What's new

MQM landed in Punjab

Interestingly i meet 100s of karachist, spend around 15 months at karachi (even at north nazmabad). Never saw anyone backing MQM, yes they are afraid to talk about them. But when they come out of karachi or at home, always speak about ghunda culture of MQM. Don't know from where these MQM supporters comes at INTERNET.

If MQM comes to lahore then i am sure they will get votes, but that is not because they are cool, or people trust them. But because they already have links with gundahs of Lahore.

I dont know which Karachi u went to, but the one I live in, in North Nazimabad block I, everyone votes MQM. So dont come here and say they dont got any support. After their massive work on Signal free corridor and CNG buses etc, its only one aprty who deserves to rule this country, MQM!!!

Interestingly i meet 100s of karachist, spend around 15 months at karachi (even at north nazmabad). Never saw anyone backing MQM, yes they are afraid to talk about them. But when they come out of karachi or at home, always speak about ghunda culture of MQM. Don't know from where these MQM supporters comes at INTERNET.

If MQM comes to lahore then i am sure they will get votes, but that is not because they are cool, or people trust them. But because they already have links with gundahs of Lahore.

so you think few MQM workers have the whole khi 16milion roughly at gun point ? wht about gigit , what about kashmir ? do they have links with kashmiris gundas too. Please try and make some sense when talking about masses a political party cant really make the entire vicinity hostage.

I dont know which Karachi u went to, but the one I live in, in North Nazimabad block I, everyone votes MQM. So dont come here and say they dont got any support. After their massive work on Signal free corridor and CNG buses etc, its only one aprty who deserves to rule this country, MQM!!!

haa, i spend my time at Defense view, while my relatives lives at Paposh, & none close by voted for MQM yet MQM won, like it happened at one NA Seat, where a gaurd himself told us how from 16 votes till 3 O Clock to 70k votes casted, and i have numerous examples where people went to vote and found their vote was already casted

So far MK concern, it is CITY government nothing to do real politics, and the one who started all this was Naimutullah, MK only followed his path and got fame from fake dramas like "world best mayor"

so you think few MQM workers have the whole khi 16milion roughly at gun point ? wht about gigit , what about kashmir ? do they have links with kashmiris gundas too. Please try and make some sense when talking about masses a political party cant really make the entire vicinity hostage.

Why not, when we have seen 20 people giving everything to two gundas having gun at their hands, as we have seen some bunch of gundas captures whole karachi at 12 MAY, vote is not big deal

Like i said then can win even at lahore, because of their background

haa, i spend my time at Defense view, while my relatives lives at Paposh, & none close by voted for MQM yet MQM won, like it happened at one NA Seat, where a gaurd himself told us how from 16 votes till 3 O Clock to 70k votes casted, and i have numerous examples where people went to vote and found their vote was already casted

So far MK concern, it is CITY government nothing to do real politics, and the one who started all this was Naimutullah, MK only followed his path and got fame from fake dramas like "world best mayor"

Why not, when we have seen 20 people giving everything to two gundas having gun at their hands, as we have seen some bunch of gundas captures whole karachi at 12 MAY, vote is not big deal

Like i said then can win even at lahore, because of their background

whats your relative ethnicity ..

b/c nearly 80% Urdu Speaking vote for MQM ..

whats your relative ethnicity ..

b/c nearly 80% Urdu Speaking vote for MQM ..
80%??? no, they dont.... among my friends 60% support MQM, but whenever they are dragged to a discussion they cant reason themselves, its just because its a party of 'urdu speakers', thats it!!!!

plus i was on another forum during hte elections, we didnt had any anti MQM thing going there, but still people would report that they went in to cast the votes but they were already cast, wonder who did that, perhaps who won... duh!!!!

Well I don't know whether the Wadairas and Jageerdars are afraid of him or not but he surely made them happy. Just made their day. Great comedy.

Don't you think he was a bit pathetic their?
:rofl:

He isnt good looking and have a rather funny way of delivering speech, but that not important , Important thing is what he says...

He isnt good looking and have a rather funny way of delivering speech, but that not important , Important thing is what he says...

how does MQM raise its funds??? beside BATHA? what does ALTAF HUSSAIN do in order to live a luxurious life in the UK without a job! why does he have a british passport? & isn't he an autocratic ruler for his party? why doesn't he let someone else step up(isn't that also oyee jagirdara)??

and most importantly why did MQM make coaltion with the biggest FEUDAL PARTY ever the PPP? & why did it support a dictator like musharraf? why was it in allaince with PML(N) in 90s????:coffee:

And another supplementary question how many feudal lords has mqm swept off while their tenure in sindh!!!!! all talks and no actions, but still oye jagirdara!!!!! :rofl:

Terrorist MQM killed 20 Lakh in Sindh since 1984

The answer of your questions is here :

1) Mohajirs in a private conversation hate Terrorist MQM and they would tell you horrendous stories about the crimes of Terrorist MQM.

2)
But when it comes to voting, these mohajirs are forced to vote for Terrorist MQM otherwise they are threatened that their sister will be kidnapped. So these poor and foolish mohajirs who elected Terrorist MQM in 1984, are now in a very difficult position and they have no alternative but to support Nazi MQM.

3)
A mohajir in Karachi may criticize in Terrorist MQM when there is nobody around. But the very same Mohajir in Punjab or Sarhad will open his heart and will abuse Terrorist MQM for hours and hours because he is safe in Punjab and Sarhad and there is nobody threatening him for his vote.

4)
The supporters of Terrorist MQM are mostly just a few people who write under multiple identities, just like on this board. Most supporters of Terrorist MQM on this board have several identities in order to present the fake illusion of majority.

5)
The only votes, which Terrorist MQM will get from Punjab will belong to the Mirzais and the Ghunda elements and Terrorist MQM has got the support of both.

6)
Terrorist MQM will miserably fail in Punjab and it will get no success there. I assure you that because despite an outsider, I know the Punjabi culture very well.

Read this site :

HinduMQM.wordpress.com

so you think few MQM workers have the whole khi 16milion roughly at gun point ? wht about gilgit , what about kashmir ? do they have links with kashmiris gundas too. Please try and make some sense when talking about masses a political party cant really make the entire vicinity hostage.

Gilgit votes for Terrorist MQM

HinduMQM.wordpress.com

Gilgit votes of Terrorist MQM came from the Agha Khanis living in Gilgit, who always vote for MQM because their criminal Agha Khan is pro MQM. Besides that, Terrorist MQM did cast many fake votes as it always does in Sindh. Read the above site and check the posts of Gilgit by writing, "Gilgit MQM" in the search column.

Regarding Kashmir seats of Terrorist MQM, it was due to the favour of Khabees Musharraf, otherwise Terrorist MQM could never have managed to get even a single vote there.

Last edited:
how does MQM raise its funds??? beside BATHA? what does ALTAF HUSSAIN do in order to live a luxurious life in the UK without a job! why does he have a british passport? & isn't he an autocratic ruler for his party? why doesn't he let someone else step up(isn't that also oyee jagirdara)??

and most importantly why did MQM make coaltion with the biggest FEUDAL PARTY ever the PPP? & why did it support a dictator like musharraf? why was it in allaince with PML(N) in 90s????:coffee:

Now that's a very important question.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom