What's new

MQM landed in Punjab

Bhai jan, maasoom na banein.

1992 ka operation humein yaad hai.

I don't blame the soldiers for that; they were just obeying their orders. It was Punjabi Chauvinism that was working behind the scenes.

We muhajirs will soon respond by dominating the very tool and organization that was used to anhilate us. We will have the last laugh.

For me, bloodshed must not lead to more bloodshed. By becoming the very part of the military establishment, we will CLOSE THE VERY DOOR that was once used to destroy us.

Dude at tht time my father was posted in karachi in ISI..he was ambushed and a failed target killing ...
I was a kid then and i saw weapons seized from MQM londas....boys with cricket bag pack had guns in them were chased and caught.......Soldiers were abducted, tortured (using inhumane manners)from using drilling machines to hammers and then the bodies were dumped in gunny bags.
It was altaf traitor who burnt PAKISTANS FLAG.
It had nothing to do with punjabi ... its just ur bable bullshyt.......Whose government was at tht time?
Dont lie just accept wats true.

ayen g ..a ker karwa len kashmir azad...will have to do mass killings in punjab or what?n when did MQM care about that?

Kashmir is to be secured not for kashmiris but the precious water resources.

We created Pakistan and we know better than others, what is to be done for our FATHERLAND.

We have no SEPERATIST TENDENCIES as propagated by PUNJABI MEDIA.

How the hell we would like to be seperated from the very piece of land that belongs to us more than anyone else.

Dude at tht time my father was posted in karachi in ISI..he was ambushed and a failed target killing ...
I was a kid then and i saw weapons seized from MQM londas....boys with cricket bag pack had guns in them were chased and caught.......Soldiers were abducted, tortured (using inhumane manners)from using drilling machines to hammers and then the bodies were dumped in gunny bags.
It was altaf traitor who burnt PAKISTANS FLAG.
It had nothing to do with punjabi ... its just ur bable bullshyt.......Whose government was at tht time?
Dont lie just accept wats true.

I understand your feelings my friend.

Many people cannot digest the fact that in the future, the same muhajirs who had AK 47s in their hands would one day be having STANDARD ISSUE MILITARY RIFLES.

Yeh to ho keh rahay ga.

Kashmir is to be secured not for kashmiris but the precious water resources.
very selfish of you!!speaks enough about your mentality!n thts the problem..people dont have any meaning to you, just the land n its resources.

We created Pakistan and we know better than others, what is to be done for our FATHERLAND.
o wow!!what u want to do to my motherland??

We have no SEPERATIST TENDENCIES as propagated by PUNJABI MEDIA.
whos stopping you..make your media base!

How the hell we would like to be seperated from the very piece of land that belongs to us more than anyone else.
very nice claim!but claims dont change anything!we share our country n arent obsessed by land claims!:pakistan:

We will not kill but we will capture the state-owned killing machine a.k.a. Armed Forces.

After that, no need to do anything. The haters would simply die themselves due to their JEALOUSY.

No need to fight the state but become the state itself.

I understand your feelings my friend.

Many people cannot digest the fact that in the future, the same muhajirs who had AK 47s in their hands would one day be having STANDARD ISSUE MILITARY RIFLES.

Yeh tou ho k rahey ga.

Most welcome man.
But first instead of calling urself muhajirs call urself Pakistanis.
There were millions of punjabis who migrated drom indian punjab also.
2)Man stop tht victim act.
3)Bro didnt altaf traitor burn Pakistan Flag?
4)I have seen siezed weapons
5)The weapon tht was used to target my father is still with us.
6)Every coin has 2 sides just like u need 2 hands to clap.
7)Why so hatred?against pushtuns,punjabis,sindhis and balouchis?

By the way, this concept of motherland is false.

I beleive in FATHERLAND. Mothers are too soft and therefore, the concept of motherhood is not a desirable attribute for a state.

Sirf police aur fauj say kaam naheen chalay ga; GESTAPO bhe bana paray ga.

We will not kill but we will capture the state-owned killing machine a.k.a. Armed Forces.
After that, no need to do anything. The haters would simply die themselves due to their JEALOUSY.

:disagree::disagree::disagree:

Dude,,,,, no one is stopping you.
But still i didn't got that why you suddenly started Muhajir Punjabi war out of no where.!!!

The sight of muhajirs in military uniforms is more than enough.

No need for violence or bloodshed. Only their own jealousy would be enough for the haters.

Guys leave Waffen SS alone..... he seems to be on hidden agenda.

Well the list is too large. It only consists of Punjabis which have oppressed all ethnicities:
Muhajirs
Sindhis
Balochis
Pakhtoons

Such intense hate.......
Dude let me tell u.
U and people like u cant be selected in army coz of the racist and cheap mentality.
Im balouch from quetta my father is now a brig...and let me tell u in PAK ARMY there is no concept of im punjabi,pushtoon ,balouch or mohajir.
Change ur attitude dont become another biggot like altaf.
It was MQM londas tht stoped IDPs from entering sindh remember?
U guys think Karachi is owned by u.
So let me tell u somethin man, with such a mentality u guys will always portray a negative image of urselves and could never join army or any national organisation E.G president or prime minister of Pakistan.

all i can do is :hitwall::hitwall::hitwall:
man why dont you do that "future batane wala tota (parrot) business"i ll b the first customer...:wave:

From his first day.i told this guy tht i dont think ur a Pakistani...i hope u remember waffen ss?

Back
Top Bottom