What's new

MQM - Political Desk

Please do not compare ANP politics with MQM ,although i like their secular-liberal views but they are not practical they have lost ground reality completly its primarily their fault that karachi law and order is so worst , their criminal negligience have brought parts of the city under the seige of Talibans... Bomb blasts are now a daily routine of khi life!

We cannot become sitting ducks , terrorists cannot come and blow us up .. ANP is sitting thats for the people of KPK to think about and consider ... MQM should protest and khi supports their protest

bomb blasts are not a daily thing yet! however target killings started by MQM since 80s are! atleast 5 people die daily in karachi due to target killings.

and then altaf bhai makes a call and shuts down karachi for a day making losses of billions of ruppes crippiling the economy & the education sector!!!

ANP might be a bad thing but it is no less worse than MQM or Amman Committe! remove all 3 and save karachi. unarm karachi and it will becom singapore! keep it armed and it will become syria choice is with people of karachi.

vote smart vote for PTI. it has no ethnicity to it.

JAMATEISLAMI IS THE BIGGEST TERROSIST PARTY KILLING 3 MILLION BENGALIS AND RAPING 3 LAC BENGALI WOMEN

JUI Pakistan is different than the one in bangladesh as for ur stupid figures... even bengalis laugh at them... how did 40-55k soldiers manage to kill 3 million and rape 3 lac women in just a couple of months? height of stupidity.

i saw 11TH hour with MQM vs PML N and apparently PML N said that listen we oppose all terrorism! be it by taliban or by MQM in karachi lol! it was a great show!
he said before 10th April 2013 you had governor and Chief minister was of PPP both allies and both didn't stop killings together.

interesting show though...but i don't like PML N hence i don't like there topi drama and complaning either!

Raza Haroon speaking multan press club

Last edited by a moderator:
Two policemen and a former activist of the Muttahida Qaumi Movement were gunned down among
Karachi

Two policemen and a former activist of the Muttahida Qaumi Movement were gunned down among four people on Wednesday.

Cop gunned down

Assistant Sub-Inspector Gul Muhammad and Head Constable Umer Khan were carrying out routine checking on the KDA Road near New Sabzi Mandi in Sohrab Goth. When they signalled two men on a motorcycle to stop, the bikers opened fire on the policemen.

They were taken to the Abbasi Shaheed Hospital, where the ASI succumbed to his injuries. The deceased had suffered multiple bullets to the upper torso.

The culprits had used pistols in the attack. Investigators termed the murder a part of the ongoing target killing spree.

Sohrab Goth Station House Officer Muhammad Naeem said the ASI was the in-charge of the police post at New Sabzi Mandi. The deceased hailed from Khairpur.

Another cop shot dead

Head Constable Atiq Khan, 48, was on his way home when two motorcyclists opened fire on him near Sultanabad Morr in Manghopir.

He was taken to the ASH, where he succumbed to his injuries. He had suffered five bullets to the upper torso.

The culprits had used 9mm pistols in the attack. Spent bullet shells have been sent to the forensic division of the Sindh Police. Investigators termed the murder a part of the ongoing target killing spree.

Manghopir SHO Aslam Joya said the victim was posted at the MT Branch of the Garden Headquarters, South, and was a resident of Sultanabad, Manghopir. The deceased hailed from Khyber Pakhtunkhwa and is survived by two widows.

Ex-MQM man killed

Imranullah Qureshi, 35, was sitting at one of his shops in Sector 3 of North Karachi when four motorcyclists opened fire on him.

He was taken to the ASH, where he succumbed to his injuries. He had suffered five bullets to the upper torso.

The culprits had used 9mm pistols in the attack. Nine spent bullet shells have been sent to the forensic division of the Sindh Police. Investigators termed the murder a part of the ongoing target killing spree.

Khwaja Ajmer Nagri Sub-Divisional Police Officer Chaudhry Muhammad Akhtar said the victim was a former joint sector in-charge of the MQM, but he quit the party a few months back to concentrate on his school, the Al-Habib Secondary School, and shops. The deceased, who was also a law student, was a resident of the same locality.

Contractor gunned down

Altaf, 40, and three of his family members were returning home in a car after visiting their relatives. They were near the Nasir jump in Korangi Industrial Area when a man on foot shot Altaf and fled in a narrow lane.

The injured man was taken to the Jinnah Postgraduate Medical Centre, where he succumbed to his injuries.

KIA SHO Muhammad Ali said the victim might have been murdered over some enmity, but the case would be investigated from other aspects as well.

The deceased was a contactor at a textile mill in Korangi and a resident of Sherpao Colony.

I don't relate with ANY political party!
MQM is the only political party in Pakistan which represents and comprises of ninety eight percent working, middle class and poor masses of the country who are presently down trodden, disadvantaged and exploited by the two percent ruling elite.

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/national-political-issues/243563-mqm-political-desk.html#ixzz2RUgs02ka
What does it represent? The number of comments in favor and against MQM on this thread are enough to understand how much we Karachiites like MQM.
Education
I can remember the "Party Pawwa system" in college and then in UOK. We used to avoid to talk about any political ideas. I remember how the teachers used to be afraid of KARKUNS. Is this the education system MQM want to promote?
MQM has revolutionised politics in Pakistan its elected representatives and office bearers are chosen by ordinary party members/workers and people on merit from constituents level not by virtue of being born in a feudal family or political dynasty.

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/national-political-issues/243563-mqm-political-desk.html#ixzz2RUhxYgxr
The nomination criteria depends upon the number of murders committed by a worker. Don't tell me that sector incharges and unit incharges are innocent enough to contest the elections!
MQM is struggling to abolish this obsolete system and introduce participatory democracy, merit based bureaucracy and independent judiciary wherein the State shall promote social and economic wellbeing of the people in order to establish a truly democratic, progressive and egalitarian society in the country where all citizens have equal rights irrespective of their caste, colour, creed, language, ethnicity, gender, belief and religion.

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/national-political-issues/243563-mqm-political-desk.html#ixzz2RUif4Btl
Recently some of the target killer, related with MQM, were caught red handed while trying to shoot religious clerics, who, as expected were called "not the members any more". Who was killing the Rikshaw drivers and Pathans regardless of their political relations? Don't say that you MQM did this they did the same with MQM.
Have you ever imagined what happens if MQM call on a strike, in modern terms "Youm e Soug"? Do you think Business community and transporters really favor them. Who wants these strikes. They have very very very badly effected Pakistan's economy by taking control over the brains of Karachiites on the base of weapons and threat.
HUMAN RIGHTS (WOMEN, CHILDREN AND NON MUSLIMS)
Ok, seriously we don't know what human rights are!!!!!!! :p
Youth knows nothing but the name party. Even I've noticed that youth, in order to portray a party related person, calls another unknown person with "party".
SOCIAL WELFARE
Social welfare just makes money for MQM. A good way to transfer black money into white money.

My one question only. How does Altaf Husain make his expenses amounting in million?
PS: I'm not related with any party!!!!

Dear MQM, if you really care about Karachi & its people, don't call a strike tomorrow and see how they come out to support you on May 11.

نصرت بھٹو کالونی میں بم دھماکہ میں پانچ کارکنان کی شہادت پرالطاف حسین کا اظہارافسوس

کارکنان کےمسلسل قتل کےخلاف کل بروزجمعہ کوسندھ بھرمیں یوم سوگ منایا جائےگا

Killing political workers of any part is wrong. And it is TTP doing it, which has been killing people everywhere in Pakistan. It should be condemned.

I hope one day MQM can get rid of Altaf Hussain, he is an idiot. Otherwise it is not a bad party.

485617_10151358338801373_2118503470_n.jpg

390987_592170094134688_647211955_n.jpg

6685_592170057468025_398376540_n.jpg

397783_592170140801350_1791419852_n.jpg

58134_592170400801324_786564866_n.jpg

397809_592170297468001_839299112_n.jpg

http://www.bbc.co.uk/urdu/multimedia/2013/04/130424_mqm_threats_tim.shtml

RIP... a truly tragic event, hope those who committed such an heinous crime suffer for there misdeeds

Back
Top Bottom