliamit cuneiform and mostly in Eliamit language etc. It is interesting that in Turkish there are a quite bit of Sumerian words( not grammar) , it is known that Sumerrians weren't the original population of Mesopotamia. Yes , indo European language like Hitit was spoken in Anatolia but it has not much to do with Iranian , Greek or Armenian ( no toponims for example).
Yes oh yes I watched those Israeli missiles in Baghda , the reporter name was Sabahudin and he was a friend of my late father. Contra Gate Affair, does it ring the bells?. Jebel Amar is in Syria. We Muslims count thing by father not mother. Majlisi was great friend of Arganzeb , real hater of Shia haha. Kamal Haydari, your cleric, calls Majlisi " masterpiece " extremely dangerous book , it is book which regulates your brains.
Tell us why the Mullahs poisoned Ali Sheriati? He was your ideologist after all , what was that about ?His theories about black and red shiaism? Maybe because he was the great admirer of Ahmad Kasravi? Sunni? Who was killed by the guy who fought for the unity of Sunni and Shia, Navab Safavi, for the reason that Kasravi went from Shia to Sunni? Anyway Nvab is still remembered, metro station in Tehran is named by that fighter for the Muslim unity .As usual, even I thar, you are fake, your early guys were inspired by Ikhwan.
As the journalist of Le Figarro said " When Khomeini didn't answer me in Arabic and I asked him in Arabic then I knew that he is an ordinary nationalist, I conducted the interview in French and Godzadeh was translating" . Previously , the French guy interviewed Shah , who informed him that Khomeini was Kashmiri Hindu origin. Hahaha
Wtf are you saying about?!

Peoples of Anatolia are not turk. Majority of them are greek. Specially west of Anatolia. You are fake turks. Real turks are East Asian peoples.

Did you mean Iran contra agreement?! Iran freed some prisoner in exchange of some MIM-23 Hawk and TOW missiles from America . They are nothing to do with attack on Baghdad.

Its possible that Ali shariati kiled by savak. Savak was intelligence service of Shah.

Also kasravi was atheists, he hate Islam.if you read his book you can understand it easily.he was against shia Islam because it is Iran's religion.

Imam Khomeini was sayyid and descendants of prophet Muhammad. Some of his ancestors came to india for Propagation of Islam.

Your entire knowledge is laughable

Last edited:
What a stupid comment!

They were from libya and North korea.

He knows little,but tries to talk big.

You remind me of this Turd

images (15).jpeg

Btw, since when Mehmet has become Mehmed in Turkish language?

Back
Top Bottom