What's new

Mr PM Imran Khan Sahab: People of Karachi Might Not Vote for You Again

But if federal party can't do much, its members should resign politely and give way to those who can. Simple.
PTI MNAs shouldn't resign Karachi walas can elect MQM or PPP in 2023
Karachi walas should start protest against 18th amendment and provincial government this is the only solution re electing mqm or ppp is not a solution they should sttruggle against Zardari rule
Dharnay dain rallies nikalain

PTI MNAs shouldn't resign Karachi walas can elect MQM or PPP in 2023
Karachi walas should start protest against 18th amendment and provincial government this is the only solution re electing mqm or ppp is not a solution they should sttruggle against Zardari rule
Dharnay dain rallies nikalain

Dude this type of nonsense will increase hatred here. We have already shedded a lot of blood in the last 10 years and we are not ready to face another backlash from PPP goons.

Karachi is a city under occupation!

It is occupied by #CriminalEnterprise and #EconomicTerrorists ... there is no such thing as MQM or PPP... or anything else... both kill common people... and take their cuts from everyone.

All these frontmen are fighting for territory and trying to create a massive crisis to benefit these godfathers running the show from behind the scenes....

We need to liberate Karachi. A city of 30mln is held hostage by a mere 50.000 gangsters/terrorist/criminals from all parties...

Only Surpreme Court can liberate Karachi
... under the Article dealing with Basic Human Rights issues and Humanitarian Crisis/Tragedy...

We need Emergency Rule in Karachi... perhaps under supervision of SCP!

Come on Paks of Karachi throw these Economic/Social Terrorists away... Help SCP to liberate Karachi. Suspend the mayor's office and fire all political appointments in the city... hire on merit...

5 Year Emergency until last Economic/Social Terrorist is eliminated for good.

As I have said many times... Karachi needs to become Federal Capital /City.
IMG-20190912-WA0000.jpg

Yup

That is true. In July 2018 elections people of Karachi voted overwhelmingly for PTI and Imran Khan. So much so that out of 21 national assembly seats, PTI managed to win 14

Imran khan left his Karachi seat vacant and in elections again people of Karachi voted for PTI candidate who is a mehsud from Waziristan

Now since more than a year has passed, I doubt PTI can win even half of the seats that it managed to won in general elections

People of Karachi are simply angry with Imran Khan and PTI. They are disappointed because Imran khan failed to deliver on even a single promise that he made to people of Karachi during election campaign

Imran Khan presents his 10-point agenda for Karachi

Imran Khan simple oesn't even talk about any of these 10 points anymore

The random Karachiite is disappointed with the behavior that PTI leadership has for Karachi. It feels betrayed. The PTI governor Sindh Imran Ismail has done simply nothing since he has become governor. His contribution is simply ZERO. Same is the case with all other ministers of PTI who were elected from Karachi. Ali Zaidi tried to do a "clean Karachi" but such kind of cosmetic campaigns are simply not enough to solve problems of Karachi. More or less "clean karachi" has failed to be effective. President Arif Alvi again is a big disappointment and has done nothing for Karachi or even for his own constituency from which he won elections

People are simply not interested in "ikhtayarat" excuse. They don't care about 18th amendment. They don't care whether Imran Khan is too busy or don't have money or can't interfere in Karachi or whatever.

They want PTI and Imran Khan government to work in Karachi and fulfill their promises

In past 1 year Imran khan visited Karachi only a few times. In this year Karachi situation went from bad to worse. People died in rains due to electrocution.

There were videos going viral of young guys dying on roads of Karachi due to electrocution.

People are angry. The increasing inflation and more importantly all the tax that people of Karachi are paying isn't getting converted in development and change on ground.

Just today Karachi has featured in New York Times due to its garbage and filth issue

Situation is very bad Khan Sahab and it is very bad right under your watch. You also promised a special financial package for Karachi but that promise again is yet to be fulfilled.

Act Khan act.

People of Karachi might not give you another chance. Don't let Pee Pee Pee continue to plunder this city under your watch. You would be help responsible for their plunder.
Ok.. Let them select great bhutto or MqM again... Justice will be delivered at time.. Just wait for 2 more years if u want some benefits from khan governance

Ok.. Let them select great bhutto or MqM again... Justice will be delivered at time.. Just wait for 2 more years if u want some benefits from khan governance
No sir.... Plz.... Enough suffering..... Kids specially.... Saza buhat Mil chuki.... Plz

Accountability will help, FBR in Karachi is feeling the pain along with other federal bodies. Fixing shit like Sindh police which is basically a PPP police force would require some serious work. We might as well need to send most of these officers home or jail.
FBR,Customs and Excise have brought Pakistan on it knees.Sindh Police has many people in it,who have criminal history,cases against them before joining SP.
Only to gallows would help.

Bhai ... party koi bhi hu ... promises are same old, performance is same old, blames are same old, nobody is willing to take ownership, everyone here to milk the cow. #fixit bhai is busy in islamabad i guess ... was very active before getting the seat ab pata nahin kidhur hai

The only person i have seen doing work here (without any bias) has to be Mustafa Kamal and Murad Ali Shah (yeah you can grumble all you can), MK has had his own problems and Murad Ali Shah have his own hands tied down

Wasim Akhtar bhai i dont understand what he wants to do, Farooq Sattar has more or less become irrelevant, Jamat e Islami only wants to play the blame game, PTI is the new kid on the block with loads of hawai fire promises, ANP only care for Sohrab Goth, Katti Pahari and surrounding areas, it's a **** fest and everyone wants a piece of the pie ...

Oh we are pretty good in staging protests for Kashmir and Palestine though, i wonder if anyone will ever raise a voice for us?

Right now only one man can make the sudden change and difference. And its true, no matter what you people have political affiliation or beautiful thoughts about him.
Call him showbaaz, corrupt, chorr, mafia or whatever but he is the man.

People of Karachi should start a movement against ppp and mqm leaders
Agar Altaf Kay aik isharay par Karachi band hosakta hai to huqoq Kay liye kyon nahi

Yep, close down Karachi to protest in demand of rights. It should be peaceful though unlike in MQM times.

1 year gone and still we waiting for Karachi package. I should have voted for jamait islami. They sincerely want to work on karachi. Wont vote for PTI again

One thing is for sure, there should be an imminent crack down on PPP just like it was done on MQM and its HQ 90. Nothing is impossible, everything can be done when the time is right just like the mistake Altaf did in his speech that ruined him & his lagoons.
No development can be done until this PPP curse is lifted from sindh.

People of Karachi should start a movement against ppp and mqm leaders
Agar Altaf Kay aik isharay par Karachi band hosakta hai to huqoq Kay liye kyon nahi

The movement was started and delivered too in the form of a majority win to PTI in Karachi. What more can they do.

It's all bullshit that PTI doesn't have the authority to work on Karachi. They didn't have the numbers to save the Senate Chairman, they still did. It's about how badly they want it and are willing to accept certain compromises elsewhere. Apparently not badly enough.

ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!

Next member to insult ANY province or people of any part of Pakistan will be given a long term ban!

So get your shit sorted! Not another FILTHY word about ANY part of my Pak zameen!

EDKPDI7XkAYKO8g

EDKPDI_WkAA2fy_

EDLL5jPUUAA-RmY

These (Above Two) are Today's Pictures where PTI minister witnessing physically, the true CHANGE in Punjab under PMLN rule
Alhamdulillah.....Alhamdulillah Again.

While PTI minister Shamelessly congratulating CM Usman Buzdar:lol:

By not Voting for PMLN.....Karachi hearts itself....No one else!!
Wasnt this also the doing of PMLN "RULE":

https://dnd.com.pk/over-600-security-cameras-in-islamabad-are-non-functional-senate-told/155537

When it comes to changes...they claim province has autonomy!

When corruption surfaces, where does the so-called Amendment go?

ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!

Next member to insult ANY province or people of any part of Pakistan will be given a long term ban!

So get your shit sorted! Not another FILTHY word about ANY part of my Pak zameen!

Wasnt this also the doing of PMLN "RULE":

https://dnd.com.pk/over-600-security-cameras-in-islamabad-are-non-functional-senate-told/155537
This discussion about provinces will continue like those siblings who often moan that I am getting less attention from parent than my brother and sister

annoying thing for me is when people suddenly bring mothers and sisters of others in debate and start abusing them

This discussion about provinces will continue like those siblings who often moan that I am getting less attention from parent than my brother and sister

annoying thing for me is when people suddenly bring mothers and sisters of others in debate and start abusing them
The problem with Pakistanis here on PDF is they loathe unity!

It is something alien to them and they try their best to display that they are as divided as possible on every front! Shamelessly fighting like this?! On an open forum for political leaders who dont give you the time of the day? Mocking about the disasters of your own brothers? Calling to cut off your own arm? Name calling?

Tell me 1 thing we all can be united on coz I really dont see any future of a nation that hates EVERYTHING about EVERYTHING!

So much insecurity, hate, anger, frustration - arent these the things most of your taunted indians with? Why are you guys displaying it? Have you become indian?

Back
Top Bottom