What's new

MPT-76 Battle Rifle | News and Discussions

Compare the size of kel tec to mkek. Then compare the products that come out of each company. Then its clear that we have a problem
Human resources.

Owner of Kel-Tec is a weapons enthusiast.management of MKEK consists of bureucrats chosen by their political inclinations.
Entire leadership of MKEK has to go.

Sorry brothers that carry handle looks totally gay on an otherwise beautiful looking rifle.

Sorry brothers that carry handle looks totally gay on an otherwise beautiful looking rifle.
Actually carry handle and the front grippy thingy are the only things that were designed by MKEK on otherwise H&K 417 rifle
:facepalm:

Actually carry handle and the front grippy thingy are the only things that were designed by MKEK on otherwise H&K 417 rifle
:facepalm:

The front grip on the mag has a tactical use for shooters who hold the rifle from the mag. That handle sucks. If i ever get my hands on this rifle, im gonna give that handle a proper burial. The video will go to MKEK.

The front grip on the mag has a tactical use for shooters who hold the rifle from the mag. That handle sucks. If i ever get my hands on this rifle, im gonna give that handle a proper burial. The video will go to MKEK.
Nobody holds the magazine from the front... I'd rather get myself a bipod that wouldn't complicate opening the upper receiver in the field.

On second thought ...actually I'd rather get myself a geniuine HK417

You can be sure that German metallurgy will be superior, and production techniques more percise.

Nobody holds the magazine from the front... I'd rather get myself a bipod that wouldn't complicate opening the upper receiver in the field.

You can be sure that German metallurgy will be superior, and production techniques more percise.

This is what i meant.

th

The picatinny rails can thread your fingers in some conditions. I think MKEK just wanted this rifle to look slightly different from the HK-417. :D
See.. normal people use these
MAG012DE-2.jpg

As @Combat-Master pointed out MKEK's grip adds an unnecessary step to the rifle's maintenance. I'm %100 sure most troops will throw those away.

Face it, MKEK can't do R&D, they don't understand sh*t about weapons, they just know how to produce and they even suck at that.

Last edited:
See.. normal people use these
MAG012DE-2.jpg

As @Combat-Master pointed out MKEK's grip adds an unnecessary step to the rifle's maintenance. I'm %100 sure most troops will throw those away.

Face it, MKEK can't do R&D, they don't understand sh*t about weapons, they just know how to produce and they even suck at that.

No dude, they won't throw it away. Not if average soldier with no gloves wants to get their hands burnt...

Some are saying that the curved handguard in front of the magazine well is to keep the hands of conscripts away from the hand-guard because they are not issued gloves in the army. I am pretty sure that MPT 76 costs much less than the >4000$ HK 417. Provided that the rifle is as reliable, I don't see any reason why someone shall choose HK 417 over it.

No dude, they won't throw it away. Not if average soldier with no gloves wants to get their hands burnt...
Well, if they don't have normal human rail covers I've shown above.... perhaps

But the professionals will definitely throw those away and buy some human rail covers with their own money. They've been buying their own optics before.

Last edited:
hmpf... so we can afford pelican im3300 storm cases for every rifle now...

what a rich country we've become :)
peli-storm-shotgun-case.jpg

There are 102 rifles in that truck, I've counted...
15-jpg.28015

Good luck replacing G3 in 2030 with this rate
MKEK lazy bastards
bir de poz veriyorlar

16-jpg.28016

Those MKE guys...
At least, They didn't shot a workers, While celebrating delivery of MPT-76...

13-jpg.28013

Back
Top Bottom