What's new

MQM landed in Punjab

When the honorable military uniform studded with gallantry awards will be worn by muhajirs, no one would be able to even lay a finger over Altaf Bhai.

The operation against muhajirs will be responed by recruiting in the army. It will be sweet revenge.
It has been worn by many Muhajis eg General Musharraf, General Mirza Aslam Beg Both Ex COAS.Anyway; don't spew hatred against country.Army Generals are not crazy like you.Did General Musharraf launch operation in Punjab or get Kashmir..?Anyway I would vote for MQM instead of PMLN in Punjab.I hate PMLN.

guys you should be ashmed of yourself talkin among each others like that..i hate word muhajir, those people sacrificed everything to come to this country..where the hell did we go wrong with this so that we ended up here today

guys you should be ashmed of yourself talkin among each others like that..i hate word muhajir, those people sacrificed everything to come to this country..where the hell did we go wrong with this so that we ended up here today
x2, we should call each other Pakistanis instead of PUnjabi Sindhi or Muhajir.

Totally agreed which is why i said "muhajir". I have infact lived in Pakistan for half my life but never remember calling anyone a "muhajir" even though there were many in my class whose background was that. This guy is just spreading hate here but i know that he does not speak for the majority so no worries. :)

It has been worn by many Muhajis eg General Musharraf, General Mirza Aslam Beg Both Ex COAS.Anyway; don't spew hatred against country.Army Generals are not crazy like you.Did General Musharraf launch operation in Punjab or get Kashmir..?Anyway I would vote for MQM instead of PMLN in Punjab.I hate PMLN.

Then you are doing the most stupid thing one can do. If you hate PML N it's OK but voting for MQM.

:disagree:

Hell ill vote for MQM londas if they can manage Pakistan like Mr Mustafa Kamal did in Karachi.
Minus Altaf the gay traitor.

When the honorable military uniform studded with gallantry awards will be worn by muhajirs, no one would be able to even lay a finger over Altaf Bhai.

The operation against muhajirs will be responed by recruiting in the army. It will be sweet revenge.

Altaf bhai is the problem for all Pakistanis..and especially Muhajirs.
Fat Fcuk sits in UK and eats bhatta, undermines everything the MQM has done for the community.

Altaf Bhai is only appreciated by illiterate idiots west of PECHS. Everyone else who has a decent education and supports MQM wants his butt fried and shish kababed, and then served with wine to the finest swine in London.

Its people like Mustufa Kamal who are the new face of MQM, and will lead the way.

and then there will be killings of Punjabis in Punjab like what they are doing in karachi killing innocent people and members {karkon} of ANP

yaar fact jo vo yehi ha 90% target killing mein mqm mulawis ha yeh ajj acha fashion ban chuka ha khud maro baad me taliban ne mara ha taliban a gaye ka shor macha do hahaha

ANP is not farishta jamat !!!
MQM and ANP both are responsible for target killings !!!
Aur TALIBAN ek haqiqat he jo KARACHI me bari tadad me mojud hen aur bari tada me woh KARCHI se arrest bhi huen hen!!!

and then there will be killings of Punjabis in Punjab like what they are doing in karachi killing innocent people and members {karkon} of ANP

yaar fact jo vo yehi ha 90% target killing mein mqm mulawis ha yeh ajj acha fashion ban chuka ha khud maro baad me taliban ne mara ha taliban a gaye ka shor macha do hahaha

Friend Every Karachite knows that Land mafia under the flag of ANP is involved in All Criminal activites in Karachi.

MQM is representatives of muhajirs and the election results give us MORAL AND CONSTITUTIONAL AUTHORITY.

MQM's sole duty is to serve its voters and solve their problems.

There is no proof against MQM regarding TARGET KILLING, BHATTA, LAND MAFIA and other crimes.

If anybody has proofs, why doesnot he go to that Chief (or rather CHEAP) Justice, Iftikhar Chaudhry (The real killer of 12 May).

After all, you have your favorite judges in the Supreme Court; just ask for their help.

Can anybody tell me what happened to all those cases against MQM.

MQM is representatives of muhajirs and the election results give us MORAL AND CONSTITUTIONAL AUTHORITY.

MQM's sole duty is to serve its voters and solve their problems.

There is no proof against MQM regarding TARGET KILLING, BHATTA, LAND MAFIA and other crimes.

If anybody has proofs, why doesnot he go to that Chief (or rather CHEAP) Justice, Iftikhar Chaudhry (The real killer of 12 May).

After all, you have your favorite judges in the Supreme Court; just ask for their help.

Can anybody tell me what happened to all those cases against MQM.

MQM doesnt represent mohajirs but the people of karachi (and other areas where it wont from)... get your facts straight you didnt even know that MQM aint for mohajirs anymore??!! plus MQM has every right to serve its voters but not on the life of others

dude an inquiry was being held but whose supporters burnt the lawyers and surrounded the court during the hearing?? this is what happens when u mess with mqm Ordeal of freed May 12 petitioner -DAWN - Top Stories; June 09, 2007

and can you tell me how many cases are filed against ANP???

and as for 12 may why not have a 1 on 1 regarding that kiddo?? we will sort out who is responsible!!!

and when you clear your high school do bother to read this report by UNHCR UNHCR | Refworld | Pakistan: Information on Mohajir/Muttahida Qaumi Movement-Altaf (MQM-A) enough for proofs!!!

Back
Top Bottom