What's new

MPT-76 Battle Rifle | News and Discussions

ANy body know what the advantages of these changes are?

There's one US firearms manufacturer that has developed springless short-stroke piston, I posted a picture of that rifle a while back. I'm starting to believe MPT-76 is a tech-transfer from POF USA.

103202-for-sale-pof-p308-elcan-1-5-6x-specterdr.jpg

1534431_-_main.jpg

upperpartsview2A.jpg

Bro did you get permission to post those screen caps from the original poster?
Not trying to sound arrogant but i dont believe i need permission if these photos were personal to him he shouldn't shared them in first place.Also since original poster is not a member of PDF someone need to bring those photos here.

Not trying to sound arrogant but i dont believe i need permission if these photos were personal to him he shouldn't shared them in first place.Also since original poster is not a member of PDF someone need to bring those photos here.

The forum where he posted originally is a private forum, before you register you have to agree to not distribute original content without permission. I'm sure many people in this forum are also registered there, yet they adhered to the rules and haven't posted those pictures here.

The forum where he posted originally is a private forum, before you register you have to agree to not distribute original content without permission. I'm sure many people in this forum are also registered there, yet they adhered to the rules and haven't posted those pictures here.
I am not registered there even if i was i wouldn't give a damn i find all this copyright thing in net childish.If you don't want a photo/information/video to spread then you shouldn't upload it into net in first place.

I am not registered there even if i was i wouldn't give a damn i find all this copyright thing in net childish.If you don't want a photo/information/video to spread then you shouldn't upload it into net in first place.

I'm messing around with you dude :D it's all cool

No problem. They were shared in TRM too.. So publisher must have permitted.
we see the rifle has begun to be used in operational units and exercises. What do you think about new Turkush soldier uniforms, ballistic vests and rifles..?

Not everybody use the new helmet. What about the new boots? All in all it looks more professional.

Last edited:
Good job. you did the right thing by sharing.

A blank-firing adapter or blank-firing attachment (BFA), sometimes called a blank adapter or blank attachment, is a device used in conjunction with blank ammunition. Blank firing adapters are required for allowing blanks to cycle most automatic firearms. It can also be a safety feature designed so if a live round is mistakenly fired, most of the energy is spent smashing through the BFA reducing both the range and damage inflicted. A BFA may also divert the hot gases from a blank discharge out to the sides, reducing the risk of injury to the target of an aimed shot.[1]

Back
Top Bottom