What's new

Mr PM Imran Khan Sahab: People of Karachi Might Not Vote for You Again

I am not government of Sindh ask Zardari to work for Karachi
And Karachi has nothing to do with Punjab Karachi is capital of Sindh province of Pakistan
it was never part of Sindh and Quiad-e-Azam paid Sindh govt all land of Karachi and make it federal administrative area later these corrupt politician changes its position what Quaid set. We need to change this position back where its belong

Who in Karachi is paying so much tax in Karachi
You think every person of Karachi is paying 50 thousand rupees tax ?
Maybe it's collected from industries and port and whatever is produced in Karachi is used all over the Pakistan
33 of the top 50 taxpayers in Pakistan reside in Karachi. Karachiites actually get to work because they have to earn for the whole country while some other Pakistanis have pajjay ke paye for breakfast and chill the rest of the day.

yes economic terms....its right....so many counter arguments in hand....which i am sure this twitter guy waqas would not answer....but again...why we are discussing it for so many pages....the hate and hypocrisy is not new ...any way

i have another piece of writing for all members in this thread:
https://tribune.com.pk/story/971188/the-importance-of-karachi/

I have already requested mod to close these type of threads...the current situation demands unity ....karachi ko baad mein discuss karlein gy.

Last edited:
Shameful to see some people here blaming Karachi for its problems. I won't waste my time arguing with them. I'll only say: Enjoy your utopian life and don't point finger at us when the 'engine' of this country falls apart.

Karachi is feeding all Pakistan. Karachi is generating 70% revenue for Pakistan . This myth and propaganda feeded in brain of Karachite by MQM and others nationalists. I have nothing against Karachi because its in Pakistan and is Pakistani city but dont understand why they makie it some seperate foreign entity. Pakistan is feeding Pakistan . People who make such statements dont understand the difference between collecting national revenue and generating revenue . Collecting revenue is not same as generating revenue. Karachi being port city and industrial hub collect port taxes and revenue becoz all multinational companies have their head offices in Karachi so they pay sales and corporate taxes in karachi but their income and revenue is generated from all over Pakistan.

Karachi is feeding all Pakistan.
Problems of Katachi are due to corruption but these PDF members instead of talking against corruption say we are feeding Pakistan but no one cares about us
Flyovers are being built with our funds but in reality funds are going in the pockets of MQM and PPP leaders

As a proven advocate of Karachi, I ask you what should PM do? any suggestion you guys can make?
  1. Just FYI, cleaning of the roads and streets is the responsibility of the Mayor and local govt... and your beloved Waseem Akhtar is ruling you.
  2. Health, education, police all come under the provincial govt
  3. Please read the 18th amendment.... I consider Karachites to be more educated and aware than rest of the country so I expect them to act like educated and well aware people as well...
Sorry bro disagree with you , karachi wala;s are more educated than any citizen of Pakistan.
IK knew each and everything about 18th amendment but he dared to promise to solve the problems of karachi people, now sleeping in Bani Gala, Areesh is right in the next elections karachi voters will kick them (PTI)out for non-compliance. They still have 4 more years to do something .

Last edited:
Letter to Imran Khan by another Karachiite saying exactly the same thing that I said in the start:

@Syed1. @PakSword @PaklovesTurkiye @American Pakistani

People are getting frustrated with Imran khan:

Honestly this govt is failing on every sector. Be it economy, developments, external threats, international diplomacy, etc etc. Not PMLN or PPP but PTI members of govt will take this party down the drain.

Honestly this govt is failing on every sector. Be it economy, developments, external threats, international diplomacy, etc etc. Not PMLN or PPP but PTI members of govt will take this party down the drain.

If IK fails then it is utter hopeless situation for decades to come. He might not be doing so well but I still have hope, he is a winner, he has won from unwinnable positions in his life, this is nothing. Inshallah he will be able to turn the ship around.

I shudder to think what would be the situation if IK failed and is shunned by the electorate. We will have Bilawal and Maryam taking turns raping the country. It will make the 90s look like heaven. Right now even Bangladesh has crossed us, if Bilawal and Maryam get chances places like Uganda and Zimbabwe will also surpass us.

Also the new found interest in politics from the youth is all because of the hope IK brought, a hope of a better future something that the Sharifs/Bhutto-Zardaris of our politics never offered. If he fails then the youth will shun politics and the old paindu babus will be deciding the future of the country.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom