What's new

Mubashir Lucman Debating Fauzia Wahab

I am very impressed. This man seems to have his facts straight, even though he is primarily a media-man. Truly impressive. Next election, I guarantee he will be picked up by some party, probably PML-N, because he can definitely speak.

For MQM:

Last edited by a moderator:
Gen. Musharraf interview with Mubashir Lucman part 1:

---------- Post added at 08:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:50 PM ----------

Part 2:

Part 3:

Part 4:

Nobody can deny that Mr. Kamal has done much for Karachi nin his tenure. There is a reason he was voted one of the top Mayors worldwide. I have not seen his contributions first hand, but he is very popular amongst my Karachi-ite friends. That said, this video has tried to hijack praise for Mustafa Kamal and turn it into praise for the Altaf Hussain and all of MQM. Praising Mustafa Kamal alone doesn't make someone an MQM supporter. For that, you have to look past their criminal history and politics of fear, which many are not willing to do. As a result, none of my 5 or 6 Karachi-ite friends are supporters of Altaf Hussain, and most of them are from middle-class families. Altaf Hussain's popularity, as far as I am concerned, is a myth, which is why he has to hide behind more capable and potent leaders of Mr.Kamal's stature.

The only political party in the whole world that would take down the National flag and put up there own piece a ****.
Look what Fozia got to say...

The only political party in the whole world that would take down the National flag and put up there own piece a ****.
Look what Fozia got to say...

P3GqKzsTu_I[/media] - Report: Where did our national flag go? (Islamabad)

I didn't know about this. I don't know what's more disgraceful, the act or the defence of the act. What, may I ask, is the youth of Islamabad doing? This is/was the ideal opportunity for you to make yourselves heard. One night op, get a bunch of your friends together, and replace at least some of these banners of oppression with the Greena and White.

Were these eventually taken off?

Nobody can deny that Mr. Kamal has done much for Karachi nin his tenure. There is a reason he was voted one of the top Mayors worldwide. I have not seen his contributions first hand, but he is very popular amongst my Karachi-ite friends. That said, this video has tried to hijack praise for Mustafa Kamal and turn it into praise for the Altaf Hussain and all of MQM. Praising Mustafa Kamal alone doesn't make someone an MQM supporter. For that, you have to look past their criminal history and politics of fear, which many are not willing to do. As a result, none of my 5 or 6 Karachi-ite friends are supporters of Altaf Hussain, and most of them are from middle-class families. Altaf Hussain's popularity, as far as I am concerned, is a myth, which is why he has to hide behind more capable and potent leaders of Mr.Kamal's stature.

I agree 100%, its just that I couldn't take out the MQM praise part from the video :)

so that there is no doubt, me no MQM supporter.

:pakistan:

Hitting PPP for every stupid reason is totally unjust. Just in a short spam of one year and crunch time, PPP did an extra ordinary job. Why one forgets, PPP was left alone to in quagmire of issues by one of the major party and it was the PPP that strived for the survival of Pakistan. It is not first time; since 1970,s PPP was given rule when country’s survival was at stake. The atrocity in addition to this PPP was blamed for taint left by dictators or relieving regimes.

We must learn this is not time of point scoring of achieving political mileage , it is time to think above from party line and support Govt.

In the first PPP Govt. whenever PM addressed on PTV, Z A Bhutto's Picture was hanging instead of Quaid e Azam, after a criticism both Quaid's and Bhutto's Pictures were placed. Now we see Aiwan e Sadar and other offices there are three pictures, Z A Bhutto, Benazir, Bilawal.

Zardari when adressed UN; was waving pic of Benazir. The Pakistan Post issued special tickets of Benazir and State Bank launched 5 or 10 Rupee coin imprinting Benazir, Change of names occurred at Hospitals, Airport. etc. One day the name of country will be " Islamic Republic of Bhutto". what the hell they wana show. They are just showing off nothing but its changed Pakistan its not the era of PTV.This is the fact they ar not aware of. GOD BLESS PAKISTAN because a bunch of Idiots running the country.

Back
Top Bottom