What's new

MQM holds biggest rally, beats IK's with ease

Agree 100% what you have mentioned!
lol @ when you mentioned giving your female members to them. They do this to protect themselve...
I would love to see the army repeating the operation, but unfortunately we are not in the state of condition.
They are a disease... and if supreme court can't fix them, then maybe they should deport them out of the country. This organization is very dominant in the U.S, Canada, U.K, Australia, and Saudi Arabia. Its suites them to be over there...
I don't know about others, but the bold ones and South Africa are surely dominant places of MQM.

Which is why I used mostly.. another group that supports Musharraf are ex Hizb-ut-tahrir members..
They see a Khalifa in him :rofl:

Ridiculous notion. Funny nevertheless. :lol:

I see great potential in APML and MQM. They can deliver.

In my view.. only if they dump their main leader.
they both have good teams.. but their main posterboys aren't worth it.
And I have seen one of them too close and from a personal standpoint to have any other opinion about him than that.

All in all, this is a good thing. We want political parties competing on providing good governance to the people. Hopefully, PTI, APML and MQM can all get enough seats to keep each other and everyone else honest about their promises.

Well, as I recall, Imran Khan had a concert in his rally!

but IK didnt sang silly songs himelf n make a fool of himself like altaf ...now did he :D

---------- Post added at 05:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:47 PM ----------

just hoping APML dont end up( like mqm) in rallys to listen to their leader through phone speech ONLY :D

This is by far the greatest initiative by any political party to empower women similar to what Jinnah wanted. One most commend MQM's efforts to bring women at the fore front of politics.

This all women jalsa put IK's tsunami and JUI's jalsa to shame.
IK used music>>PML-N ridiculed 1st>>then followed suit & used music themselves in their jalsa>>that too Ali Azmat's song who is part of PTI :) PML-N is getting really desperate.

IK addressed YOUTH>>now Nawaz started yelling "Jawano Jawano" ... & above that "LAPTOPS" for jawaans...

Then MQM followed suit & not only made it into a literal musical concert, with Terrorist-Altaf singing indian songs & firework & entertaining songs contrary to PTI songs which are ONLY motivational & purposeful. Also like IK targeting "youth", they copied similar idea for women... & copied REVOLUTION rhetoric...

@OP:-
Mujeeb-ur-Rehman was asked question of sizes of these jalsas,,, He said we cannot even compare jalsay of those in Govt. with IK's jalsa, coz they use Govt.'s machinery & funds to gather ppl ,,,

=Last Hope;2616531]MQM's strategy.

Break into houses, on gunpoint, take the National ID cards of all those present, and tell them where they have to arrive and where they will get their IDs back.

So they all take the MQM flags out, and go to the place they have a rally, chant pro-MQM and after the rally, go to the destined place where they can get their National IDs back. Failure to do so, they have your IDs and would come back to you. Get ready to be killed/tortured or give away some females of your family to the bastar*s.

Same way works with voting. MQM is the most corrupt and most inhumane political party (mafia party to be precise) in Pakistan. PPP is not that bad, they sell votes, not force people to. MQM has kept a strong withhold of Karachi, and if anyone dares to stand against them, turns up dead. Like many they've killed, including a family member.

Top para says a lot about impressive knowledge you hold about karachi ... i wont even bother commenting on that ... My question to those (including you esp) who are off the opinion that MQM keeps people in karachi hostage ..
how is that possible in the presence of dozens of paramilitary soldiers deputed in karachi occupying public property from last 22 years ?
how about the presence of dozens of military and civil intelligence agencies and their men?

How about the pure army ? who have few thousand men are deployed there ? The Navy , the air force !!?

And last not least the sindh police depatment

Also recently FC have also been deployed in some location

If your opinion is taken seriously by any one than above departments should be considered the dumbest of all

Top para says a lot about impressive knowledge you hold about karachi ... i wont even bother commenting on that ... My question to those (including you esp) who are off the opinion that MQM keeps people in karachi hostage ..
how is that possible in the presence of dozens of paramilitary soldiers deputed in karachi occupying public property from last 22 years ?
how about the presence of dozens of military and civil intelligence agencies and their men?

How about the pure army ? who have few thousand men are deployed there ? The Navy , the air force !!?

And last not least the sindh police depatment

Also recently FC have also been deployed in some location

If your opinion is taken seriously by any one than above departments should be considered the dumbest of all

The place where my family lives, Nazimabad, say there have been many cases of firing and no ranger/army personnel are present. They come from other areas of commission. Even in mall, in late 2011 there were attacks with gunmen firing on shops, and they had a narrow escape before rangers came in.

The place where my family lives, Nazimabad, say there have been many cases of firing and no ranger/army personnel are present. They come from other areas of commission. Even in mall, in late 2011 there were attacks with gunmen firing on shops, and they had a narrow escape before rangers came in.

there is no denying the fact that there is total anarchy in Karachi(as if the rest of the country is faring any better).

it doesnt answer my question i will further simplify it for you :: according to your equation a bunch of militants are holding hostage a population of millions at gun point and thats in the presence of Army / Rangers / Police / Civil & Military agencies (Makes a total of over a million armed personal ) and that all in the largest city of the world ? .. How do you see that possible ? Give me a logical reply please

it doesnt answer my question i will further simplify it for you :: according to your equation a bunch of militants are holding hostage a population of millions at gun point and thats in the presence of Army / Rangers / Police / Civil & Military agencies (Makes a total of over a million armed personal ) and that all in the largest city of the world ? .. How do you see that possible ? Give me a logical reply please

I cannot answer that, but this is told to me by family. They are forced to obey.

I can back LAST HOPE in a few points, like taking people off from Shops, Colleges & from their homes*(Rare case, in poor colonies), for the rally, without using any gun because their words are more dangerous then any weapon that they deliver while asking for participation in any event of MQM.
We had a Catering/Hotel and one or two workers must have to participate in MQM rally, if not then you are going down. Same goes to Fittra and Qurbani ke khal. It all happens without any GUN and denier meet the grief later.

I can really support MQM if they exclude these negative policies.:agree:

Another good example that conducting big rallies does not ensure that you are going to 'sweep' the next general elections =P

MQM isnt coutry wide party and over the years didnt get any seats outside southern sindh..
PTI is liked and supported throughout the country..

so there is the difference

as long as they do politcs with words and not with guns and violence it's fine and encouraged.

Back
Top Bottom