What's new

Mr PM Imran Khan Sahab: People of Karachi Might Not Vote for You Again

Like all previous governments PTI has neglected Karachi. Everybody wants revenue from Karachi but no body wants to improve it. :hitwall:

As long as MQM and PPP governs Karachi/Sindh, it is impossible to have control over Karachi. PMLN wanted modern metro project for Karachi but Musharraf and MQM happened. And now PPP.

PTI needs to get rid of PPP once and for all and take control over Karachi.

Same bro

People are angry. I don't see PTI winning anything in next elections.

Either it would be MQM again or may be PSP. And nobody can blame them
Areesh Bhai sorry to say.
We know how PTI won Karachi seats, no doubt PTI has bank vote but not much to win 14 seats, Karachi result were hold 48 hours or more before announcing.
Ye vodka or Zaidi even Amir Liaqat even cant win a municipal elections.
Karachi hai opper walon ka bander bant ki hui hai ppp PTI aur MQM main. Same old game
Ladate raho “ Rule “ karte raho.

@Areesh
Only one solution
Declare Emergency “ using rahi sahi Presidential Powers “ no need to approval of parliament. Not a good example just like Modi did in Kashmir using president card, do it let courts yell opposition yells done the thing quick at least garbage problems.
There are always a way to play with constitute. But if there is a will to do a lot of can do by federal govt with help of Army.

Areesh Bhai sorry to say.
We know how PTI won Karachi seats, no doubt PTI has bank vote but not much to win 14 seats, Karachi result were hold 48 hours or more before announcing.
Ye vodka or Zaidi even Amir Liaqat even cant win a municipal elections.
Karachi hai opper walon ka bander bant ki hui hai ppp PTI aur MQM main. Same old game
Ladate raho “ Rule “ karte raho.

Wrong thing to say man. I know karachiites voted for PTI. I know every other guy who voted for PTI. It is a lie to say that PTI had no votebank to win 14 seats

@Areesh
Only one solution
Declare Emergency “ using rahi sahi Presidential Powers “ no need to approval of parliament. Not a good example just like Modi did in Kashmir using president card, do it let courts yell opposition yells done the thing quick at least garbage problems.
There are always a way to play with constitute. But if there is a will to do a lot of can do by federal govt with help of Army.

Barrister Farogh Naseem already has said many times that there are provisions in constitution that PTI government can use to play its direct role in administering Karachi bypassing Sindh government

But apparently for now Karachi doesn't appear anywhere in priorities of Imran Khan

Wrong thing to say man. I know karachiites voted for PTI. I know every other guy who voted for PTI. It is a lie to say that PTI had no votebank to win 14 seats

Barrister Farogh Naseem already has said many times that there are provisions in constitution that PTI government can use to play its direct role in administering Karachi bypassing Sindh government

But apparently for now Karachi doesn't appear anywhere in priorities of Imran Khan
That’s why I said “ if there is a will “
Declaring emergency is enough to jump in by federal Govt, and karachi need emergent steps, water crises, garbage crises flies mosquitoes causing diseases.

The movement was started and delivered too in the form of a majority win to PTI in Karachi. What more can they do
Protest against mqm and ppp and if you don't want PTI to win in Karachi then in 2023 elections vote mqm again
ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!
Why don't you close this thread
Karachi members are saying Pakistan is looting us our funds are being spent in Lahore
But in reality those funds are in the accounts of faloda walas
Police severage health education etc all these things are under Zardari Imran Khan's interference in Sindh means Jamhoriyat pa hamla

So no ban for poster for saying "Karachi will remain a ruin inshallah" and hoping further destruction of the city?
Report I can't go chasing everyone who says anything in a thread of over 20 pages!

And I don't need to tell/ announce any warning given or not ...

I have left an open warning meaning no light hand after that post

Why don't you close this thread
Because I want people to wake up from their coma

Because I want people to wake up from their coma
People of Karachi should wake up and protest against ppp and mqm and 18th amendment
It would give an accuse to government to undo 18th amendment or NAB would start enquiry against Sindhi politicians
It's not job of federal government to clean the streets of Karachi it's responsibility of those politicians who has ruled Karachi for 3 decades and those who used to vote them

Protest against mqm and ppp and if you don't want PTI to win in Karachi then in 2023 elections vote mqm again

Not sure that you understand how things work in a democratic setting. Why would PPP care about protests in Karachi? They know they have already lost the vote.

Also, what you are suggesting is, Karachi has two options: elect goons, or support a Federal government which is ineffective / unwilling.

PPP won't care but it would give an excuse to federal government to act against ppp
Governor rule or something else

So heaps of garbage, outbreaks of disease, electrocution, urban flooding, invitation by SC to take over hospitals and a fall in popularity aren't enough of an excuse?

I have worked in a garbage factory here in EU, I have done an internship in Berlin Germany, I would love to run such a factory or installation in Pakistan. The only solution for Karachi is to build 10 of such waste factories, could produce for the whole City 3 hours of electricity per day.

My personal equipment and locker, during my training phase!

043.jpg
042.jpg

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom