What's new

Mr PM Imran Khan Sahab: People of Karachi Might Not Vote for You Again

If IK fails then it is utter hopeless situation for decades to come. He might not be doing so well but I still have hope, he is a winner, he has won from unwinnable positions in his life, this is nothing. Inshallah he will be able to turn the ship around.

I shudder to think what would be the situation if IK failed and is shunned by the electorate. We will have Bilawal and Maryam taking turns raping the country. It will make the 90s look like heaven. Right now even Bangladesh has crossed us, if Bilawal and Maryam get chances places like Uganda and Zimbabwe will also surpass us.

Also the new found interest in politics from the youth is all because of the hope IK brought, a hope of a better future something that the Sharifs/Bhutto-Zardaris of our politics never offered. If he fails then the youth will shun politics and the old paindu babus will be deciding the future of the country.

The problem is mostly not IK, but the tola of PTI. All chor and deceitful fraudias from other parties. Should've given chances to young bloods coming from normal households, who understand what Pakistani is what he wants what can be done, etc etc. You have awaam also chor who don't wanna pay tax, so you cannot be either to leaning towards those.

The problem is mostly not IK, but the tola of PTI. All chor and deceitful fraudias from other parties. Should've given chances to young bloods coming from normal households, who understand what Pakistani is what he wants what can be done, etc etc. You have awaam also chor who don't wanna pay tax, so you cannot be either to leaning towards those.

Well just today in the media there is news of imminent changes in the cabinet at federal and Punjab level AFTER the UN general assembly. So fingers crossed.

Absolutely correct..Imran Khan is not getting voted again. He has lost all his glamour at once as it becomes evident that he was selected and not really elected..His incompetent economic team put the market into wild uncertainties. He imposed severe austerity on public and development budgets but refuse to cut one penny from overly represented defense budget. What Pakistan needs for its economic survival is immediate de-escalation of tensions with his neighbors, cut down of at-least 600 billions in defense budget and diverting those funds to border security and surveillance by a high tech civilian controlled military force.

IK or PTI are just selected, It was Imran own words before absorbing this corrupt gang that he cannot win elections without electable. In essence he traded ethics for electoral win. Even though I voted for PTI, because we should give him a chance. I never bore any respect for Imran Khan and his talents. HE always appeared to me as a populist troll who would prove good for nothing. Now PTI is busy hiding their failures by constantly annoying mantra of Kashmir. At this hour, Pakistani public needs development and economic rehabilitation, they are least interested in Kashmir.

If IK fails then it is utter hopeless situation for decades to come. He might not be doing so well but I still have hope, he is a winner, he has won from unwinnable positions in his life, this is nothing. Inshallah he will be able to turn the ship around.

I shudder to think what would be the situation if IK failed and is shunned by the electorate. We will have Bilawal and Maryam taking turns raping the country. It will make the 90s look like heaven. Right now even Bangladesh has crossed us, if Bilawal and Maryam get chances places like Uganda and Zimbabwe will also surpass us.

Also the new found interest in politics from the youth is all because of the hope IK brought, a hope of a better future something that the Sharifs/Bhutto-Zardaris of our politics never offered. If he fails then the youth will shun politics and the old paindu babus will be deciding the future of the country.

Blame your own army who bred these Sharif, Bhuttos and Altafis so they can keep using the excuse of weak civilian leadership to meddle in politics. It takes a couple of generations to develop political maturity and civilian leadership but our military dictators never allowed this process to evolve..in future it may be necessary to ask a foreign power to liberate Pakistan from its own armed forces and we will end up like Iraq and Syria

Karachi don't have any resources Pakistan is an agricultural country agriculture is backbone of Pakistan
Biggest export of Pakistan is textile products which are produced in Punjab
Karachi is a burden on Pakistan
i think you have ethnic problem with Karachi...

Karachi don't have any resources Pakistan is an agricultural country agriculture is backbone of Pakistan

Lanat on you chutya

Blame your own army who bred these Sharif, Bhuttos and Altafis so they can keep using the excuse of weak civilian leadership to meddle in politics. It takes a couple of generations to develop political maturity and civilian leadership but our military dictators never allowed this process to evolve..in future it may be necessary to ask a foreign power to liberate Pakistan from its own armed forces and we will end up like Iraq and Syria

I am actually happy military never let these b@staeds complete their tenure. You want to give couple of generation of plunder and loot to be given to these mafias. That is your definition of democratic process

No its people like you who are a burden on Pakistan

Lets see what decision he makes

Who are these karachiites kidding?

they will vote for imran Khan again.

they always bet on the winning horse, the pakistani baniya community.

Karachi problem is not that of governance it is that of an innate prejudice against Karachi amongst rest of the country and a callous attitude.
1. Karachi population was always shown 40 - 50% less.
2. As a consequence of showing less population City does not get NA and PA seats according to population.
3. Because of showing less population funds are not provided.
4. City is governed by Sind's rural wadera shahi who hates Karachi urdu speaking population and loves to rule the giant cosmopolitan city like a village union council.
5. With correct census figures City needs self govern rule like Istanbul, NYC, LA, London.

If not resolved I see massive unrest will sweep away Pakistan Federation in Karachi.

Last edited:
Who are these karachiites kidding?

they will vote for imran Khan again.

they always bet on the winning horse, the pakistani baniya community.

bhai sahab Punjabis are the ones who bet on the winning horses. Its Punjab culture and because of this culture poor punjabis pushtoons balochis pathans and karachiites are suffering since its independence.
How many bureaucrats currently are from which provinces?
How many judges currently are from which provinces?
How many Military commanders currently are from which provinces?

Secondly, karachiites might not vote for PTI but let me tell you they will never vote for PMLN. If PTI fails MQM again will be the choice.

karachiites are suffering since its independence.
They are suffering due to PPP it has nothing to do with the people of Punjab

And I know you are a jialas and would never say anything against ppp

Back
Top Bottom